Clear All

• Israeli vaccine advisor: “We have made mistakes”

https://unherd.com/thepost/israeli-v...made-mistakes/
    by UnHerd Staff
    Tuesday, 18 January 2022
    Video 16:13
    Israeli vaccine advisor: “We have made mistakes”

Professor Cyrille Cohen talks herd immunity and his pandemic regrets

Professor Cyrille Cohen is head of Immunology at Bar Ilan University and a member of the advisory committee for vaccines for the Israeli Government. In a wide-ranging and forthright interview, the Professor tells Freddie Sayers:
    • The Green Pass / vaccine passport concept is no longer relevant in the Omicron era and should be phased out (he expects it to be in short order in Israel)
    • He and his colleagues were surprised and disappointed that the vaccines did not prevent transmission, as they had originally hoped
    • The biggest mistake of the pandemic in Israel was closing schools and education
    • Widespread infection is now an inevitable part of future immunity — otherwise known as herd immunity
    • Omicron has accelerated the pandemic into the endemic phase, in which Covid will be “like flu”
    KEY QUOTES...

Ask Congress to Investigate COVID Origins and Government Response to Pandemic H.R. 834

i love myself. the quietest. simplest. most powerful. revolution ever. ---- nayyirah waheed
    Governments don't have or own souls.

(My posts are not intended as advice or professional assessments of any kind.)
    Never forget Excalibur.

bump this

Comment

Working...
    X