X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second batch of vaccine arrives in Azerbaijan

23 000 people vaccinated against swine flu in Azerbaijan?s capital

[ 01 Feb 2010 15:49 ]

Baku. Kemala Guliyeva-APA. 23 000 people have been vaccinated against H1N1 virus (swine flu) in Azerbaijan?s capital, chief of Health Ministry?s sanitary-epidemiology control sector Viktor Gasimov told APA. To him, 4500 in Sumgayit, 500 people in Absheron have been vaccinated against swine flu.

Gasimov noted that vaccination was also being carried out in other regions. The vaccination has not started only in the southern region. The process of vaccination will end in Azerbaijan in the middle of February.

The World Health Organization (WHO) sent 172 000 dozes of swine flu vaccines to Azerbaijan. The first part of the vaccines - 90 000 dozes were brought to the country on January 8, the second part ? 82 000 doses on January 14.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Re: 23 000 people vaccinated against swine flu in Azerbaijan?s capital

Anti-H1N1 vaccine supply to Azerbaijan delayed
    Sat 13 March 2010 | 08:08 GMT Text size:

The supply of the second part of the vaccine against A/H1N1 (swine flu) virus to Azerbaijan is delayed.

Viktor Gasimov, chief of the sector of sanitary and epidemiological control of the Health Ministry said that WHO has informed the Health Ministry that the vaccine supply will be delayed for two weeks for technical reasons.

The vaccine is expected to be supplied on March 25.

APA
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Re: 23 000 people vaccinated against swine flu in Azerbaijan?s capital

Next part of swine flu vaccines brought to Azerbaijan

[ 02 Apr 2010 16:19 ]
      Baku. Kamala Guliyeva - APA. Next part of the vaccines against A/H1N1 (swine flu) has been brought to Azerbaijan, chief of the sanitary-epidemiological sector of the Health Ministry Victor Gasimov told APA.

To him, vaccines sent by the World Health Organization (WHO) have been brought to the country today and are conveyed to special preservation warehouses of the Ministry of Health. 172 000 doses, that is 2 percent of the people will be vaccinated during second party. Gasimov said that vaccines would be distributed soon.

Note that the first part of the vaccines against A/H1N1 (swine flu) - 172 000 doses was brought to Azerbaijan in January.

Comment

Working...
      X