Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sinaloa Vaccination A/H1N1

Install modules vaccination
    Special vaccination modules are installed in the square ?lvaro Obreg?n, shopping plaza and plaza Fiesta Forum
    Martin Gonzalez
    20-12-2009Recomendar

Health provides 50 thousand persons immunized against influenza A H1N1
    Photo: Northwest / Luis Brito.

The Ministry of Health CULIAC?N._ installed three modules of vaccination against seasonal influenza A H1N1 and the city's campaign to intensify immunization against the virus.
    Special vaccination modules are installed in the square ?lvaro Obreg?n, Forum mall and Fiesta Square, where doses are being applied against the two types of influenza to people without social security and are considered within the risk group.
    At the start of the second phase of vaccination against the A H1N1 that started on 30 November with the application of 11 thousand doses, the Ministry of Health aims to immunize more than 50 thousand patients in the remainder of December, with the second batch of vaccines received.
    The office reported that all state health centers will remain open during this holiday period for the implementation of the vaccine, and installed modules will do Saturday and Sunday hours 9:00 to 16:00 hours.
    Demand for the vaccine in the urban health center of Culiacan was low, then at 12:30 hours just been immunized 27 patients, while in the special module installed in the square ?lvaro Obreg?n at 13:00 hours record was 20 applications.
    Eustolia Vargas Rodriguez, patient, 44 years old, suffering from diabetes, was one of them.
    "I came pa 'to put me because I am diabetic and I always grab a very strong flu when I'm sick," he said.
    Rosa Isela Quintero, 58, also used it to prevent the spread of influenza A H1N1.
    "I have cholesterol and triglycerides and blood pressure, and with this vaccine, I feel more confident that I will paste this disease," he said.
    The Secretary of Health, H?ctor Ponce Ramos, said that vaccination is not a panacea against the disease but another strategy to avoid both seasonal influenza as the A H1N1, because the best way to avoid it is the washing of hands, the voluntary home isolation and sneezing etiquette.

GET YOUR

Pregnant at any stage
    Mothers or guardians of children under age 6
    Children 6 to 23 months
    Patients with chronic lung diseases like emphysema and asthma, morbid obesity, heart disease, diabetes mellitus
    People living with HIV and neuromuscular diseases

CONTRAINDICATION
    Egg Allergy
    People with fever over 38 degrees. Once the temperature drops can be applied

MODULES
    Forum Shopping Center
    Plaza Fiesta
    Plazuela ?lvaro Obreg?n

TIMES TODAY
    9:00 to 16:00
    X
Working...
X