Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pakistan - unidentified fever outbreak, 3 child deaths others ill.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pakistan - unidentified fever outbreak, 3 child deaths others ill.

Mystery fever grips Karachi's Gadap Town
    By ​ Our CorrespondentPublished: November 8, 2019

KARACHI: A mysterious fever appears to have gripped a cluster of villages in Gadap Town on the outskirts of Karachi, with residents claiming over a dozen casualties while officials confirming the deaths of only three children. Several children are also currently under treatment for the mysterious fever at various hospitals in Karachi.

The three deaths confirmed by the district health officials occurred in Khan Muhammad Goth in UC Moedan, Malir district. The village is home to around 30 to 32 families of the Khaskheli clan.

According to villagers, the victims were identified as Akhtar and Bisma, both five years old and 10-year-old Samina. All three victims were cousins and contracted high-grade fever at around the same time and died soon after.
    https://tribune.com.pk/story/2095723...ps-gadap-town/
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Sindh Govt Takes Measures To Control High Fever Disease: Sindh Minister For Human Settlements And Special Development Ghulam Murtaza Baloch
    Zeeshan Aziz (@imziishan) 9 hours ago Fri 08th November 2019 | 05:02 PM

Sindh Govt takes measures to control high fever disease: Sindh Minister for Human Settlements and Special Development Ghulam Murtaza Baloch
    Sindh Minister for Human Settlements and Special Development Ghulam Murtaza Baloch has said that Sindh government has taken all necessary steps to control the high fever disease and it is expected to have positive effects

KARACHI, (UrduPoint / Pakistan Point News - 8th Nov, 2019 ) :Sindh Minister for Human Settlements and Special Development Ghulam Murtaza Baloch has said that Sindh government has taken all necessary steps to control the high fever disease and it is expected to have positive effects.

This he said while taking notice of the deaths of three children in Malir UC Moidean Gadap area, said a statement on Friday.

He said that the people should also follow the basic principles of hygiene and protect themselves and their children as well from illness.
    https://www.urdupoint.com/en/pakista...ev-756978.html
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Working...
    X