• Show
Clear All

• Himachal Pradesh Influenza 2019; 41 fatalities

Link to 2018 thread: https://flutrackers.com/forum/forum/...018-1-fatality

Alert in state as two die of swine flu, 9 test positive

Kuldeep Chauhan

Tribune News Service

Shimla, January 16

The health authorities have sounded an alert across the state following the death of a 16-month-old girl and a 65-year-old man, both from Una district, due to swine flu.
    While the girl died on January 12, the man succumbed to the deadly virus on January 15. Both were admitted to the PGI, Chandigarh, in a critical condition. Nine other persons, mostly from Kangra district, have tested positive for the virus so far.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	HP.png
Views:	96
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	805475
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Una resident teacher dies of swine flu
    Publish Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 12:21 PM (IST)

JNN, Una. A person who lives as a teacher in Chandigarh has been killed by a person's swine flu. The person PGI was under treatment in Chandigarh, but he died.

This is the third case of death of swine flu in the district. However, all three deaths have occurred in PGI. Yet the health department has already issued an alert about the swine flu.

The deceased Dr. Shashi was originally a resident of Gugalahad District Una, a teacher at a teaching institute in Chandigarh. For a long time, he was living in Chandigarh with his family. In December, Dr. Shashi Kumar came to the village of Guglaihad. After this, on January 5, they went to Chandigarh again.

In Chandigarh his health started becoming fragile and there was a complaint of fever and cough. When the health worsened, the families treated him in the local hospital, if the condition was not improved, then he referred the PGI to Chandigarh. After the health check-up in PGI, symptoms of swine flu were found. After this, Dr. Shashi was admitted for treatment, but he died on the last day. The team of PGI Chandigarh also checked the health of the relatives of the deceased Shashi but they did not get the symptoms of swine flu.

Dr. Nikhil Sahod, executive CMO of Una, told that the department has no information about death due to swine flu. This is the case of Chandigarh and the deceased was being treated as well as staying there. For this, the department is collecting information on its own level.

Have already done two deaths

Earlier, two cases of swine flu have been reported in Santoshgarh and Dulhad of the district. In which one person and 14-month old girl died of swine flu. However, his treatment was also going on in PGI and he died there.

Posted by: Rajesh Sharma
    चंडीगढ़ में शिक्षक के तौर पर कार्यरत ऊना निवासी एक व्यक्ति की स्वाइन फ्लू से मौत हो गई है। व्यक्ति पीजीआइ चंडीगढ़ में उपचाराधीन था।
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

64/M reported deceased at IGMC Shimla Jan 24.
      Shimla, Jan 24 (UNI) State premier Hospital Indra Gandhi Medical College witnessed the first death due to Swine flu on Thursday as a 64 yrs old patient who belonged to Gagal area of Mandi died due to deadly fever, Sr.

Comment

Himachal swine flu death
        News Desk, Amar Ujala, Shimla Updated Fri, 25 Jan 2019 10:35 AM

Sixth death from swine flu in Himachal
        Swine flu has killed another death in Himachal Jagdish (64), a resident of Gagli Mandi, who was admitted at IGMC Hospital despite all the claims of the health department, succumbed to his injuries. This month, there has been a stir since the sixth death due to swine flu in the state.

The person was admitted to isolation ward since the test report came in, but on Wednesday night at around 10 pm the patient died in the ward. The death of Swine Flu has been confirmed by senior medical superintendent of the hospital, Dr. Janak Raj.

Jagadish was brought to IGMC Hospital on January 19. The patient had high fever. The doctors admitted the ward while looking at the patient's delicate condition.
        हिमाचल में स्वाइन फ्लू से एक और मौत हो गई। स्वास्थ्य विभाग के तमाम दावों के बावजूद आईजीएमसी अस्पताल में भर्ती मंडी

Comment

Swine flu death toll rises to six
          35 patients test positive in state

Shimla, January 25

An IGMC report stated that a 64-year-old patient from Mandi died of H1NI virus in the IGMC on January 23. Three victims, a 56-year man from Chewda Junga (Shimla), a 65-year man from Thandapani (Karsog), a two-year girl from Bamta (Bilaspur), died on January 6, 14 and January 24.

Earlier, the first two deaths due to swine flu were reported from Una, with both patients succumbing to the flu in the PGI, Chandigarh, early this month.

Comment

Himachal Pradesh: Death toll due to swine flu rises to 9
            So far, 20 cases have been reported positive in swine flu in the IGMC hospital and a total of 67 samples were taken.

Updated:
            Jan 29, 2019, 12:58 PM IST
            Source:ANI

Shimla: Nine people have died so far due to swine flu this year in Himachal Pradesh. The highest number of deaths was reported from Indira Gandhi Medical College and Hospital (IGMC) hospital-which is four.

"According to the data available with the hospital administration in Indira Gandhi Medical College and Hospital (IGMC), Shimla, a child was among the four patients died last week," said Dr Janak Raj, medical superintendent in IGMC.The cases of Swine flu in the state are increasing.

So far, 20 cases have been reported positive in swine flu in the IGMC hospital and a total of 67 samples were taken. 12 people have been discharged after treatment here, while four are undergoing treatment.
            So far, 20 cases have been reported positive in swine flu in the IGMC hospital and a total of 67 samples were taken.

Comment

Swine Flu passes 10 feet in 21 days in Himachal
              News Desk, Amar Ujala, Shimla Updated Tue, 29 Jan 2019 11:49 AM

ten died due to swine flu in menachal in 21 days
              Swine flu has spread the foot in Himachal. On Monday, 24 people were tested in hospitals in the state, 9 people have confirmed the disease. The number of victims in the state has reached 44. The highest number of district Kangra is in 18.
              The state government has issued instructions to the CMO and senior medical superintendent to overcome the swine flu. In Himachal, 10 people have died due to this disease. Of these 7 people died in Himachal, while 3 people died in PGI Chandigarh.

हिमाचल में स्वाइन फ्लू ने पांव पसार लिए हैं। सोमवार को प्रदेश के अस्पतालों में 24 लोगों की स्वास्थ्य जांच की गई इसमें

Comment

105 cases, 14 fatalities to Feb 3.

Comment

Himachal Pradesh has reported 16 deaths due to swine flu. Published 7 minutes ago on February 5, 2019 By Rukhsar Ahmad Swine Flu File Photo
                  Swine flu has so far killed 16 people in Himachal Pradesh this year. In 2018, the number of people who died from the disease was two.

Himachal Pradesh Health Minister Vipin Parmar gave this information to the assembly on Tuesday. According to Parmar, two people died on Monday due to swine flu.

In response to the question regarding the situation of swine flu in the state, Parmar said that 36 and 33 positive cases were found in Kangra and Shimla districts respectively. A total of 113 cases have been reported across the state.

21 people suffering from swine flu are being treated at Indira Gandhi Medical College and Hospital while eight people are admitted to Dr Rajendra Prasad Government Medical College located in Tanda city.

In the year 2018, only two people were killed in swine flu in the state, whereas in 2017 this number was 17. In the same way, five people died in 2016 and seven in 2015. The first case of swine flu in the state came to light in 2009.

-INS

Comment

Two more people died of swine flu, so far 18 have died
                    News Desk, Amar Ujala, Shimla Updated Mon, 11 Feb 2019 12:25 PM

Two more deaths with swine flu in Mandi Himachal Pradesh
                    The name of the swine flu vaccine is not taking place. Now two more people died in Mandi district. A person residing in Sarkaghat died in IGMC, while a woman belonging to Jail Road Mandi died in PGI. So far, 18 deaths have been reported from swine flu across the state, while more than 400 people have been examined due to the fear of swine flu.
                    advertisement

After two deaths in CM Jayaram Thakur's home district, so far five people have died of this disease in the district and 14 new cases have also been reported. On Sunday, five other people have sent blood test samples to IGMC due to symptoms of swine flu.

38-year-old woman of Jail Road Mandi was undergoing treatment at Nerchauk Medical College, which was referred to PGI Chandigarh after confirmation of swine flu. The second person was referred to IGMC from Sarkaghat, where he died. District Health Officer Mandi Dr. Dinesh Thakur has confirmed death of both the people of Mandi district from swine flu.
                    स्वाइन फ्लू का प्रकोप थमने का नाम नहीं ले रहा है। अब मंडी जिले के और दो लोगों की मौतें हो गई।

Comment

161 cases with 20 fatalities reported
                      Shimla, Feb 10 (UNI) With 16 fresh cases of Swine Flu detected in the state till Tuesday, number of H1NI cases have risen to 161 in the state, senior officer of Health Department said.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	81
Size:	12.2 KB
ID:	807376
                        Shimla, Feb 14 (UNI) Including two cabinet ministers, twelve fresh cases of Swine Flu detected in the state till Thursday, whereas number of H1NI case went up to 189 in the state, senior officer of Health Department said.

Comment

Three more patients die from swine flu in Himachal
                          News Desk, Amar Ujala, Shimla Updated Sun, 17 Feb 2019 11:41 AM

Three more deaths in swine flu
                          Swine flu is being wrecked in the state. Despite all the claims of the health department, the disease is not curbing. Three more people lost their lives in the state of swine flu. Two people belonged to Shimla district, who died on Saturday in IGMC.
                          It was confirmed by IGMC Senior Medical Superintendent Dr Janak Raj. Apart from this, a woman from Kangra was killed on Friday. So far, 25 people have died in Himachal by swine flu.

Apart from this, 611 patients have been tested so far, out of which 219 reports have been found positive. Shriman Devi (65), resident of Shimla district, had admitted to IGMC on February 10, while Dilaram (70) of Dot had filed on February 14.

After the test report, both swine flu reports were positive. Both of them died on Saturday. At present 21 patients are admitted in IGMC. A woman of Bumblebee in Palampur district of Kangra district died in Tanda Hospital.
                          प्रदेश में स्वाइन फ्लू कहर बरपाता जा रहा है। स्वास्थ्य विभाग के तमाम दावों के बावजूद इस बीमारी पर अंकुश नहीं लग रहा।

Comment

more swine flu deaths in state

Shimla, February 17

Four persons died due to swine flu in the state in the last 48 hours, taking the death toll to 26 while the total number of persons infected with the disease increased from 200 to 217 till today.

According to the health report, four more deaths have been reported from Shimla (2) and Solan (1) and Kinnaur (1).

Comment

Swine Flu in Himachal, 27th death in the state, 224 positive cases
                              According to the health department, till January 18, 654 people have been tested for swine flu, out of which 224 cases have been found positive.

News18 Himachal Pradesh
                              Updated: February 19, 2019, 1:45 PM IST
                              Swine flu in Himachal Pradesh has become completely uncontrollable. Constant deaths are happening. Another death has happened in Shimla's Indira Gandhi Medical College (IGMC). So far 27 people have died from this deadly disease in the province.

According to the information, the woman was 90 years old and resided in Bilaspur. Fourth consecutive death in three days in the hospital. Sita, a resident of Bilaspur, was admitted to IGMC Hospital on January 29. Positive report

of swine flu was reported in the women's test . The woman has died on 17th February. On Monday, Labs sent samples for 23 patients in the hospital. Swine flu has been detected in New Shimla's Ashwani Kumar (47), Shimla's examination (50), Bagaai's Mathoo Ram (68), Kaushala Devi (80), Fatehchi and Narottam.

According to the health department, till January 18, 654 people have been tested for swine flu, out of which 224 cases have been found positive. So far, the highest number of swine flu cases in the state is 10 in Kangra. Five in Mandi, 4 in Shimla, 2 in Una, 2 in Hamirpur, 2 in Bilaspur and Kinnaur and 1 in Solan have also died.

The highest positive cases of swine flu are 69 in Shimla, followed by 62 in Kangra, 25 in Solan, 20 in Mandi, 11 in Hamirpur, 11 in Bilaspur , 7 in Chamba, 4 in Kullu, 6 in Sirmaur, 5 in Una, 1 in Kinnaur and 1 in Lahoul Spiti.

Comment

Working...
                              X