Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exercise/simulation systems and emergency plans for avian influenza seminar

Source: http://www.nssoaxaca.com/index.php/c...nfluenza-aviar

Sagarpa impartir? seminario ?Ejercicio/simulacro sobre sistemas y planes de emergencia de influenza aviar?

Google translation:

Seminar taught Sagarpa Exercise / simulation systems and emergency plans for avian influenza "
    Written by Mayra Martinez
    Monday, April 20, 2009 12:12

Oaxaca, Oax .- SAGARPA inaugurated this morning the seminar "Exercise / simulation systems and emergency plans for avian influenza" which will take just 20 to April 24.

This seminar is for people involved in this field, as authors, farmers, livestock producers and others were trained in order to combat and eradicate the problems that afflict the animals and exotic diseases such as high-pathogenicity avian influenza, explained Roberto Jasso and Ballard, head of the Animal Health Program of the Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock, Rural Development Fisheries and Food (SAGARPA).

For its part Plato Beltran Escobar, Assistant Secretary of Agricultural Development, said that in the event that at any given time this is a case of avian influenza in Oaxaca, all who are involved in this area are aware of how to tackle the problem, noting that so far our country is free from any evidence of such disease.

In another sense, and Jaime Torres Sosa, Te?rico Representative of the State Committee for the Promotion and Protection Pecuaria the state of Oaxaca, which explained the aims of the course is, forming a technical group to support the technical update epidemiological knowledge, awareness producers in livestock activities and the impact on livestock if they were to give such contingencies, timely care cases.

It is noteworthy that in these 5 days, will be addressing issues such as: immunization, quarantine and epidemiology.

Re: Exercise/simulation systems and emergency plans for avian influenza seminar

Another simulation. Shiloh, I was wondering, do you usually track for pandemic awareness material, around the world...or did you just happen to look for it today? We've had these reported, virtually all over the place today.

We just had some recent "activity" in Oaxaca..

Oaxaca, Oax. Tests conducted by the Virus Laboratory of the Institute of Epidemiological Diagnosis and Reference, (Indre), the samples taken from the patient who died on April 13 at the Civil Hospital Aurelio Valdivieso discarded Coronavirus it is therefore there is no prospect of a massive infection from a disease of Severe Respiratory Acute Syndrome, "he said at a press conference Dr. Miguel Angel Lopez Nakamura, Director of Prevention and Promotion of the Ministry of Health in Oaxaca.

He reiterated that the patient who died of atypical pneumonia by 39 years of age he took samples that were analyzed and were negative for the six studies that were conducted, so that people can be calm.

http://www.flutrackers.com/forum/sho...43&postcount=2
    Thanks for all you do Shiloh.

Comment

This particular article popped up doing a spanish language search using aviar as the key word. If someone does an english language search using the keyword pandemic or bird flu ...prep seminars, workshops and simulation articles will appear.
      Yes...I noticed the location as well. But since these prep events take some time to plan and schedule, it is likely coincidence. Coincidence happens.
      You're welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiloh View Post
        This particular article popped up doing a spanish language search using aviar as the key word. If someone does an english language search using the keyword pandemic or bird flu ...prep seminars, workshops and simulation articles will appear.
        Yes...I noticed the location as well. But since these prep events take some time to plan and schedule, it is likely coincidence. Coincidence happens.
        You're welcome.
        I found this here :
        Anesia said

April 26, 2009 at 12:05 pm
        Oh my gosh

Thank you for sharing. Only 2 fridays ago my country was a part of an exercise for an outbreak of influenza. Lots of caribbean countries were a part of teh exercise and I wondered why at the time we were having the exercise. Interestingly in the exercise the flu broke out in Venezuela and in other south and central american countries and now look?.

Its as if they knew it was going to happen. Now we are in the southern caribbean but we have students studying in mexico who I?m sure will be coming home for vacation in summer. Lord help us!
        but not a direct / official link mentioning the execise.

Comment

Working...
        X