Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Israel relaxing test requirements for the unvaccinated

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...ned-1.10517475
    PCR or Antigen, and What About the Unvaxxed: Israel’s New COVID Testing Rules, Explained
    With Israel's testing facilities overwhelmed due to omicron outbreak, the Health Ministry has decided to change the rules: Who can get a PCR test and how long will they have to go into quarantine?

Ido Efrati
    Jan. 6, 2022
    Until now, unvaccinated people were required to take a PCR test if they were exposed to a confirmed COVID patient. Now they can take a supervised test to diagnose if they are infected. These tests were not free for people who are eligible to be vaccinated, and starting last week the government began subsidizing these tests for vaccinated people who were exposed to a confirmed COVID patient. Now the unvaccinated can also take the supervised tests at the government’s expense...

If the test comes out negative, the unvaccinated will have to spend seven days in isolation. If the result is positive for the virus, they will have to isolate for 10 days – after which they can end the isolation with a doctor’s approval, but without having to take an additional test...

Ask Congress to Investigate COVID Origins and Government Response to Pandemic H.R. 834

i love myself. the quietest. simplest. most powerful. revolution ever. ---- nayyirah waheed
    Governments don't have or own souls.

(My posts are not intended as advice or professional assessments of any kind.)
    Never forget Excalibur.

bump this

Comment

Working...
    X