Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saudi Arabia - Protest after Hafr al-Batin hospital employs 45 members of same family - October 28, 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saudi Arabia - Protest after Hafr al-Batin hospital employs 45 members of same family - October 28, 2016

Is nepotism a factor in Saudi hospital performance?

Family "occupies" Hospital

October 28, 2016

The recent appointments in the administrative and medical staff in the hospital Hafr al-Batin in the Eastern Province in Saudi Arabia raised the ire of Mgrdan Saudis on Twitter. The chirp of these cross marking "the occupation of Hafr al-Batin Hospital" critics nominate 45 staff members of the same family in the hospital.

And increased tweets unit with relay users a list of appointees show the full identity, pointing out that the director of the hospital itself belongs to that family.

"Mohannad girl" announced a boycott of the hospital until the situation is corrected. Said Abdul Aziz bin Hamad: "I will not promote the nation's balance of amended Bamahsubaat best ... to the one you love without affecting the rights of others."

In contrast, he denounced the "dripping" is the son of the family concerned: "occupation once !! 99 per cent of the people of our province are our tribe. It is very natural to be appointed in the hospital. So where administration staff bring others?".

Also, Muhammad said: "Since my name is in the circulation list, explain that I am an employee of the hospital and the ministry 12 years ago, before the son of our family assume management of the hospital."

التعيينات الأخيرة في الكادر الإداري والطبي في مستشفى حفر الباطن في المنطقة الشرقية في السعودية أثارت حفيظة مغردين سعوديين على تويتر. وغرّد هؤلاء عبر وسم احتلال مستشفى حفر الباطن منتقدين تسمية 45 موظفاً من عائلة واحدة في المستشفى.\nوازدادت التغريدات ح...

Working...
X