Mexico - H1N1 Case Tracking: 1,329 Dead Through July 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Mexico - Case Tracking: 1,006 Dead

70335 confirmed cases, 1,026 fatalities.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mexico.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	651979
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

• Re: Mexico - Case Tracking: 1,026 Dead

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mexico.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	36.7 KB
ID:	651989
      The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

• Re: Mexico - Case Tracking: 1,035 Dead

The nine new fatalities were added as follows:

Week29: +1
        Week40: +1
        Week41: +1
        Week52: +1
        Week3 :+2
        Week4: 3

Comment

January and February the number of deaths exceeds the peak months of the A-H1N1 virus
          The epidemiological report states that in Ontario there are 135 deaths.

Sun, 14/02/2010 - 10:49

The latest death Feb. 4 corresponds to a resident of San Luis Potosi. FileMexico City."The virus of human influenza A/H1N1 has already caused 45 deaths in January and February, to the court on the 10th of this month, the aggregate is three deaths, which are mainly located in Nuevo Leon, San Luis Potosi, State New Mexico and Yucatan.

The figure for January and February than June record, with only 7 deaths recognized and August with a total of 37 cases.

In the remaining months, according to the report of Milenio Diario, in April there were 62 deaths, 72 in May, 83 July (to be added one more) and 171 September, 322 October (two more), 172 in November (1 additional ) 67en December (1 new case).

The latest death Feb. 4 corresponds to a resident of San Luis Potosi, a single man of 40 years of age.

One day another married man died before 31 years of Yucatan, an entity which begin to emerge new infections and death. Before February 3, marked statistics on 22 December 2009 at the penultimate death in Yucat?n to a widow of 50 years.

Until Feb. 10 report, considering that the previous data from 9 of the same month, marked a cumulative 15 people died, although in different months.

The epidemiological report states that in Ontario there are 135 deaths (one additional); Mexico State 127 (2 additional deaths), San Luis Potosi 55 (1 extra), Oaxaca 51, Puebla 50 (1 additional); Jalisco 49 (1 more); Baja California 48, Guanajuato 43 (1 additional) and Nuevo Leon 46 (4 additional); Aguascalientes 42; Chihuahua 41 Chiapas 40 (1 more but in July), Queretaro 35, Hidalgo 29; Michoacan Zacatecas 28 and Veracruz 27 each one.

Just as, Yucat?n 21 (1 more); Morelos 18; Tamaulipas 18 (1 more), Sonora, Tlaxcala and Coahuila 15 (1 more in this last state), Guerrero and Sinaloa 13; Durango 12 each; Baja California Sur Nayarit 11 each; Tabasco 3, Quintana Roo 2, Campeche 1, and Colima 1.

Of the total deaths, 532 are men and 509 women. In this group there were 540 married, 321 single, 102 were living in consensual union, 34 were widowed, 17 divorced and in 27 cases was not specified.

The first fatality was registered on 10 April in the Federal District, an unmarried 24 years. If all deaths are recorded over 11 months of a pandemic, have died on average 94 people every month.

Although l influenza broke out in his first major stage panic, closed its borders and unpublished drastic measures such as canceling the school and non-priority economic activities, leading to a fall of 4.5 of GDP, about 4 thousand 500 million pesos, is in October where more people died.

E 7, 6, 5 and 16 October, for example, the Ministry of Health reported killed in that order 19, 16, 14 and 14 people. In that month mortality every 24 hours varied from 13 to 8 cases.
          In November there was a slight decrease in mortality, however, on the 18th killed 13 people, and 4 were killed 11 persons per A/H1N1, and on 19 and 7 out of 20, 10 each day. On 3 and 10 were reported in each of those days, 9 deaths. The rest of the days ranged between 8 and 6 deaths.

In December the court and a significant decrease is detected, the 9th with 9 deaths, the 15th of that month there were 5, on 23 December 4 dead. The rest of the days ranged from 2 and 1 death.

On January 4, 2010 killed 5 people, on 18 and 15 were killed 8, 4 each day, the 6 and 7 this month died 3 every 24 hours. The rest of the days ranged from 2 deaths.

Valadez White / Millennium

Comment

70,590 cases; 1044 fatalities. as of Feb 15.
            9 new fatalities added as follows:
            Week 5: 6
            Week 4: +1
            Week 2: +1
            I can't find where the last was added.

Comment

• Re: Mexico - Case Tracking: 1,054 Dead

Although "slight" surge, there are already 1,054 deaths per A/H1N1
              According to the report Milenio Diario, in April there were 62 deaths, 72 in May, 7 in June, 83 July, 37 August, 171 September, 324 October (two more); 172 in November and 70 December (3 new cases ).

Sun, 21/02/2010 - 14:26
              Ciudad de Mexico-The human influenza virus H1N1 has killed 1,054 people, of whom 56 have died in the first two months of the year (49 January and 7 so far this month in progress ), even if already met the goal of vaccinating 5 million people and, at least 15 million are immune from having contact with the pandemic without having developed more symptoms.

According to the report Milenio Diario, in April there were 62 deaths, 72 in May, 7 in June, 83 July, 37 August, 171 September, 324 October (two more); 172 in November and 70 December (3 new cases ).

Although officials of the Ministry of Health said it was "the slight upturn," between a report to another, within two days, there were 10 cumulative cases in different months.

Until the court on 19 February this year the most affected entities were Michoac?n 29 (1 additional death) Ontario is 137 deaths (an additional) Zacatecas 28 (1 more); Aguascalientes 43 (1 more); Pueblo 50 (1 additional), Guanajuato 44 (1 extra) and Nuevo Leon 49 (2adicionales).

Other institutions involved are Mexico State 128, San Luis Potosi 55; Oaxaca 51 Jalisco 51 (2 above but October), Baja California 48; Chihuahua 41 Chiapas 40, Queretaro 35, Hidalgo 29; Veracruz 27. Just as, Yucatan 21; Morelos and Tamaulipas 18 (each), Sonora, Tlaxcala and Coahuila 15, Guerrero and Sinaloa 13; Durango 12; Baja California Sur and Nayarit 11 each; Tabasco 3, Quintana Roo 2; Colima Campeche 2 1.

The most recent death in February 6de corresponds to an inhabitant of Guanajuato, a married man 38 years of age. The first fatality was registered on 10 April in the Federal District, an unmarried 24 years.

Of the total deaths, 542 are men and 512 women. In this group were 547 married, 323 single, 103 were living in consensual union, 36 were widowed, 17 divorced and 28 cases were not specified. The 56.9% had a history of risk, and the rest of these people healthy.

At the National Institute of Respiratory Infections, where the "mild outbreak" has meant an increase of 70 percent of patients, there have been no case of mutation of the virus or oseltamivir resistance.

INER currently opened row 5 and has 30 beds available, of which less than half are occupied because the 34 hospitalized, 14 of them being intubated and placed in intensive care.

Every patient hospitalized due to an expenditure of 500 pesos a day INER and intubated 3 thousand dollars per day, for the great amount of care, equipment and personnel. They usually remain in the INER of 12 to 15 days on average.

The 7, 6, 5 and 16 October, for example, the Ministry of Health reported killed in that order 20, 16, 14 and 14 people. In that month mortality every 24 hours varied from 13 to 8 cases.

In November there was a slight decrease in mortality, however, on the 18th killed 13 people, and 4 were killed 11 persons per A/H1N1, and on 19 and 7 out of 20, 10 each day. On 3 and 10 were reported in each of those days, 9 deaths. The rest of the days ranged between 8 and 6 deaths.

In December the court and a significant decrease is detected, the 9th with 9 deaths, the 15th of that month there were 5, on 23 December 4 dead. The rest of the days ranged from 2 and 1 death.

On January 4, 2010 killed 5 people, on 18 and 15 were killed 8, 4 each day, the 6 and 7 this month died 3 every 24 hours. The rest of the days ranged from 2 deaths.

KEY

Although influenza broke out in his first major stage panic, closed its borders and unpublished drastic measures such as canceling the school and non-priority economic activities, leading to a fall of 4.5 of GDP, about 4 thousand 500 million pesos, is in October where more people died.

The federal government spent 2 thousand 700 million purchase of 30 million doses of vaccine against influenza A H1N1, of which little has been applied around 5 million

Valad?z White / Millennium

Comment

• Re: Mexico - Case Tracking: 1,054 Dead

1066 fatalities and 70,715 cases as of 2/19.

22 new fatalities added as follows;
                Wk 40: +1
                Wk 42: +1
                Wk 48: +5
                Wk 49: +3
                Wk 51: +1
                Wk 52: +1
                Wk 1: +1
                Wk 2: +4
                Wk 3: +1
                Wk 4: +2
                Wk 5: +2

Comment

• Re: Mexico - Case Tracking: 1,066 Dead

1,068 fatalities and 70782 cases as of Feb 22.

4 fatalities were added to the weekly chart;
                  one each for Weeks 1,2,4 and 6.

Comment

• Re: Mexico - Case Tracking: 1,068 Dead

1,076 fatalities, 70,886 cases as of Feb 24.

8 fatalities added as follows;

Week 7: 3
                    Week 5: +1
                    Week 4: +3
                    Week 47: +1

Comment

• Re: Mexico - Case Tracking: 1,088 Dead

Numeralia / Influenza A H1N1

Entity / Source Confirmed cases Deaths
                      World WHO N / A 16.226
                      Mexico / SSA 71.090 1.088
                      Jalisco / SJS 4.256 * 90
                      WHO deaths Date: 14/02/2010 Mexico Court: 01/03/2010

Comment

12 most recent fatalities added as;

week 7: +6
                        week 6: +5
                        week 5: +1

Comment

As of March 3rd, 71,150 cases, 1093 fatalities.

The five new fatalities were added as follows;

Week 7: +2
                          Week 49: +1
                          Week 44: +1
                          Week 40: +1

Comment

• Re: Mexico - Case Tracking: 1,093 Dead

71,150 confirmed cases of influenza A in Mexico

The Health Secretariat (SSA) of Mexico said Friday it up on March 3 has reported 71,150 confirmed cases of influenza A and 1093 deaths.
                            Reliance said in a statement that in two days there were 60 new cases of influenza A (H1N1) and five more deaths.

The data show an increase in cases in the Federal District, Mexico State, San Luis Potosi and Jalisco, but in all states are recorded cases.

The SSA said that of the 1,093 persons died, 60.2 percent had pathological antecedents and 39, 8 percent not reported.

Of all patients, 48.3 percent were female and 51.7 percent men.

The 69.5 percent of those affected were between 20 and 54 years old.

Comment

• Re: Mexico - Case Tracking: 1,093 Dead

71,306 cases; 1,103 fatalities.

10 new fatalities added as follows;

Week 7: +3
                              Week 6: +1
                              Week 47: +1
                              Week 44: +1
                              Week 43: +1
                              Week 42: +3

Comment

• Re: Mexico - Case Tracking: 1,108 Dead

71,393 cases and 1,108 fatalities.

5 new fatalities added as follows;

Week 9: 2
                                Week 5: +1
                                Week 4: +1
                                Week 39: +1

Comment

Working...
                                X