Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Father on holiday dies of swine flu (pdm A/H1N1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Father on holiday dies of swine flu (pdm A/H1N1)

Father on holiday dies of swine flu
    By Aniqa Haider , Posted on ? Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A FATHER-OF-TWO has died in Bahrain from swine flu after apparently contracting the illness while on holiday in India.

Jose Arulappan Venzilause Gomez, 41, was admitted to hospital just days after he arrived back in Bahrain on September 1.

He was first admitted to American Mission Hospital (AMH), but was later transferred to the Royal Bahrain Hospital (RBH) where he died on Friday.

It is the first reported H1N1 fatality in Bahrain since January last year.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Re: Father on holiday dies of swine flu (pdm A/H1N1)

Victim 'infected in India'
    By Aniqa Haider , Posted on ? Thursday, September 20, 2012

AUTHORITIES yesterday confirmed a father-of-two who became the first person in Bahrain to die from swine flu this year caught the virus in India.

Jose Arulappan Venzilause Gomez, 41, was taken to hospital on September 1, days after he returned from holiday in his home city of Thiruvananthapuram in Kerala.

He was first admitted to American Mission Hospital (AMH) and later transferred to Royal Bahrain Hospital (RBH) where he died on Friday.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Working...
    X