No announcement yet.

3 Americans die at same resort in Dominican Republic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woman on honeymoon becomes 10th U.S. tourist to die after Dominican Republic vacation

POSTED 4:41 PM, JUNE 20, 2019, BY CNNWIRE

LULING, La A Louisiana woman died less than a week after returning from her honeymoon in the Dominican Republic, WWLTV reported, making her the 10th US tourist to die after visiting the Dominican Republic.

It was supposed to be a trip of a lifetime for Susan Simoneaux and her husband, Keith Williams, who had been together 10 years, when they traveled to Punta Cana shortly after getting married.

But it quickly turned into a nightmare.

Less than a week after returning home from the Dominican Republic, Simoneaux was rushed to the hospital with fluid in her lungs, according to WWLTV. She died on Tuesday.
    https://fox8.com/2019/06/20/woman-on...blic-vacation/
    "Safety and security don't just happen, they are the result of collective consensus and public investment. We owe our children, the most vulnerable citizens in our society, a life free of violence and fear."
    -Nelson Mandela

Comment

This is regarding Leyla Cox whose death was reported in a previous post. The samples seem to have been lost in the Memphis FedEx hub. Her son has been trying to track them since June. The FBI for some reason told the the New York ME to "stand down" so they had to send the samples across the country to an independent lab in TX. Very suspicious.

https://www.silive.com/news/2020/01/...y-samples.html
      FedEx unable to locate package of mysterious Dominican Republic death toxicology samples

Updated Jan 02, 2020;Posted Jan 02, 2020
      Never forget Excalibur.
      “‘i love myself.’ the quietest. simplest. most powerful. revolution ever.” ---- nayyirah waheed
      Avatar: Franz Marc, Liegender Hund im Schnee 1911 (My posts are not intended as advice or professional assessments of any kind.)

Comment

Working...
      X