• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Himachal Pradesh Influenza 2017, 15 fatalities

Swine flu scare in Himachal: One dead, two more tested positive
    INDIA Updated: May 13, 2017 15:49 IST
    HT Correspondent
    Hindustan Times

A 65-year-old man died of swine flu while two more cases have been found positive in the state in the last 48 hours.

Daya Ram, who was admitted for swine flu at Dr Rajendra Prasad Government Medical College, Kangra, died on Thursday.

Meanwhile, 67-year-old Sudha Devi was also diagnosed with the disease at the same hospital. Doctors said she was better now.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Himachal: Tourist dies of swine flu, first casualty in state this year
    Till now IGMC hospital has received a total of four cases of swine flu.

By: Express News Service | Shimla | Published:May 17, 2017 10:11 pm
    A 57-year old tourist from Maharashtra, Abhinash Patel, died of swine flu at Indira Gandhi Medical College (IGMC) hospital, doctors said. Hospital?s Senior medical Superintendent Dr Ramesh Chand confirmed to media persons here that Patel?s blood samples which were sent for examination have confirmed that he was suffering from swine flu.
    This is the first case of swine flu death in Himachal Pradesh this year.
    Hospital officials said Patel, who had reached Shimla only last night, was staying at a local hotel alongwith some friends. When his condition deteriorated late last night, he was rushed to IGMC hospital?s emergency care around midnight.
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Himachal in the gut of swine flu, 4 deaths so far, alert issued
      Bureau / Amar Ujala, Shimla / Nerwa Updated Fri, 19 May, 2017 10:38 AM IST

Swine Flu Alert in Himachal, Four Death reported.
      Himachal janalava disease has come in the grip of swine flu. More than a dozen cases have been reported so far in the state. Four people have died. Virar has got 4 new cases.

Swine flu has also been found in two children in Kupvi of Shimla district, now being affected by unknown disease. Many children suffer from fever in Nerva area. The department was telling it an unknown disease.

After the report of two children suffering from swine flu, the Health Department has now sent teams to investigate. Swine flu was confirmed in two women under treatment in Tanda and Yol.

Between the frequent cases, the Health Department has issued alerts throughout the state. All the CMOs have been asked to do the necessary preparations while being alert. Following the confirmation of swine flu, patients have been instructed to refer to medical colleges. A special ward is being prepared for this in the district hospitals.
      हिमाचल जानलेवा बीमारी स्वाइन फ्लू की चपेट में आ गया है। प्रदेश में अब तक एक दर्जन से ज्यादा मामले सामने आ चुके हैं। चार

4 more SWINE FLUs in Shimla-Kangra

May 19, 2017 0

2 children in Kupvi, IGMC, Palampur-Nagrota women enter Tanda

Himachal Knock Team Nerwa / Shimla
      The mysterious fever spread out in the inaccessible villages of Kupvi in ​​Shimla district has finally emerged as a deadly SWINE FLU. This has resulted in the death of a child in Shivadhar village. SWine FLU has been confirmed from the test conducted at IGMC for taking two sick children to Shimla. Since then, there is a condition of heart attack in the health department and now a team of miscreants has been dispatched to investigate the severity of the infection.

Rohit son Amar Singh Mangata, a resident of Shivdar, who was referred to IGMC from PHC Kupvi on Tuesday, was taken to Kupavi PHC at 10 o'clock in the evening after fever for 14 years. Similarly, Kapil's son Mangat Ram, after 15 years of fever, had been taken to Kupiwi Hospital suddenly after a severe fever on Monday, where both of them were recovered from IGMC Shimla.

After the investigation, the SWINE FLU has been confirmed. Dr. Ramesh, Medical Superintendent of IGMC Shimla said that these children have swine flu and now they are under treatment. So far, 6 cases have come positive in IGMC and on Wednesday a patient of Maharashtra has also died.

On the disclosure of SWINE FLU infection, the health department's careless poles are also open in Choupal. The Health Department has made every effort to dispel the case by mentioning this matter a minor case. Sectional Officer Nerwa Dr. Bharat Bhushan remained in Shimla and on demanding information from the media, he said that the palm of the mole is being made. It is worth mentioning that even in 2010, SWINE FLU was spreading in Khagrali village of Choupal.

Figure of 8th affected in Kangra

Hospice. Two more cases of SWINE FLU have appeared in District Kangra, which has led to the figure of patients affected by the disease reaching 8. The woman from Daulatpur, suffering from SWINE FLU, has been discharged from Tanda Medical College. In the positive cases of SWINE FLU, Virarwar, in front of the district, a patient is related to Palampur and the second Nagarota Bagwaan.

Both of them are women, of which the 54-year-old woman of Palampur is Military Hospital Yol, while a 32-year-old woman from Nagrota Bagwa is undergoing treatment at Tanda Medical College Hospital. In 8 positive cases of SWINE FLU, which have been exposed so far in the district, 6 districts are related to Kangra (Dehara, Darang, Khundi, Daulatpur, Nagrota Bagwan and Palampur), while one case is related to Sardarka of District Mandir and a district of Hamirsar Includes.

Dehri resident, suffering from SWINE FLU, has already died. Dr YD Sharma, medical superintendent of Tanda Medical College said that on Thursday, two women's SWINE FLU tests have been found positive.

Why the SWINE FLU minister spread out in summer asked researcher

Health Minister Kaul Singh Thakur has asked the IGMC to do research on why the SWINE FLU is spreading in summer. These infections were usually in winter. He said strict instructions were given to TMC and IGMC administration including CMO of all the districts to deal with SWINE FLU.

He has also instructed all district level hospital management to refer patients to Tanda Medical College or IGMC if symptoms of SWINE FLU are found. Kaul Singh Thakur said that the SWINE FLU tests are also conducted in the market. He has instructed to make the drug of SWINE FLU available at every hospital.

Comment

25 MAY 2017 Last Updated at 10:01 PM
        Three swine flu deaths in Himachal this month
        However, the government has claimed that the situation is under control and no now case has been reported during the past 24 hours

shimla, May 25 Three swine flu deaths have occurred and around two dozen patients have tested positive for the HINI virus during this month in Himachal Pradesh.

However, the state government has claimed that the situation is under control and no new case has been reported during past 24 hours.

A tourist from Maharashtra had died at the IGMC, Shimla last week while two swine flu patients had died at the Dr R P Medical College, Tanda (Kangra).
        Outlook Group: Your ultimate source for top headlines and breaking news from India and world, politics, latest updates on sports and entertainment events, business news, stories on art and culture, elections, literature, society, in-depth news content and Outlook Magazine articles, photo stories and picture galleries, video news and mental health stories.

Comment

The virus of the flu, which was weakened by heat rising, would still be precautionary
          Bureau / Amar Ujala, Shimla Updated Mon, 05 Jun 2017 11:39 AM IST

With the increase of heat in Himachal, the swine flu virus has become weak. People do not need to panic anymore. However, they still take precautionary measures. H1N1 virus is the cause of the spread of swine flu due to not being completely heat for one and a half weeks.
          Four people have died this year due to swine flu virus H1N1 virus. So far, a large number of positive cases have been reported. The shocking thing came out about half-a-week ago when people were constantly getting into the grip of this flu. It is believed that light coolness in the weather was the reason for this flu virus being activated.

Director Health Services Dr. Baldev Kumar has said that with the increase of the heat, the swine flu virus has now started to be inactive. This is a relief for the people of the state. Anyway, this virus is no longer a major epidemic in Himachal. One and a half cases have come up. Take precautions about this.
          गर्मी बढ़ने के साथ ही इस फ्लू का वायरस कमजोर पड़ गया है। लोगों को अब इससे ज्यादा घबराने की जरूरत नहीं है।

Comment

Swine flu claims the life of senior doctor in Shimla
            This is the fifth swine flu death in Himachal Pradesh in 2017.

INDIA Updated: Jul 02, 2017 20:20 IST
            Press Trust of India, Shimla
            Swine flu claimed the life of a senior doctor at the Indira Gandhi Medical College (IGMC), Shimla on Sunday.

?IGMCH?s radiology department head RG Sood died as he was suffering from swine flu,? Senior Medical Superintendent Ramesh Chand told reporters.

Comment

Fourth swine flu death at Tanda Medical College
              Kangra, Jul 21 (UNI) With one more death of a patient infected with H1N1 virus in Dr Rajinder Prasad Government Medical college at Tanda, the death toll of swine flu patients in the hospital has touched four during the last three months.
              DRPGMC Tanda Medical Superintendent Y D Sharma today told UNI that a 45 years old man who was tested positive of H1N1 disease was referred here from Dalhousie and admitted in DRPGMC Tanda on July 19.
              Read more at http://www.uniindia.com/fourth-swine...fSCvrZUO2iH.99

Comment

DALHOUSIE'S DEATH FROM SWINE FLU
                Khaskhabar.com: Friday, 21 July 2017 7:47 PM

A woman death of alhousie from swine flu - Chamba News in Hindi

Chamba. The swine flu vaccine is not taking the name of the state. The number of deaths due to this deadly disease is increasing. Another woman died from this disease yesterday in Dr. Rajendra Prasad Medical College, Tanda. The 45-year-old woman was a resident of Dalhousie (Balera) in Chamba district. The woman was admitted to the TMC on Wednesday. During the test on Thursday, the report was positive. The woman was kept in the ICU, but soon after she died. Experts believe that the woman had been completely hit by this disease. He was delayed in bringing him to the hospital. This is 9th case of death by swine flu in the state. Of these, 5 cases are from IGMC Shimla, while the fourth death due to swine flu in Tanda Medical College.
                स्वाइन फ्लू से प्रदेश में मौत का यह 9वां मामला, टांडा मेडिकल कॉलेज में स्वाइन फ्लू से यह चौथी मौत ...

Comment

Fourth swine flu death in city

Chandigarh, July 31
                  On July 29, a 35-year-old man from Himachal Pradesh died of the flu.

Comment

Posted at: Aug 19, 2017, 1:18 AM; last updated: Aug 19, 2017, 1:18 AM (IST)
                    Rise in scrub typhus, swine flu cases

Shimla, August 18
                    The twin scare of deadly swine flu coupled with the rising number of scrub typhus (ST) cases looms large in the state mainly in Shimla, Manali and other tourist destinations
                    Himachal has reported 10 deaths ? four in Kangra, two each in Shimla and Hamirpur and one each in Chamba and Sirmaur till August 17 and 51 persons have tested positive for swine flu so far.

Comment

Swine flu claims another life in Tanda

Our Correspondent
                      KANGRA, AUGUST 27
                      A man from Dehra died of swine flu in Tanda medical college yesterday. He was the ninth victim this year.
                      Officiating Medical Superintendent, Tanda college, Dr Deepali Sharma today confirmed the death and said a man from Dehra was admitted to the hospital with the symptoms of H1N1. She said he was put on treatment and blood samples were sent for test. Before his report could reach, he died.

Comment

58 cases, 12 fatalities to Aug 12.

Comment

Swine flu victim dies in Tanda
                          By Deepak - Sep 14, 2017 03:18 AM Comments 14 0 Like 0 dislike

Naidun: Sheela Devi (60), who belonged to the big area of ​​the Nadoon sub-division, died in Tanda Hospital. He was suffering from swine flu. The doctors also started increasing the alertness towards this disease by putting a mask on the mouth. Sheela Devi was brought to Naduna hospital in critical condition on Tuesday, where doctors noticed her symptoms of swine flu and had referred her to Tanda Hospital, where she died. Dr. Naduna Hospital Rana, while confirming the incident, said that symptoms of colds and sneezing and cough and subsequent nympha and difficulty in breathing are the main symptoms of this disease. If there is any such kind of symptoms, then bring him to the hospital. District Medical Officer Savitri Katwal says that after getting the symptoms of this disease, go to your nearest health center and get it checked. On the death of a woman suffering from swine flu in the Nadoon area, she said that on behalf of NADON Health Department, BMO A team led by the team has been dispatched.

Comment

71 cases, 14 fatal reported to Sep 24

Comment

72 cases with 15 fatalities reported to Oct 1

Comment

Working...
                              X