Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Egypt - Suspected coronavirus MERS patient quarantined at Cairo hospital after flight from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Egypt - Suspected coronavirus MERS patient quarantined at Cairo hospital after flight from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

machine translation

Quarantine at Cairo airport passengers suspected of infection with HIV Corona
    Sunday, April 27th, 2014 - 12:25
    Cairo airport
    Cairo airport
    Started Basma Mahmoud
    Suspected manage quarantine at Cairo airport on Sunday, the injured passengers Egyptian coming from Saudi virus Corona. arrived passenger "s. G" on board a Saudi plane coming from Jeddah, and he felt a state of exhaustion, and the signing of the medical examination, suspected doctor's quarantine being infected with Corona, the passenger was transferred to a hospital diets to conduct the necessary tests to follow up the case, and make sure negative infection.

بوابة اليوم السابع الاخبارية تقدم احدث واهم اخبار مصر على مدار اليوم كما نقدم اهم اخبار الرياضة والفن والاقتصاد والحوادث

Re: Egypt - Suspected coronavirus MERS patient quarantined at Cairo hospital after flight from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Source: http://www.kuna.net.kw/ArticleDetail...59&Language=en

Egypt denies new coronavirus cases
    27/04/2014 | 10:11 PM | Arab News
    تصغير الخطتكبير الخط
    CAIRO, April 27 (KUNA) -- Egyptian Minister of Health Dr. Adel Adawi Sunday denied new coronavirus cases in the country other than the patient who was infected with the virus but was in stable condition.
    At a news conference, Adawi said the coronavirus patient was reacting positively to antibiotics...

Comment

Re: Egypt - Suspected coronavirus MERS patient quarantined at Cairo hospital after flight from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Originally posted by Shiloh View Post
      Source: http://www.kuna.net.kw/ArticleDetail...59&Language=en

Egypt denies new coronavirus cases
      27/04/2014 | 10:11 PM | Arab News
      تصغير الخطتكبير الخط
      CAIRO, April 27 (KUNA) -- Egyptian Minister of Health Dr. Adel Adawi Sunday denied new coronavirus cases in the country other than the patient who was infected with the virus but was in stable condition.
      At a news conference, Adawi said the coronavirus patient was reacting positively to antibiotics...
      Antibiotics?
      "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Comment

Must not be MERS then....unless they know some magic bullet we don't know anything about. Which I find doubtful.
        Please do not ask me for medical advice, I am not a medical doctor.

Avatar is a painting by Alan Pollack, titled, "Plague". I'm sure it was an accident that the plague girl happened to look almost like my twin.
        Thank you,
        Shannon Bennett

Comment

Working...
        X