Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 46 cases confirmed, 13 fatalities since Dec 1

Arabic to English translation
    Swine flu harvested 13 injured in two images: Orchifaqalt Dr. Hala Khayer director of communicable diseases at the Health Ministry said three ten infected swine flu have died in the country so far this season any of 30/11/2010 to 01/31/2011, although the deaths occurred in Damascus and its countryside in Aleppo, Latakia and Tartous and shield, Hama, Deir al-Zour.
    The Khayer that 46 cases of swine flu (H1N1) have been recorded so far in the country during the period in question and said: "We took swabs from pharyngeal to more than 160 samples and found that 46 of them show on the incidence of influenza A (H1N1) and more than a hundred swab indicated on the incidence of seasonal flu of different styles.

The Khayer that most of the deaths that occurred this season was caused by the aggravation of the situation with the presence of risk factors such as a patient under the age of five years or over the age of 65 years, or to have infected chronic diabetes or injuries, pulmonary or respiratory or heart disease, immune or If you are a smoker or receiving immunosuppressive therapies, since these factors exacerbate the infection may lead to death.
    She noted that the delay which occurred in the diagnosis of some cases because of the reluctance of some patients to go to the doctor or health center ...

Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Re: 46 cases confirmed, 13 fatalities since Dec 1

Report dated Feb 18; Aleppo is the largest city in Syria.

Arabic to English translation
    The number of deaths registered in Aleppo as a result of infection with H1N1 strain of swine flu and eight deaths while the number of patients in serious condition suffering from a tenth.

Ahmed said Schitp head of communicable and chronic diseases in the Department of Health Aleppo Syria News "The number of patients who tested positive was the result of 25 cases died, including eight people and there is a tenth others in hospitals and the rest had recovered."

He Schitp that "the severe injuries that require placing the patient on the ventilator up to one thousand of those infected with influenza."

The Ministry of Health announced last month for the deaths of four people, recorded Syria since the announcement of the discovery of the first infected with swine flu in July 2009 in about 150 deaths and more than 100 thousand HIV (H1N1? - Ro) infection However, the ministry said that the figures may be much larger because of is registered with the agency.

Basil Dube - Syria News - Aleppo

Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Working...
    X