Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did item " 'Corona' affects 19 student at the University of Nora" disappear out of article and then out of google? ...And reappear with a MoH denial?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did item " 'Corona' affects 19 student at the University of Nora" disappear out of article and then out of google? ...And reappear with a MoH denial?

I wish I had taken I screen shot:

"Corona" affects 19 student at the University of Nora .. and spokesman of the Ministry of Health does not appear
    Middle - 49 minutes ago
    There were persistent reports from within the University of Princess Nora in Riyadh, according to the injury of about 19 ​​cases of respiratory syndrome, the Middle East, "Corona", while not up to the minute ..

------------------------

By the time I clicked on the link, the referred information above was not in the article.

5 minutes later the entry disappeared out of google.

-------------------------

And now back again....with a denial....

hat tip Michael Coston

snip

The Ministry of Health shortly before the non-registration of injuries respiratory syndrome, the Middle East, "Corona" between students of Princess Noura University in Riyadh.

He told "The Middle" spokesman of the Ministry of Health, Dr. Khalid Marghalani Talking about recording 19 injured students between Princess Nora University in Riyadh is incorrect "in toto."

Working...
X