U.S. & Mexico - Google Map Confirmed/Suspected Cases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.S. & Mexico - Google Map Confirmed/Suspected Cases

Purple marker is confirmed or probable Pink marker is suspect Yellow marker is negative Fatal cases have no dot *********************************************************** We've moved this map to http://flutracker.rhizalabs.com Please go there to get the latest map and data feeds. ***********************************************************
    "We are in this breathing space before it happens. We do not know how long that breathing space is going to be. But, if we are not all organizing ourselves to get ready and to take action to prepare for a pandemic, then we are squandering an opportunity for our human security"- Dr. David Nabarro

Re: Google Map Confirmed/Suspected Cases

great map. do you plan to include Kansas and Minnesota suspected cases?

Comment

Sorry, it's not my map, I just came across it on google.
      "We are in this breathing space before it happens. We do not know how long that breathing space is going to be. But, if we are not all organizing ourselves to get ready and to take action to prepare for a pandemic, then we are squandering an opportunity for our human security"- Dr. David Nabarro

Comment

Guess who did the map?
        H1N1 Swine Flu
        Swine flu in 2009
        11,659 views - Public
        Created on Apr 21 - Updated 13 hours ago
        By niman

Comment

Re: U.S. & Mexico - Google Map Confirmed/Suspected Cases

That little contribution was duly noted yesterday - nice to see all his hard work appreciated.

"The next major advancement in the health of American people will be determined by what the individual is willing to do for himself"-- John Knowles, Former President of the Rockefeller Foundation

Comment

Nice work Niman. I'm guessing your map is going to be very popular. I'm seeing it turn up in various places.

Comment

Congrats Henry! Your Google Map made it onto Fox News front page, linked as:
              LIVE: Track the virus. Great work

Comment

Working...
              X