• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DoH denies Filipino nurse no longer positive for MERS virus

MERS virus
    DoH denies Filipino nurse no longer positive for MERS virus

INQUIRER.net 5:55 pm | Friday, April 18th, 2014 <!--Posted by ryanl-->
    /102265/doh-denies-filipino-nurse-no-longer-positive-for-mers-virus&send=false&layout=button_count&width=200&sho w_faces=false&action=recommend&colorscheme=light&f ont=arial&height=21" frameBorder=0 allowTransparency scrolling=no></IFRAME>

MANILA, Philippines–The Department of Health has denied reports that the Filipino quarantined for the Middle East Respiratory Syndrome-Corona Virus (MERS-CoV) no longer tested positive for the virus.
    “No official report yet,” Secretary Enrique Ona said in a text message to INQUIRER.net on Friday.
    The Philippine News Agency reported that the male nurse who is suspected to be infected with the virus no longer tested positive for MERS-CoV. The report was later taken down from the agency website.

more...

Read more: http://globalnation.inquirer.net/102...#ixzz2zGCOjw1D
    Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

The Department of Health has denied reports that the Filipino quarantined for the Middle East Respiratory Syndrome-Corona Virus (MERS-CoV) no longer tested positive for the virus.
    Last edited by sharon sanders; April 18, 2014, 01:31 PM. Reason: deleted image
    Please do not ask me for medical advice, I am not a medical doctor.

Avatar is a painting by Alan Pollack, titled, "Plague". I'm sure it was an accident that the plague girl happened to look almost like my twin.
    Thank you,
    Shannon Bennett
Working...
X