Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indonesia: Dozens of poultry in Kayugeritan Village, Karanganyar District, Pekalongan Regency suddenly died - bird flu suspected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indonesia: Dozens of poultry in Kayugeritan Village, Karanganyar District, Pekalongan Regency suddenly died - bird flu suspected

Source: https://radarpekalongan.co.id/133135...akit-dan-mati/

Dozens of Poultry Sick and Die
    May 27, 2021by Admin 3
    POULTRY OF DEATH - One of the meri (young ducklings) died suddenly in the pen of the umbaran.

* Results of DKPP Observations, The Cause of Bird Flu

KARANGANYAR - Dozens of poultry in Kayugeritan Village, Karanganyar District, Pekalongan Regency, suddenly died. Initially, this wild duck looked sleepy, lost its appetite, staggered until it finally died. It is suspected that dozens of these wild ducklings were attacked by bird flu.

Tarmuji (58), a resident of Dukuh Kayunan Barat, Kayugeritan Village, said yesterday that in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic he decided to quit as a trader in Jakarta due to difficult economic conditions so that his vegetable trade was quiet. In addition, his children also encouraged him to stop wandering and settle in his hometown because he was old.

For that, he made a cage for wild duck and goats in his hometown as an activity in old age. "Because I started breeding only three goats and some duck broods," he said.

Within a few months, he continued, the wild ducklings had grown. From the four broodstock, it eventually became dozens of wild ducklings. However, in the transition season problems arise. The one he cares for is sick and dies.
    "In just three days, dozens of adult wild boars and dozens of meri (young ducklings) died. At first I was sleepy, didn't want to eat, walked unsteadily, shook my head, and died, ”he said.

According to him, initially only one duckling was sick. He suspects that the disease that attacks the wild duck is contagious. "Today looks sick, afternoon or the next day dead. Only a few had been cut, ”he complained.
Working...
X