Delhi Influenza 2017; 55 fatalities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ashutosh Mishra passes away from Swine Flu

Swine flu has been wreaking havoc in Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh . From the outbreak of swine flu, from the common man to many celebrities too are not untouched. Ashutosh Mishra , director of the Department of Culture and Archeology of Chhattisgarh region, died from swine flu . IFS Ashutosh Mishra was an officer of the 1985 batch of Forest Service, in New Delhi, he died on Wednesday during treatment.

Ashutosh was walking ill for several days after which he was admitted to MMI but he was referred to Delhi if the condition was not improved. Where he died on Wednesday.

4 patients killed by swine flu in Indore

Swine flu is not taking the name of the shortage of the flu. The outbreak of swine flu has left the health department sleepy. In Indore, 4 more patients have died due to swine flu. By combining these, some 29 people have died due to this disease. On the other hand, 4 patients of dengue have also been found. So far 38 out of 92 patients have died from swine flu. These are cases of 18 Indore and 11 other zones.

Out of these 92 positive candidates of Swine Flu, 45 are Indore. The 4 deaths detected on Wednesday were 34-year-old woman from Mills area, who died on May 23 in MYY. The 26-year-old girl of Dewas died on September 26. Two persons, 42 and 46, have also died in 13 and 18. The Department of Health says that now the department or government can not do anything because the germ is in the air and it is increasing with the continuous change in the weather.

Web desk, IBC24
    http://www.ibc24.in/newsreader/newsd...from-Swine-Flu
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

A resident of Rachauli Village in Bharatpur district, Rajasthan died in a Delhi hospital on Saturday 10/14.
      https://www.patrika.com/jaipur-news/...delhi-1908021/

55 fatalities reported by city hospitals, 22 were from Delhi, 31 from surrounding states, others undetermined. Official number is 12 - Ro
      Twitter: @RonanKelly13
      The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Working...
      X