• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telangana Influenza 2019; 18 fatalities

Link to 2018 thread: https://flutrackers.com/forum/forum/...-22-fatalities

Machine translated:
    Gandhi died in hospital with swine flu
    January 29, 2019 killed Gandhi with swine flu in hospital
    There are also four students of Nalwar University in Hyderabad and 10 from Secunderabad and Gandhi Hospital. Mahalama died today. Mahabubnagar was dead. Doctors say she has been treated at Swaminapoo private hospital and was rehabilitated at the last minute Gandhi Hospital. Another nine swine flu victims are being treated at Gandhi hospital.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Hyderabad: Swine flu claims two lives
    Posted by Sameer on Jan 29, 2019, 10:07 PM IST
    Health Hyderabad Top Stories

Hyderabad: Two persons died of swine flu out of the 16 people who have been tested positive for the infection and are undergoing treatment at the Gandhi Government Hospital here.

Dr Sravan Kumar, hospital superintendent, told ANI: ?A total of 16 patients suffering from swine flu have been admitted till now. At present, seven positive cases and 8 others having symptoms of swine flu are under observation. Out of 16 swine flu cases, two people died.?
    Hyderabad: Two persons died of swine flu out of the 16 people who have been tested positive for the infection and are undergoing treatment at the Gandhi Government Hospital here. Dr Sravan Kumar…
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Swine flu claims 312 lives across India, over 9,000 infected: Govt
      Swine flu has affected 9,367 people in the country till Sunday with Rajasthan reporting 107 deaths and 2,941 cases of infects, followed by Gujarat at 55 deaths and 1,431 people being infected, showed the data.
      PTI
      Telangana has recorded five deaths and 424 cases of infection.
      https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/in...t-3517041.html

Comment

Swine flu toll rises to six in Telangana
        February 13, 2019

Hyderabad, Feb 13 (PTI): The swine flu toll in

Telangana rose to six with one more succumbing to the H1N1

virus, health authorities said Wednesday.

A 36-year old man undergoing treatment at a state-run

hospital here died Tuesday, they said adding so far swine flu

has claimed six lives.

As many as 470 fresh cases had been reported in the

state since January 1, 2019, they said.

Of a total of 2,437 samples, 470 tested positive for

swine flu between January 1, 2019 and February 12, of which

six deaths have been reported in Telangana, a senior health

official told PTI.

Comment

538 cases with 7 fatalities reported to Feb 17.

Comment

645 cases with 9 fatalities to Feb 24.

Comment

741 cases with 12 fatalities to March 3.

Comment

Two people died in swine flu in Hyderabad
                Mar 14, 2019, 20:11 IST
                Two People Dies With Swine Flu In Gandhi Hospital - Sakshi
                Sakshi, Hyderabad: Mudu is in the summer of swine flu . Two people died of swine flu on Thursday. On March 1, a 24-year-old woman, and on the 6th, 80-year-old elder daughter swine flu attached to the Hyderabad Hospital . However, they were treated at a private hospital earlier. Gandhi's hospital was turned into a health condition.

Both were killed on Thursday as the disease spread in Gandhinagar. Five more swine flu patients are being treated in Gandhinagar. The doctors are suspected of having swine flu. Their medical reports are likely to arrive within a couple of days.
                మండు వేసవిలోనూ స్వైన్‌ ఫ్లూ పంజా విసురుతోంది. గురువారం..

Comment

Vaishnash 'elections are swine flu
                  Mar 19, 2019, 12:19 IST
                  Swine Flu Virus in Hyderabad - Sakshi
                  Chances of those who attend meetings and meetings

The threat to the leaders involved in the campaign

Doctors to be vigilant

Sakshi, Hyderabad: On the other hand, the election hot spots are born on the other side of the Swine Flu (H1N1) virus in the capital. This virus, which is usually cold in the atmosphere, has been a major concern over the booming sun and the burning sun. The virus is transitioning rather than changing the conditions and is becoming stronger. The elections season, the candidates, the leaders and the activists in the city are busy campaigning throughout the day. Most of the time, with houses, meetings, rallies, is spent in the crowd. It is possible that a person who has been infected with the flu will enter the tummina virus and move it from one to the other.

In this case, doctors suggest that the candidates of political parties should be alert to health, not the general public. As you move into the crowd, wearing mask for the nose, bathing every time you go out and take care of the cleaning of your hands is not to prevent the virus from getting worse. In Telangana this year alone, 573 cases were registered in just two months, of which 29 were killed. In the city of Gandhinagar, a total of 61 positive cases have been registered in the city so far, of which 14 are already dead. Most of the dead are elderly, pregnant and infant. Swine Flu cases were reported in Greater Hyderabad.

Wrapping everyone up
                  As part of the election campaign, the candidates of their respective political parties will go to the crowd to attract voters. Many of the leaders are suffering from BP and Sugar. Some of them have immunity. They start to wake up in the morning and spend the middle of the night until midnight. Family members will have to spend more time in the community as well as the candidate in the fray. Swine Flu factor virus can spread from one to another. Virus infects one person at home. It is also difficult to detect any virus infected during this period. In fact, the normal flu and swineflu are identical to the symptoms. Swine flu is a cough, cold, runny nose, dizziness, 101-102 degrees fever, swelling of the pains, very dehydrated, stomach, headache, and vomiting in some people.

It is better not to shakehand ...
                  Leaders shakehand gives the possibility of infecting the virus from one another to another. It is best to cast voters without giving shake hands as much as possible. Various infections in the form of dust and dirt, bacterial lungs into the lungs. Wear the mask to the nose as long as possible. Every time you go out, wash hands and feet soap clean. Especially those who suffer from chronic illnesses should not be ignored in this regard. - Dr. Rajanna, a small child pediatrician

In the first two months of this year, 573 cases were reported across the state and 29 were killed.
                  In the city ​​of Gandiji General Hospital, 61 cases have been registered so far, of which 14 were killed.
                  ♦ Currently seven people who are positive in the Gandhi hospital are treated for the four others who believe that the virus is infected.
                  సాక్షి, హైదరాబాద్‌: ఓవైపు వేసవి, ఎన్నికల వేడి సెగలు పుట్టిస్తుంటే మరోవైపు రాజధానిలో స్వైన్‌ఫ్లూ (హెచ్‌1ఎన్‌1) వైరస్‌పై కలకలం రేగుతోంది. సాధారణంగా చలి వాతావరణంలో బలపడే ఈ వైరస్‌ భగ్గుమంటున్న ఎండల్లోనూ విజృంభిస్తుండటంపై సర్వత్రా ఆందోళన వ్యక్తమవుతోంది. మారుతున్న పరిస్థితులకు అనుగుణంగా వైరస్‌ రూపాంతరం చెందడమే కాకుండా మరింత బలపడుతోంది. అసలే ఎన్నికల సీజన్‌.. నగరంలో అభ్యర్థులు, నాయకులు, కార్యకర్తలు రోజంతా ప్రచారంలో బిజీగా తిరుతుంటారు. సభలు, సమావేశాలు, ర్యాలీల పేరుతో ఎక్కువ సమయం జన సమూహంలోనే గడుపుతుంటారు.

I haven't seen a number that high quoted anywhere else. - Ro

Comment

1,084 cases with 15 fatalities to March 31.

Comment

1,117 cases with 16 fatalities to April 7.

Comment

1,182 cases with 18 fatalities to April 21.

Comment

Working...
                        X