Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chhattisgarh Influenza 2019, 28 fatalities

Link to 2018 thread: https://flutrackers.com/forum/forum/...8-3-fatalities

Chhattisgarh / Swine Flu, this year marks the first death in Bhilai, 2 suspected hospital recruitment
    Dainik BhaskarJan 20, 2019, 01:07 AM

Bhilai Ramprasad Gupta (58) died on Saturday from Swine Flu in Bhilai. Sector-6 resident Gupta, who was suffering from cough, fever and breathing problems since January 10, BM Shah was undergoing treatment in the hospital.

On January 13, after receiving the symptom of swine flu, he was examined by the hospital management. Swine flu confirmed on January 14 when the report comes. The doctors had started treatment that the patients became unconscious. Gupta's dialysis was also done because of increased blood urea. Two days before the doctors began to get worse, doctors kept Gupta on the ventilator.

Gupta died on Saturday after about nine days of recruitment. This is the first death of swine flu this year in Bhilai. Earlier, the positive patient of swine flu was found in the Risley Sector. His life was saved by treatment for some days in Raipur. It is being told that two suspected patients suffering from swine flu are being treated.

Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Chhattisgarh resident dies of swine flu, scandal in health department
    Hindustan team, Hapur
    Last updated: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 01:29 AM

Climate change is proving fatal on people's health. The danger of swine flu in the district has also increased. Due to the swine flu, youth of Chhattisgarh resident of Dohana village of Garhmukteshwar died. While swine flu was confirmed by Meerut Medical College. After the death of swine flu, there is panic in the village. There was a rift in the Health Department. Bal Kumar son of Chhattisgarh, who works in the village Dahan, is working to make sugarcane peeling in the village Chutkan. Balkhamar was suffering from fever for eight days. Who was undergoing treatment with a city doctor. But if the condition was not improved, Bal Kumar was admitted to the Meerut Medical College for treatment. After the failure of the fever and the symptoms of swine flu, the doctor made a test of swine flu, that positive came. There was no improvement in the condition even after treatment. After that, Bal Kumar died on Sunday. After the death the body was brought to the village. Which was sent to Chhattisgarh. There is panic in the people after the death of swine flu in the village. While the Health Department is sending a team to the village, the villagers are talking about the investigation and delivery of the drug. Listen to this matter was not in the cognizance but now it has come. At this time, he is a Jaipur and then he will send a team from the respective CHC and will be examined in the village and distribution of medicines to the villagers will also be done. Dr. Rajveer Singh, CMO Hapur, Swine Flu Symptoms- Coming of Fever - Living in Khasas -Singh Pain and Body Pain - Staying Drying Against Swine Flu Use This Mask - Use Masks - Wash Your Hands Again and Again Use clean soap - clean the hands with soap after touching the patient. Use hot water.
    मौसम का बदलाव लोगों के स्वास्थ्य पर घातक सिद्ध हो रहा है। वहीं जनपद में स्वाइन फ्लू का भी खतरा अधिक बढ़ गया..., Hapur News Hindustan
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Death during treatment of Swine Flu / Joint Director of Health Department
      Dainik BhaskarFeb 17, 2019, 06:48 PM IST

Raipur. Joint Director of Health Department, Mahendra Jangheel, who has been warning people of diseases, died of swine flu on Sunday. After returning from Delhi, his health deteriorated. After which he was sent to Hyderabad by airlift on Saturday. This is the third death of swine flu in the state.

Negative report came in Raipur during the investigation
      According to the information, around 10-12 heart first Joint Director Junkhal visited Delhi. After returning from there, his health worsened. Three-four days ago, he was admitted to a capital hospital for treatment.

According to officials, his report had been negative before, but the symptoms of the disease were only of swine flu. When the condition worsened, he was admitted to a Hyderabad hospital on Saturday for treatment. Director of Health Department R Prasanna confirmed this news.

The Health Department's DFT Director Sonawani said that so far the samples of 134 suspects patients from Durg-Bhilai and Raipur were found in which 14 samples were found positive. On the other hand, with the involvement of Mahendra Jangheel, so far three people have died from swine flu in the state. It consists of 1 childhood and 1 castle patient.
      बीमारी के दौरान स्थिति बिगड़ने पर किया गया था हैदराबाद एयरलिफ्ट,दिल्ली से लौटने के बाद बिगड़ी तबीयत, एक दिन पहले ही भेजा उपचार को | raipur news Death of the Joint Director Health from Swine Flu during treatment

Comment

wine flu: woman dies due to swine flu during treatment
        M different / Chhattisgarh
        Shubhankar Roy | 18 Feb, 2019, 10:00 PM
        Swine flu: woman dies due to swine flu during treatment
        Bhilainagar A woman died from swine flu on Monday in the city. The deceased Shukun Sahu Pati Veer Singh Sahu (47) died in private hospital during the treatment of Bomelswari temple, contractor colony resident resident. According to the information, on February 14, when the fever was received, Shukun was admitted to the hospital. After this, the doctors sent the blood sample to Mumbai for the blood test on February 15 expressing the possibility of swine flu. Swine flu was confirmed in the investigation report of the deceased only on Monday afternoon. After this, the treatment of the victim's swine flu was started and during the treatment, Shakun died.

Comment

Chhattisgarh News: Swine flu havoc in the fort, two deaths so farTeam Digital / Haribhoomi, Raipur. UPDATED Feb 18 2019 11:27 PM

Chhattisgarh News: Swine flu havoc in the fort, two deaths so far
          Anand Ojha, the fort. Another death has been reported from the swine flu in the fort. According to the news, Shukun Sahu of 50 has died of Swine Flu. He was undergoing treatment in private hospital for the past few days. But the woman could not be saved. Let us tell you that swine flu is spreading rapidly in Bhilai this time. So far, two people have died here. Explain that high alert has been issued regarding swine flu in the state. Most patients are from Durg district.

Comment

Death of Swine Flu / Khairagarh Education Officer's swine flu death rate increased to 10, in more than 50 hospitals
            Dainik BhaskarFeb 20, 2019, 05:47 AM IST

1 person dies daily in last 3 days
            Rajnandgaon / Raipur Gajinder Kumar Dakhre (31), a resident educationist resident of village Chichka of Khairagarh block, died of swine flu early on Tuesday. With this, the number of people killed by swine flu increased to 10 in the state. The number of suspected patients has reached 50. Official statistics showed that till February 6, nine people had swine flu.

Initially the wires are low, so the tests can not be ascertained: According to Dr. Arvind Nare of HOD of Micro Biology Department in Nehru Medical College, initially, the number of viruses in the swab decreases. It is therefore not necessary to confirm the virus in the probe. When the number of viruses continues to increase, then the report comes positive. Depending on the symptoms, a tablet of Tammy Flu can be taken by the doctor's advice.

Comment

Health Official Among 7 Dead In Chhattisgarh Due To Swine Flu
              Health Minister T S Singhdeo said joint director of health department Mahendra Janghel was among those who died of H1N1 infection.
              All India | Press Trust of India | Updated: February 23, 2019 00:22 IST

RAIPUR: Seven persons including a joint director of the health department have died of swine flu in Chhattisgarh since the beginning of this year, the government informed the Legislative Assembly Friday.
              Health Minister T S Singhdeo said joint director of health department Mahendra Janghel was among those who died of H1N1 infection.

The issue was raised by Congress' Kunwar Singh Nishad and BJP MLAs Shivratan Sharma and Ajay Chandrakar.

The MLAs claimed that at least 10 people had died of swine flu in the state in the recent weeks but no concrete action has been taken to prevent its spread and patients are being forced to go to private hospitals.
              Seven persons including a joint director of the health department have died of swine flu in Chhattisgarh since the beginning of this year, the government informed the Legislative Assembly Friday.

Comment

Suspected death of patient in Raipur hospital, fear of swine flu

Publish Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 03:33 PM (IST)

Raipur. The death of a continuous swine flu in the Durg district has got a big hit. Meanwhile, at Ambedkar Hospital on Monday, one person is suspected to be killed by swine flu, but hospital management says death does not occur with swine flu from influenza. In the state, 11 people have died so far in the month of swine flu.

According to the information received, the deceased chief minister Bhupesh Baghel is a resident of Patan. He was admitted to Ambedkar Hospital for the last ten days. Today Prakash Sahu died Families say that light has died due to swine flu, but hospital management denied it. They say that H-1N-1 is negative in Mechahara's report.

Comment

Chhattisgarh News: No swine flu death, railway worker dies in BilaspurTeam Digital / Haribhoomi, Raipur. UPDATED Feb 28 2019 10:03 AM

Chhattisgarh News: No swine flu death, railway worker dies in Bilaspur
                  Sandeep Karihar, Bilaspur The state is not taking the name of the swine flu havoc in the state. The latest case has come from Bilaspur, where the railway worker suffering from swine flu has died. It is being told that the deceased was undergoing treatment at a private hospital, he died during treatment. The deceased is being described as a resident of Konni. This is the fifth death of swine flu in the city. Due to the constant death, people have an atmosphere of panic.

Comment

Video Kills of Swine Flu in Mungali, Death of two members of the same family, Samples of relatives sent for inquiry
                    Team Digital / Haribhavan Raipur | UPDATED Mar 6 2019 2:59 PM

Sayyid Wajid, Mungali The swine flu havoc continues in the state. Today, two suspects of the same family died in Mungali. At the same time, other family members have seen swine earliest symptoms. After which, in the district hospital, samples of patients have been sent for examination in Raipur Medical College. Let us know that the swine flu is spreading fast in the state even after this there was no arrangement for the investigation in the district.

Two members of Patel family died from swine flu in Devgaon It is being told that the family had taken them to a private hospital where the patients were suffering, where the patients were sent to the district hospital for the symptoms of swine flu. But due to clutter, he was taken to Bilaspur where he died.

All attempts of health in the state to prevent deaths due to swine flu are proved to be unsuccessful. Alam is that so far many deaths have been reported from swine flu and many patients are still undergoing treatment. There is still a lot of suspicious reports coming from Delhi Lab.

Comment

M/69 died Fri 3/8 in Bhilai. May have been infected while in hospital for a hip operation.
                      शहर में स्वाइन फ्लू से एक और मौत हो गई। सेक्टर-2 के सड़क 13 निवासी रिटायर्ड बीएसपी कर्मचारी चंद्रकांत मुने (69 वर्ष) को सप्ताहभर पहले रायपुर के रामकृष्ण केयर अस्पताल में दाखिल कराया गया था। | Bhilai News | undefined News | Patrika News

Comment

87 cases with 16 fatalities to March 3.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Chhattisgarh.png
Views:	315
Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	809426

Death of patient admitted to Sims from Swine Flu, so far six deaths
                          Dainik BhaskarMar 17, 2019, 03:26 AM

Bilaspur News - chhattisgarh death of patient admitted to sims from swine flu
                          A 58-year-old man suffering from swine flu broke his breath during Saturday's treatment. The deceased were residents of the seapat area. Apollo was admitted for the first treatment, but when there was no benefit then he was admitted to Sims three days before discharge. Ramrathan Shrivas was admitted to Apollo for treatment when his health was poor. The doctors referred the Swine Flu as suspicious and sent the sample to check for the investigation. When samples were reported, Ramratan was found to be swine flu positive. In the meanwhile, Ramatrana went to Apollo to leave his house. Three days ago, when his health worsened again, the family had admitted to Sims for treatment.

Three people came from outside

The number of those killed in the swine flu with Ramratan Shrivastava has now increased to 6. Earlier, three more people who came to the city from the outside and treated for the treatment had died. A woman is also involved in the death.
                          https://www.bhaskar.com/chhattisgarh...3-4143494.html

Comment

109 cases with 23 fatalities to March 17.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Chhattisgarh.png
Views:	135
Size:	102.7 KB
ID:	809934

Comment

Working...
                              X