West Bengal Influenza 2018, 5 fatalities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Bengal Influenza 2018, 5 fatalities

F/55 died at CMRI hospital Kolkata on Wed 8/29.
    https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...w/65618454.cms
    Last edited by tetano; September 19, 2018, 11:46 PM.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

2 kids with swine flu fight for life in ICU
    Read more at:
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/a...campaign=cppst

Comment

Swine flu claims second victim in West Bengal
      Read more at:
      http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/a...campaign=cppst

Comment

Girl dies of fever at private hospital, swine flu suspected Team MP25 Sep 2018 1:41 PM Kolkata: A girl died with swine flu like symptoms at a private hospital at Park Circus after she was kept on ventilation support for the past 18 days. The incident occurred six days after a 6-year-old girl died at the same hospital with similar symptoms. The state Health department is yet to confirm if the death was caused by swine flu. The hospital sources, however, claimed that the girl died of swine flu symptoms. The victim, Barsha Biswas, a resident of Dhantala in Nadia complained of high fever with respiratory distress nearly a month ago when her family members took her to a hospital in Ranaghat.
        Kolkata: A girl died with swine flu like symptoms at a private hospital at Park Circus after she was kept on ventilation support for the past 18 days. The incident occurred six days after a...
        The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Feline lethal swine flu
          Own correspondent
          29 September, 008, 00:00:56
          Last updated: 28 September, 018, 23:46:06

Swine Swine Swine Flu An elderly man suffering from swine flu has died on Thursday night at Bellighata ID Hospital. In this month, four people died from Swine Flu in this state.
          Bailighata ID hospital sources said, Gauri Mukhopadhyay, 64, resident of Goghat in Hooghly district, was admitted to the hospital on Wednesday. He had been suffering from fever for several weeks. Breathing, symptoms of hand and foot symptoms also appeared. The doctors said that his condition was very critical. Multiple organs stopped working. The patient was kept in the ventilation, the patient. His physical examination revealed that the female was suffering from swine flu. But the test report is delayed. So the treatment started late, hospital sources said.
          Many experts are complaining that in most cases the swine flu report is available late. The problem is that the required physical examination is delayed. The time of treatment is not available The private hospital costs about six thousand rupees for the swine flu test. However, most doctors are now consulting 'Comprehensive Viral Test' ie 17 Viral Tests Together. Which cost about 20 thousand taka

This test is going to be difficult at many times. The government-level fever is being tested for swine flu. There is no examination of patients in the outpatient. But doctors report that there is a need to check if there is respiratory problems after decreasing the fever. Due to the necessary infrastructure, the patient's sufferings will increase due to fear.

Symptoms
          Fever, shortness of breath, sneezing, headache, pain on the stomach, stomach problems, nothing good
          What to do
          Seeing respiratory problems after the fever decreased
          If the doctor is fast
          Take the advice
          Get a quick sample test
          Hand-face multiple times
          Clean up
          Wash with water in the nose and face of the fever and scrub in the eyes
          Fever should not be taken out of the attack
          Keepers of pigs clean the surroundings

Twenty-four parganas, Nadia and Bankura have died due to swine flu this month. New addition to Hughli's Gourri Devi death list However, health department sources claim that dengue situations are under control, so the swine flu-control is under control. There is no special danger in any of the health departments. Although one top healthman said, "A level of swine flu has been issued at the district level."
          Counseling of parasite experts, the swine flu vaccine is important in all levels. Swine enters the human body through pigs. The lessons of special education of pigs are important. If necessary, arrangements will be made to provide government level training.

Comment

Swine Flu Claims Salt Lake Woman After A Month In Hospital
            15 November 2018, 11:17 pm

Kolkata:

The victim, Mousumi Mishra (49) was a resident of Salt Lake FE Block. Her son is studying engineering.

According to Mishra?s aunt Bani Mukherjee, she developed a fever on 18 October on the day of Navami Durga Puja. The family got her admitted to the private AMRI Hospitals at Salt Lake the next day. Mishra was subsequently diagnosed with swine flu.

Comment

H1N1 claims another life in Kolkata

KOLKATA: A 63-year-old man from Dum Dum who tested positive to H1N1 died at AMRI Hospital Salt Lake on Tuesday. Asit Basu, resident of Dum Dum was admitted in the hospital on December 14. His death certificate mentions sepsis with multi organ failure because of H1N1 and influenza A.

Comment

Working...
              X