Clear All

• Indonesia: 2012 Poultry deaths in Bima, West Nusa Tenggara

Source: http://tantonga.blogspot.ca/2012/03/...dak-warga.html

Puluhan Unggas Mati Mendadak, Warga Resah
    03:05

Dozens of Dead Birds Suddenly, Residents Fret
    03:05 No comments
    Tantonga-Monta
    Of the ten districts that difonis spread of bird flu in the district bima one of which is sub-Monta, from 12 villages have at least eight villages spread of this virus, as well as in rural districts Monta Appliances in just three days dozens of chickens owned by residents are not saved, poultry suddenly found dead in the yard and stables belonging to the citizens of this.
    RT was found in some people who are conducting eradication of dead birds by burial or burning in the soil. Just as Olive resident RT 02 hamlets Sori Owo on Thursday met yesterday were burying and burning chickens found dead suddenly.
    He explained that for three consecutive days of his eight chickens died in vain. "The first day I was shocked to see my cock one after the seizures and lay lifeless, so it was not until an hour 4 whole chicken I experienced the same thing, the next day and today one tail 3 tail," he said while preparing the chicken- the chickens are to be buried and burned.
    In this case we further confirmation of the health center head Monta Wahyuni ​​Dr. North explained that while the bird flu virus is not found in humans. "Hopefully, this disease not only attacks the birds and the human mutation because if that happens of course would require special handling, because the disease is classified as a disease that is speaking to people," he explained.
    He explained also that in all health centers and hospitals have been provided special medicinal drugs arguably immune to this virus. "But again I reiterate that I hope it only affects birds, as if to attack humans must be isolated for treatment." He added.
    In addition, the young doctor said. "We have done several times in the socialization of citizens to be vigilant against this virus with a variety of ways ranging from the environment, hygiene and family, socialization involves the whole village including the subdistrict head." He said.
    Ending the commentary explained that previously the health center also has formed a special team that is always ready to go to the field. "This team will move quickly when there are reports of poultry that died suddenly. And they also which will provide initial information related to the efforts of what must be done by people "he concluded. [Leo]
Working...
X