Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saudi Arabia announces 16 more coronavirus MERS cases & 8 deaths - April 27, 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saudi Arabia announces 16 more coronavirus MERS cases & 8 deaths - April 27, 2014

• Details of the cases:

a - in the city of Riyadh:
    1. Saudi child at the age of 9 months, he entered the military hospital in Riyadh on 04/04/2014 was diagnosed with nephrotic syndrome, on the date of 04.07.2014, developed symptoms of respiratory and entered the pediatric intensive care and his condition has evolved failure of vital organs and the examination of Corona and proven positivity, has passed away may he rest in peace.
    2. Saudi citizenship at the age of 16 years, entered the military hospital on 04.21.2014 and respiratory symptoms in stable condition.

B - in the city of Tabuk:
    1. A Syrian doctor at the age of 32 years old, working at a hospital, Prince Fahd bin Sultan private Mkhalt of confirmed cases, there are no symptoms has.
    2. Egyptian doctor nationality at the age of 37 years old, working at a hospital, Prince Fahd bin Sultan private Mkhalt of confirmed cases, and there has symptoms.
    3. Filipina nurse nationality at the age of 26 years, operates a hospital, Prince Fahd bin Sultan, the private, for contact with a confirmed case, and have no symptoms.
    4. Filipina nurse nationality at the age of 24 years, operates a hospital, Prince Fahd bin Sultan, the private, for contact with a confirmed case, and have no symptoms.
    5. Filipina nurse nationality at the age of 46 years, operates a hospital, Prince Fahd bin Sultan, the private, for contact with a confirmed case, and have no symptoms.
    6. Nurse Filipino citizenship at the age of 37 years old, working at a hospital, Prince Fahd bin Sultan private Mkhalt of confirmed cases, and has no symptoms.

T - in the province of Jeddah:
    1. Filipina nurse nationality at the age of 42 years working at the military hospital in Jeddah, appeared to have respiratory symptoms on 04.20.2014 and entered the hospital on 04.22.2014 and in stable condition.
    2. Citizenship at the age of 65 years, the military hospital in Jeddah, appeared to have respiratory symptoms on 04/17/2014 and was hospitalized on 04.19.2014 has passed away Ngmayora he rest in peace.
    3. Resident Yemeni nationality at the age of 75 years, Erfan Hospital, entered the hospital on 21/03/2014 stroke in the brain, they appeared to have respiratory symptoms on 04/21/2014 and receiving treatment for intensive care, asking God to him a speedy recovery.
    4. Indonesian resident, aged 61 years, suffering from kidney failure, respiratory symptoms and were introduced to King Fahd Hospital on 04.16.2014, has passed away Ngmayora he rest in peace.
    5. Filipina nurse nationality at the age of 54 years, working emergency department at King Fahd, developed symptoms of respiratory dated 04.24.2014 and in stable condition.
    6. Citizen at the age of 65 years, and respiratory symptoms Enter King Fahd Hospital on 04.25.2014 and in stable condition.
    7. Doctor Saudi nationality at the age of 59 years old, works at King Fahd was Tnoima hospital for symptoms of respiratory him on 25.4.2014, and his condition is stable.
    8. Citizen at the age of 55 years old, suffers from a failure in the functions of the heart, he entered the National Guard Hospital in Jeddah on 04.18.2014, has passed away may he rest in peace. •

deaths of patients previously enrolled: 1. The case of the death of a citizen at the age of 78 years of cases recorded previously in Riyadh may he rest in peace. 2. Event of the death of a citizen at the age of 69 years of cases recorded previously in Riyadh Ngmayora he rest in peace. 3. Event of the death of a citizen at the age of 89 years of cases recorded previously in Riyadh Ngmayora he rest in peace. 4. Event of the death of a resident at the age of 68 years of cases in which previously recorded in Jeddah may he rest in peace.

Re: Saudi Arabia announces 16 more coronavirus MERS cases & 8 deaths - April 27, 2014

Up to this point, there haven't been many pediatric deaths, have there?
    "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Comment

Re: Saudi Arabia announces 16 more coronavirus MERS cases & 8 deaths - April 27, 2014

At least one that I know of. One with a comorbidity. It may have been asthma but cannot remember for certain.
      Please do not ask me for medical advice, I am not a medical doctor.

Avatar is a painting by Alan Pollack, titled, "Plague". I'm sure it was an accident that the plague girl happened to look almost like my twin.
      Thank you,
      Shannon Bennett

Comment

MERS-CoV, Saudi Arabia: 3 new confirmed cases, 2 new deaths (Min. of Health, July 5 2013): 65 cases, 38 deaths so far
        Source is Sharon's case list.
        (July 5 2013)

[The new cases are:] Two Riyadh residents, aged 66 and 69 years old, hospitalized in intensive care, and the a resident working in the health sector to dig subcontractors.

The ministry also announced the death of [three] previously announced [confirmed cases], the first in the Eastern Region - a 53 years old -, and the other a child aged two years in the area of ​​Jeddah, and suffers chronic diseases of the lungs.

77 [clinical samples] have been checked in laboratory and the results were negative except for what was announced.
        -

Avatar is a painting by Alan Pollack, titled, "Plague". I'm sure it was an accident that the plague girl happened to look almost like my twin.
        Thank you,
        Shannon Bennett

Comment

Found another child casualty.

#409 - Infant, 9 months, hospitalized April 4, died - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Death

Thank you,
          Shannon Bennett

Comment

Case #410 16F

To all concerned:

A 16-year old female was announced recovered 7/05/2014 from Jeddah.

To date there is only one publically announced 16-year old (from Hafr Al-Batin) who was asymptomatic.

Shane

Comment

Thanks Shane.

Comment

The 16-year-old female reported on April 27th was from Riyadh (not Jeddah or Hafar Al Batin) and hospitalized on April 21st.

The second case is a 16-year-old female citizen. She has been admitted tothe Military Hospital lin Riyadh on 21st April, 2014, suffering from respiratory symptoms. Now, her health status is stable.
                http://www.moh.gov.sa/en/CoronaNew/P...04-27-001.aspx

She was reported as discharged from a Riyadh hospital on May 7, 2014.

A 16-year-old female who was discharged from a government hospital in Riyadh.
                http://www.moh.gov.sa/en/CoronaNew/P...05-07-002.aspx

This is FT #410.
                http://novel-infectious-diseases.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                X