• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madhya Pradesh Influenza 2019; 143 fatalities

Link to 2018 thread: https://flutrackers.com/forum/forum/...-31-fatalities

Indore: Swine flu patient dies, 4 more test positive
    written by Staff Reporter January 20, 2019 12:11 pm

Indore: One more patient suffering from swine flu died at a private hospital on Saturday. With fresh death, the toll has reached two in city since January 1 this year. Besides, four more patients have tested positive of deadly disease. Earlier, one patient died due to deadly disease. In all, eight swine flu patients have been identified so far.

The rising number of patients from H1N1 virus in the city has become a major concern for health department. Integrated Diseases Surveillance Programme nodal officer Dr Amit Malakar said the latest swine flu victim was a 60-year-old woman who was admitted to Greater Kailash Hospital on January 9 and was diagnosed with H1N1 positive on January 12. She was brought in a critical condition to the hospital.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Swine flu claims another life in Indore, death toll reaches 3
    Published 22-Jan-2019 23:00 IST

Indore: A 35-year-old woman here has died of swine flu, taking the death toll in the city due to the disease to three this month, an official said on Tuesday. The woman died on Saturday, but her test report confirming her death due to H1N1 virus was received today.
    "The woman, a resident of nearby Mhow, was admitted to a private hospital in Indore on January 17. The sample of her swab was sent to All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in Bhopal next day for examination," district in-charge of Integrated Disease Surveillance Program (IDSP) Dr Amit Malakar told PTI.

The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Swine flu, 1 death, swine flu vaccine in District Hospital, 3 people in one month and a half
      Dainik BhaskarJan 23, 2019, 04:07 AM IST

Khargon News - mp news swine flu 1 death swine flu vaccine in district hospital 3 people in one month and a half The swine flu knock has started again in the district. Three people have had swine flu symptoms in one and a half months. An elderly person has died in this. Whereas one person cured the cure. The latest case has now emerged in the district's Maheshwar. In this 30-year-old woman got symptoms of swine flu. He was ill for five days. The family took him to Dharmod hospital. The district hospital was recovered from here. When the woman reached the hospital, no doctor was found. The family took the woman to a private hospital.

The family said that there was a problem in breathing. There was tightness in the body. The local doctor told the symptoms of swine flu. After this, they went to Dhanod hospital on Tuesday. Here also doctors regard the signs. After this, the private doctor in Khargone told the symptoms of swine flu. The initial treatment is done. The district hospital is locked in the ward made of swine flu. Nodal Officer Dr Sunil Verma said that this year two people got positive. An elderly person has died in this. While more than 10 suspected cases have also come. He did not come positive.

There are more than 10 suspected patients in the district, it is not

positive, the district hospital's swine flu ward is locked.

This is the earliest symptom of the disease:

swine flu

Expert Dr. MS Barche told that swine flu is a disease related to respiratory system. It is caused by a type of influenza virus. This virus is known as H1N1. This virus is also active in seasonal flu. Swine Flu is less power-efficient than this swine flu in 2009. Although this virus has changed the strain this time, i.e. the virus of this time is different from the previous virus.

60-year-old elder from Nagziri dies in Indore, Savnad's youth healthy

A 60-year old elder from Nagziri was admitted to Indore's private hospital a month ago. He died here during treatment of the elderly. Report sent from Indore. After this the team of doctors reached the village and treated the kin. They did not get any symptoms. The second case took place one and a half months before Savadhad area. Here the 35-year-old man got symptoms. He got treatment in Indore. He became healthy

It spreads

when we sneeze, sneeze, on the surface of the air or on the surface, spit and mouth and fluid particles coming out of the nose fall into the grip of the virus. These particles enter through the air or through the mouth or nose of the other person's body by touching oneself. Even viruses can spread through the door, phone, keyboard or remote control. If these things have been used by an infected person

Keep It Precautions

How long does the flu virus

remain active in H1N1 virus, 24 to 48 hours in plastic, 8 to 12 hours in clothing and paper, 15 minutes in tissue paper and 30 minutes in the hands. To eliminate them, you can use detergent, alcohol, bleach or soap. The symptoms of disease in any patient can develop within 1 to 7 days after infection. There is a risk of transmission of viruses to someone else 24 hours before and after 8 days of symptoms. It is through PCR test that it is known that someone has swine flu. Treatment should start within 48 hours before the swine flu occurs. There is a five-day treatment in which the patient is given Tamiflu.
      डेढ़ माह में 3 लोगों को स्वाइन फ्लू, 1 की मौत, जिला अस्पताल के स्वाइन फ्लू वार्ड में ताला | जिले में स्वाइन फ्लू की दस्तक फिर से शुरू हो गई है। डेढ़ माह में तीन लोगों में स्वाइन फ्लू के लक्षण मिले हैं। इसमें... | mp news swine flu 1 death swine flu vaccine in district hospital 3 people in one month and a half

Comment

Unknown virus claims 64 lives in Indore, India
        The virus has identical symptoms of swine flu

Published: January 28, 2019 14:20
        Evangeline Elsa, Community Solutions Editor

​Dubia: An unknown virus has claimed 64 lives in and around the Indian city of Indore in Madhya Pradesh.

As reported by the Indian newspaper, Times of India, the virus has symptoms identical to swine flu.

According to the report, Dr Amit Malakar, Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme (IDSP) nodal officer from the Indian National Centre for Disease Control, said: ?There is a common nature of virus found in the samples of these 64 patients. In most cases, it was found that the patient was suffering from cold and cough. The virus attacks the immune system and leads to death.?

The report further states that according to officials, recently instead of H1N1, samples were found H2N3 [sic - should probably be H3N2 - Ro] positive and medicines given to swine flu positive patients were not effective.
        https://gulfnews.com/world/asia/indi...dia-1.61723902

Comment

29 cases, 6 fatalities to Jan 27.

Comment

Bhopal: State-wide alert for swine flu issued
            written by Staff Reporter February 1, 2019 8:07 am

Bhopal: Two patients diagnosed with H1N1, died in the state capital, here on Thursday. Madhya Pradesh health department has issued a state-wide alert for H1N1 (swine flu). Around 10 districts of MP including Bhopal have reported spurt in H1N1 cases.

Nine swine flu deaths have been reported in Madhya Pradesh while three swine flu deaths have been reported only in January in the state capital till Thursday. It is the first death due to the deadly influenza infection in Bhopal in 2019, confirmed MP health department. Five new cases were also reported for infection, which has resulted in 9 deaths in Madhya Pradesh, since January.

Hamidia Hospital confirmed that two patients who were diagnosed with the infection, died. Both were male in the early 50s, said a Hamidia hospital official. Bhopal CMHO Dr NU Khan said, ?Three deaths have been reported so far from state capital. Two of them were from Bhopal and third one was of Ashok Nagar.

Comment

Swine Flu, woman's death, BSF's DIG treatment continue
              Edited By: Abhishek Mishra

Published 02 Feb 2019 03:49 PM, Updated on 02 Feb 2019 05:29 PM

Gwalior In Gwalior, the cases of swine flu have started to appear again. Here are two case positive cases of swine flu. In which BSF DIG is being treated at Medical College. While a woman has died during treatment in Delhi. After which the alert has been issued for swine flu in Anan-phanan.

But the preparation is nothing but the CMHO store has only 50 Tommy flu tablets and 20 syrups. In the name of the survey, the health department is doing kanaputra. Please tell that a woman from Gwalior was confirmed to be swine flu positive in the investigation in Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in Delhi. Who died during treatment. This woman's two year old girl is admitted to KRH due to the fear of swine flu. Meanwhile, Jairogai Hospital claims that their system is good.

Comment

Bhopal: Swine Flu, 290 suspected cases, 47 found positive
                written by Staff Reporter February 3, 2019 10:19 am

Bhopal: Five swine flu deaths have been reported in state capital so far from January 1. In Madhya Pradesh 290 cases are swine flu suspected and 47 cases are positive in the state. Health department has already issued advisory for the various hospitals regarding proper monitoring and isolation of positive patients.

CMHO Dr UN Khan said, ?From January 1, five swine flu deaths have been reported. Today, 13 samples were sent for test. Five out of six which have been tested positives are from Bhopal. Another one belongs to a patient from Sagar. Isolation wards have been made and patients are being consistently monitored.?

Post 6 suggests 6 fatalities from outside Bhopal, bringing the state toll to 11.

Comment

57 cases 11 fatal to Feb 3.

Comment

Death of 65-year-old elder from illness / swine flu, five patients report positive
                    Dainik BhaskarFeb 06, 2019, 07:19 PM IST

5 new patients of swine flu in Indore

Swine flu confirmation has been done in 20 patients since January, 7 patients died
                    Indore The patients of swine flu (H1N1) are increasingly growing. On Wednesday, AIIMS Bhopal received 29 patients report. Five of these patients have reported positive. By combining this, 20 patients have confirmed swine flu disease since January 2019. IDSP Incharge Dr Amit Malakar said that 65-year-old Swine Flu positive patient, who was admitted to the Bombay Park Colony from January 16 in the Bombay Hospital, died on Tuesday.

According to officials, they were infected with serious illness like blood pressure, diabetes and heart disease. So far, seven patients have died. 20 patients report has come positive. So far this year samples of 170 patients have been sent for examination.

According to information from the IDSP branch, two of the five patients who have confirmed swine flu on Wednesday have been living in Dewas. One of the patients whose report has been positive has died. The condition of other patients is being told to be stable. On the other hand, a patient recruited for 21 days broke the breath.
                    जनवरी से लेकर अब तक 20 मरीजों में हो चुकी है स्वाइन फ्लू की पुष्टि, 7 मरीजों की हो गई मौत   | 5 new patients of swine flu in Indore

Comment

Indore: Two women succumb to swine flu, toll reaches 9
                      written by Staff Reporter February 11, 2019 1:07 pm

Indore: With reports of two more swine flu deaths taking place in last 24 hours in the city, the toll mounted to nine on Sunday. The number of H1N1 infection cases this year reached 30 in the city. Many patients are undergoing treatment in local hospitals while reports of 11 patients are awaited.

The increasing number of deaths has put officials of health department on their toes as they are clueless about steps to be taken to control spread of disease. Integrated Diseases Surveillance Programme incharge Dr Amit Malakar said, ?We are taking efforts to control the disease but people are ignoring it and reaching hospitals late for treatment.? The patients who succumbed to the disease on Sunday were women of 56 years and 54 years and were admitted to Bombay Hospital on January 28 and February 2 respectively.

Comment

Swine flu claims 312 lives across India, over 9,000 infected: Govt
                        Swine flu has affected 9,367 people in the country till Sunday with Rajasthan reporting 107 deaths and 2,941 cases of infects, followed by Gujarat at 55 deaths and 1,431 people being infected, showed the data.
                        PTI
                        Madhya Pradesh, which has reported 22 deaths and 98 cases.

Swine flu has affected 9,367 people in the country till Sunday with Rajasthan reporting 107 deaths and 2,941 cases of infects, followed by Gujarat at 55 deaths and 1,431 people being infected, showed the data.

Comment

Two killed in Swine flu in Indore and 11 in 44 days

Publish Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 11:20 AM (IST)
                          Two killed in Swine flu in Indore and 11 in 44 days
                          Since January 1, 31 patients have confirmed the disease.
                          Indore, New Delhi representative Despite the cold, the swine flu is not taking the name of the havoc. On Wednesday, two people died after the disease. From January 1, till now, 11 people have died in 44 days of swine flu in the city. Among the two people who died from the disease, one is a resident of Ujjain and the other is a resident of Dappalpur. Both of them were being treated in private hospitals. On Wednesday, two more suspected patients were sent to Bhopal for sample examination.

According to IDSP nodal officer Dr Amit Malakar, a 47-year-old man from Ujjain was admitted to Bombay Hospital on January 21 after symptoms of swine flu. There was a confirmation of the disease in the Swab Sample sent from Bhopal. On Wednesday, this patient died during treatment. Similarly, a 65-year-old woman from Deepalpur was admitted to Aurobindo Hospital on January 29 after severe cold and cold. After confirmation of the disease, he was undergoing treatment. During the treatment on Wednesday morning, the woman also died. This 11th death of the city is due to swine flu. Since January 1, 31 patients have confirmed the disease. Many suspected patients are still being treated in private hospitals.

Comment

Ujjain: Swine flu claims life of property broker
                            written by FPJ News Service February 17, 2019 11:08 am

Ujjain: Swine flu claims life of property broker

Ujjain: Ujjain reported first swine flu death on Saturday. According to reports, Anand Agrawal (42) of Bhargava Nagar was a property broker. After testing positive for swine flu he was admitted to Bombay Hospital in Indore about six days back.

Comment

Indore: 24-year-old male succumbs to swine flu, toll 13

Indore: With one more death of a swine flu patient, the death toll in the city rose to 13, on Sunday. The rising number of deaths from H1N1 virus attack in the city, even after increase in temperature for last few days, has become a major concern for citizens as well as the administration. Meanwhile, four more patients have been found positive of the disease on Sunday.
                              Health department officials claimed that awareness is the only way to prevent the disease as people are reaching the hospital in critical condition but a little early can save life.

Comment

Working...
                              X