• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delhi Influenza 2018; 2 fatalities

National Capital reports first swine flu death of 2018

WRITTEN BY
    Cheena Kapoor

Updated: Feb 20, 2018, 06:00 AM IST
    The national Capital witnessed its first swine flu death this year between February 4 and 11, revealed the latest Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme (IDSP), a report by the Ministry of Health. This year, a total of 19 cases have been reported in Delhi till February 11, after no cases were reported in the last quarter of 2017.
    19 cases were reported in the city till February 11, while no cases were reported during the last quarter of 2017.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

National Capital reports second swine flu death of 2018

WRITTEN BY

dna Correspondent

Updated: Apr 17, 2018, 06:00 AM IST
    The national Capital witnessed its second swine flu death this year late last week, revealed a senior doctor at the Apollo Hospitals. However, the death is not mentioned in the latest Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme (IDSP), a report by the Ministry of Health, which revealed status till April 8. This year, a total of 31 cases have been reported in Delhi, with first death being reported in February.

The patient, a 40-year-old from outside Delhi, had visited the Apollo Hospitals with signs of fever. He was diagnosed with swine flu and died soon after he was admitted to the hospital.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Working...
    X