X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uttar Pradesh Influenza 2019; 25 fatalities

Link to 2018 thread: https://flutrackers.com/forum/forum/...8-6-fatalities

Uttar Pradesh Officials On Alert After 17 Cases Of Swine Flu In A Week
    Health officials have been asked to ensure that isolated wards are set up in hospitals for patients affected by H1N1.
    All India | Indo-Asian News Service | Updated: January 10, 2019 19:17 IST

LUCKNOW: The Uttar Pradesh government has alerted all the districts in the state over the H1N1 swine flu virus after 17 cases were reported in one week, health officials said today.
    A 46-year-old patient from Rae Bareli, who died on Wednesday, was among the recent victims of the flu.

Health officials have been asked to ensure that isolated wards are set up in hospitals for patients affected by H1N1.
    The Uttar Pradesh government has alerted all the districts in the state over the H1N1 swine flu virus after 17 cases were reported in one week, health officials said today.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	105
Size:	125.7 KB
ID:	805651
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

90 cases 4 fatalities to Jan 20.

Comment

Death of youth from swine flu, kohram in kin
        Hindustan team, Baghpat
        Last updated: Mon, 04 Feb 2019 12:11 AM

The swine flu has knocked in the town. On Saturday night, a young man died from swine flu. This caused a lot of anger in the family. Talk about the funeral of the dead body of his dead body. 34-year-old son Kapil Gupta, the businessman of the town's businessman Pawan Gupta, did a business of cosmetic goods.

In connection with the business, he used to go to other states too. 15 days ago, he went to Gujarat in connection with trade. After coming from there, she had a fever climbed. The family took treatment for a five-day private medical practitioner in his town, but he could not get relief. After this, the family took him to Yashoda Hospital in Ghaziabad for treatment. He was undergoing treatment for four days. The family said that the swine flu was confirmed in the investigation. The doctors also gave him the treatment of Swine Fulu. On February 1, she had got some rest, But on the evening of February 2, suddenly his health deteriorated again and he died in the night at night. The doctors handed the body of Kapil in the plastic bag on Sunday morning to the relatives. The family members performed the funeral with the cemeteries and brought them to the mortuary. The saint could not make the last glimpse of the last glimpse Bhimrachak businessman Kapil Gupta reached Khekda at around 8 am on Sunday morning from Ambulance. The ambulance was stopped near the house of the deceased, but the dead body was not removed from it. Traders did not allow the casualties to be kept near the ambulance even for security reasons. The wife and the mother of the deceased continued to mourn for Kapil's face, But the medical staff who came together refused to join hands. After this Kapil's body was taken to the crematorium from the ambulance itself. Meanwhile, the body was kept on a pyre during a major inspection. Fearful township is fearful of infectious disease. It spreads through contact with infected patient. In this case, the patient is kept in a special ward in the hospital. The people of the town also knew that this death has been swine flu. So few people joined Kapil Gupta's funeral. Until the cremation ground of the corpse was reached, the market of the town remained closed. Treatment will be given to the family. HE Superintendent Dr. Arvind Malik said that the virus of Swine Flu can also infect the healthy person by flying in the air. In such a situation, the health checks of the family of Kapil Gupta will be done. He will also be given treatment in terms of security. Arvind Malik told that the virus of Swine Flu can also infect a healthy person by flying in the air. In such a situation, the health checks of the family of Kapil Gupta will be done. He will also be given treatment in terms of security. Arvind Malik told that the virus of Swine Flu can also infect a healthy person by flying in the air. In such a situation, the health checks of the family of Kapil Gupta will be done. He will also be given treatment in terms of security. Arvind Malik told that the virus of Swine Flu can also infect a healthy person by flying in the air. In such a situation, the health checks of the family of Kapil Gupta will be done. He will also be given treatment in terms of security. Arvind Malik told that the virus of Swine Flu can also infect a healthy person by flying in the air. In such a situation, the health checks of the family of Kapil Gupta will be done. He will also be given treatment in terms of security. Arvind Malik told that the virus of Swine Flu can also infect a healthy person by flying in the air. In such a situation, the health checks of the family of Kapil Gupta will be done. He will also be given treatment in terms of security. Arvind Malik told that the virus of Swine Flu can also infect a healthy person by flying in the air. In such a situation, the health checks of the family of Kapil Gupta will be done. He will also be given treatment in terms of security.

Symptoms of Swine Flu: HC Superintendent said that swine flu is a rapidly spreading infectious disease caused by a specific type of influenza virus (H-1N-1). In this the water flows through the patient's nose. Sore throat is formed. Colds occur, cough is formed. Fever climbs. Pain in the head and body is made Seems cold. tummy hurts. Occasionally diarrhea and vomiting also occur.
        कस्बे में स्वाइन फ्लू ने दस्तक दे दी है। शनिवार की रात स्वाइन फ्लू से एक युवक की मौत हो..., Bagpat News Hindustan

Comment

Noida: 60-year-old man dies of swine flu

Posted: Feb 04, 2019 By City Spidey

A 60-year-old man died of swine flu at Metro Hospital, Noida (Sector-12) late Sunday, being the first case of death reported in the city. According to sources, doctors received the report confirming swine flu only a few hours before the death. The health department of the district too confirmed the patient died of H1N1 virus. The deceased was working as supervisor with Noida Authority.
          A total of 9 cases of swine flu were confirmed in the district in January this year. This was the first case of death.

Comment

Swine flu death of private school teacher
            Amar Ujala Buuree Jalan Updated Thu, 07 Feb 2019 11:46 PM IST

CMO Dr. Alpana Bartiya said that Mangalam Chaturvedi, a resident of Uday's Rajendranagar Mohalla, was a teacher at Ram Prakash Private School. On January 19, the school went to Prayagraj. After returning, on 25th January, Mangalam's head and body with pain would have problems in the throat and bleeding from the nose. After showing the personal physicians, on January 31, at Jalna Medical College, where he was asked to go to Kanpur or Lucknow.

CMO told that the relatives took Mangalam to Kanpur on January 31 and admitted them to the Regency Hospital there. CMO said that on 2 February, Mangalam received the information of Swine Flu on the direction of ACMO Dr. Satyaprakash, the team of Rapid Action Team Dr. Rahul Sakhan and Epidemiologist Mr. Mahendra Kumar were sent to their house. Their families were given the Tamiflu tablet. They were also examined by visiting them and going to school. CMO said that besides this, no one has confirmed swine flu.
            उरई (जालौन)। स्वाइन फ्लू से पीड़ित एक निजी स्कूल के शिक्षक की कानपुर में इलाज के दौरान बुधवार को मौत हो गई।

Comment

Swine flu claims first life in Lucknow

The first swine flu death in the city this year occurred in January. But it was disclosed by the health department on Monday, more than 40 days later ..

The first swine flu death in the city this year occurred in January. But it was disclosed by the health department on Monday, more than 40 days later,

Comment

656 cases with 9 fatalities reported to Feb 17.

Comment

Three die of swine flu in two days, 97 positive cases reported in Uttar Pradesh
                  Two deaths each were reported in Bareilly, Saharanpur and Baghpat, while on case each has been reported in Lucknow, Prayagraj, Rae Bareli, Rampur and Kushinagar.
                  By Express News Service |
                  Lucknow |
                  Published: February 28, 2019 4:28:53 am

The 10 worst affected districts include Agra, Noida, Hapur, Bareilly, Muzaffarnagar, Kanpur and Saharanpur. (Express file photo)
                  Three deaths and 97 fresh cases of Influenza A ? H1N1 (swine flu) were reported in 48 hours till Wednesday in the state, taking the total number of cases this year to 1,033. So far 13 people died of the virus this year.

According to the data provided by the state health department, Meerut is the worst affected district with 291 positive cases and 2 deaths this year. It is followed by Lucknow with 257 cases and one death, and Ghaziabad with 162 cases so far. The 10 worst affected districts include Agra, Noida, Hapur, Bareilly, Muzaffarnagar, Kanpur and Saharanpur.
                  Two deaths each were reported in Bareilly, Saharanpur and Baghpat, while on case each has been reported in Lucknow, Prayagraj, Rae Bareli, Rampur and Kushinagar.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	84
Size:	370.5 KB
ID:	808587

Comment

1,227 cases with 15 fatalities to March 3.

Comment

Swine Flu sufferers die in Delhi, Kohram
                        Hindustan team, Amroha
                        Last updated: Tue, 05 Mar 2019 11:32 PM IST

A woman suffering from swine flu died during treatment in Delhi. There has been a quarrel in the family. The dead body has been buried.After one month, Marufa, wife of the 50-year-old Marwah Nawaban, had come to Fahr a month ago. Treatment with a personal physician. After 10 days of treatment, there was no use even after the relatives took them to Moradabad's private hospital. The doctors in the delicate condition referred them to them. The family admitted to Apollo Hospital in Delhi. He was undergoing treatment for Apache last 13 days. Marufa died on Monday night at around 2 pm. According to relatives, doctors confirmed them to be swine flu. Several investigations have also been done in this regard. The postmortem was buried on Tuesday afternoon. The family is suffering from dysfunction. On the death of Swine Flu, the family is in Haranahasanpur. This is the first case in the tehsil area of ​​death from swine flu. The family of Marufa can not understand that How did he get swine flu? Because the place in which she lives is the best in the city in case of cleanliness. There are also no animals nearby. He had not even gone out of the city for the last few months. In such a way, it remains a mystery to swine flu.
                        गत 13 दिन से दिल्ली के अपालो अस्पताल में चल रहा था उपचार, सोमवार रात तोड़ा दम, मंगलवार दोपहर शव का दफीना..., Amroha News Hindustan

Comment

Swine flu again in Kanpur;
                          Publish Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2019 12:19 PM (IST)

v> Jagaran Reporter, Kanpur: Swine flu virus has become aggressive due to the temperature rise. In such cases, the number of swine flu patients is increasing rapidly. The woman of Chobaypur, admitted to the Infectious Disease Hospital (IDH), has died. This is the fourth death of swine flu in the district. Swine Flu has been confirmed in Barra's 14 months of age.

50-year-old female swine flu resident of Chaudharypur (Chaubaypur) of Bithoor was admitted to IDHL of LLR (helit) on February 25 night. His treatment was under the supervision of Dr. MP Singh. Influenza AN1H1 virus was confirmed in the investigation into the Medical Lab's Medical Lab. CMS Dr. Anup Shukla told that his position was consistently critical. The function of lungs was reduced by oxygen even when its ability decreased, their condition deteriorated. On Tuesday night was placed on the ventilator, where he succumbed to late night. The IDH is a two-and-a-half-year-old girl from Darrapur (Kanpur country), a 80-year-old man of Nawabganj and a 30-year-old man from Maharajpur. On the other hand, GSVM Medical College's Virology Lab has reported seven suspected patients, which confirmed the swine flu in Barra's 14 months.
                          Four suspected patients come to the test
                          Four patients with swine flu symptoms were found to be suffering from LRR OPD treatment Samples of their Throat Swab have been sent to medical colleges for examination.
                          Two cases reporting from KGMU
                          Two patients of Indira Nagar in King George's Medical University (KGMU) have tested swine flu. Swine flu was confirmed in them. The Rapid Response Team of the Department of Health, under the leadership of the District Epidemiologist, went to the inquiry. The patients and their families have given TAMI flu.
                          157 Samples for Suspected Patients
                          Swine flu confirmed in 30 patients
                          04 patients die of swine flu
                          तापमान में उठापटक से स्वाइन फ्लू वायरस आक्रामक हो गया है। ऐसे में स्वाइन फ्लू के मरीजों की संख्या तेजी से बढ़ रही है। संक्रामक रोग अस्पताल (आइडीएच) में भर्ती चौबेपुर की महिला ने दम तोड़ दिया।

Comment

1,431 cases with 18 fatalities to March 10.

Comment

Two killed in swine flu in Jaunpur;
                              News Desk, Amar Ujala, Jaunpur Updated Tue, 12 Mar 2019 07:26 PM

Two people died in swine flu in Jaunpur, Uttar Pradesh in two days. Renuka Devi (46) wife Sanjay Kumar, a resident of Jaunpur, was admitted to the AIIMS on 9 March. On the same day she was shown at BHU's Sir Sundar Lal Hospital.

On confirmation of swine flu in the investigation there, the doctors referred him to Lucknow. On 10th March, Renuka's family admitted him to KGMC Lucknow. Where he died on Monday morning during the treatment.

It was not even 24 hours that Anil Patel (38) son Brijlal Patel of Kamalpur resident of Mungarabad Shahpur police station died on Tuesday morning by swine flu. Anil Patel's health has worsened on March 5. On confirmation of the swine flu in the investigation, the doctors referred to Anil to Lucknow.

Amil died around 7 am on Tuesday morning during treatment. From the news of Anil's death from Swine Flu, where the health department was hit by the news of the death of the swine flu, the people, including the family, were also scared and afraid of this incident. Local In-charge medical officer told that he was informed of the death of Swine Flu on Tuesday. The team of health department will be sent to the village.
                              उत्तर प्रदेश के जौनपुर में दो दिनों में स्वाइन फ्लू से दो लोगों की जान चली गई...

Comment

Working...
                              X