• Chhattisgarh Influenza 2017; 64 fatalities

Link to 2016 thread: https://flutrackers.com/forum/forum/...6-4-fatalities
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	80
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	775443

http://www.patrika.com/news/raipur/r...e-flu-1564393/
    Last edited by tetano; July 31, 2017, 12:06 AM.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Views:	71
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	775673
    राष्ट्रीय ग्रामीण स्वास्थ्य योजनाओं की समीक्षा एवं योजनाओं के क्रियान्वयन के भौतिक सत्यापन के लिए आई रिव्यू टीम बुधवार को स्वास्थ्य अधिकारियों के साथ समीक्षा बैठक के बाद जयपुर रवाना हो गई। इस बैठक में रिव्यू टीम ने सुझाव दिया कि बीमारियों की जांच नि:शुल्क की जा रही है। लोगों में बीमारियां क्यों हो रही है ? इसका जांच रिपोर्टों के आधार पर विश्लेषण किया जाए। वहीं जिला एवं ब्लाक स्तर पर गांवों की दूरिया ज्यादा होने के कारण एम्बलेंस सेवा को और सुदृढ़ किया जाए। रिव्यू टीम ने स्वास्थ्य अधिकारियों के साथ बैठक में इलाके की स्वास्थ्य सेवाओं सम्बन्धी डाटा संकलित किए। पांच दिनों के दौरे में जिले भर के स्वास्थ्य केन्द्रों का सघन निरीक्षण किया। | Jaipur News | undefined News | Patrika News
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Views:	70
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	777793

Comment

Views:	99
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	780026

Comment

Swine flu havoc in Chhattisgarh, high alert continues, two deaths a week

Sunil Namdev [Edited By: Sanana Zaidi]Raipur, 04 August 2017, updated 18:24 IST
          Swine flu has been attacked for the second time in Chhattisgarh. In view of the safety of people's health, the government has released highlights to avoid swine flu. All suspected patients admitted in government and private hospitals are being examined. Apart from this, the families who are accompanying the patients and the people living in contact are also being sampled.

Two deaths a week

Two weeks after the death of two people in the state, swine flu has been confirmed. According to information received from the health department, a woman was admitted to a private hospital in Bhilai whereas the second death was done by a young man brought from Kirandul in Dantewada in Raipur. It was also admitted to a private hospital. According to state health minister Ajay Chandra Chakra, the number of deaths of swine flu in the state has been 26 in two years.

राज्य में एक हफ्ते में स्वाइन फ्लू से दो लोगों की मौत की पुष्टि हुई है. स्वास्थ्य विभाग से मिली जानकारी के मुताबिक भिलाई में निजी अस्पताल में भर्ती एक महिला की मौत हुई, जबकि दूसरी मौत रायपुर में दंतेवाड़ा के किरंदुल से लाये गए युवक की हुई है.

Comment: Chhattisgarh reported 25 deaths from Sep-Dec 2015, 4 deaths in 2016 and 2 deaths Jan-July 12 of this year. The state has not published any reports since July 12. It is difficult to be sure about what 2 year period the minister is referring to. It is possible that fatalities this year have increased to 22, our current FT toll is 8 obtained by piecing together media reports media reports. - Ro

Comment

Swine flu death of woman, condition of four serious
            Published: Fri, 18 Aug 2017 09:28 AM (IST) | Updated: Fri, 18 Aug 2017 09:28 AM (IST)By: Editorial Team

Bilaspur. New world representative

The death of a woman in Swine Flu has spread panic among the city dwellers. The Health Department has so far confirmed 7 victims. Four of them are in critical condition, who are being treated at Apollo Hospital.

At around 12 am on Wednesday night, a woman suffering from swine flu has died in Katyapara, Apollo Hospital. This information was given to the Health Department. After confirmation of death from swine flu, the department has come into action. On receiving information from the hospital, it was found that 4 other swine flu victims were being treated. There are two patients in the city and two from Korba and Baikunthpur. Apollo Hospital Management also informed that a woman and another patient of Deorikhurd were also suffering from swine flu, but after being healthy both of them have been discharged. So far, 7 people have been confirmed to be suffering from swine flu in the city. People get panic in swine flu patients. The officials of the department are also not able to understand how to deal with swine flu.

Panic in Katyapara

The woman who has died from swine flu, is living in Katyapara. Two more suspected patients have been found in this area. They are being treated. From the morning of Thursday the officials and staff of the Health Department were active in the field. This has caused people of Katyapara to panic about the disease.

Dirt spread in the city, danger of disease

Health officials believe that some people have been hit by swine flu due to dirt. There is a lot of dirt in the area of ​​the river banks of Juna Bilaspur, Katiyapara, Tilak Nagar, Dayaland, Kududand. There are also large pigs here. This condition can be the main reason for spreading swine flu.

Survey started in Katyapara

After the woman's death from swine flu, the health department staff arrived on Thursday morning to conduct a survey in Katyapara. About 300 homes were contacted during this period. Many people suffer from cold fever. They need to be investigated. But the survey was done after the purchase.

Patients looking for private hospitals

CMO Dr Bibi Borde has instructed officials and employees to integrate information from private hospitals. If there is a suspected patient of swine flu, then the entire system of treatment will be made. So far, no single patient has been found in the Sims and District Hospitals.

Swine flu spreads like this

Swine flu spreads through contaminated air, shaking, coughing and sneezing. With high chills, high fever, throat pain, headache, nasal stops, and continuous flow of nose are the main symptoms. If someone is experiencing this type of problem, then the doctor should seek immediate advice. Late results have serious consequences.

They are more at risk

Pregnant women, children, diabetes and asthma patients become easily hunted by swine flu. To avoid this, it has to be cautious.

A woman suffering from swine flu has died in Apollo Hospital. Four other patients are undergoing treatment. So far seven confirmed patients of swine flu have been confirmed. Survey has been done in the city.

Dr. Bibi Borde

CMO, Health Department
            बिलासपुर। नईदुनिया प्रतिनिधि स्वाइन फ्लू से एक महिला की मौत से शहरवासियों में दहशत फैल गई है। स्वास्थ्य विभाग को अब तक 7 पीड़ित मिलने की पुष्टि की है। इसमें से चार की हालत गंभीर है, जिनका इलाज अपोलो हॉस्पिटल में इलाज चल रहा है। बुधवार की रात लगभग 12 बजे अपोलो हॉस्पिटल में कतियापारा निवासी स्वाइन फ्लू पीड़ित महिला की मौत हो गई। इसकी जानक

Comment

Swine flu deaths in Chhattisgarh, most patients in Raipur

Swine flu deaths in Chhattisgarh, most patients in Raipur 5 patients confirm swine flu in Ramkrishna hospital

Devwrat Bhagat | ETV MP / Chhattisgarh
              Updated: August 22, 2017, 7:59 PM IST
              Chhattisgarh is continuously leading to swine flu deaths. The maximum number of patients suffering from this is in the capital Raipur , but here the healthcare staff has not yet received any suffering and who are suspect, their investigation report is being awaiting from Jagdalpur.

Swine flu virus is becoming active in Chhattisgarh. According to official statistics, 38 people have been infected with the disease in the last eight months, while seven people have lost their lives.

The figures of private hospitals in the capital are shocking. A woman of Pachpadi Naka in Raipur and a doctor of Bhilai have died in 11 months in eight months. 7 of these deaths have occurred within the past two months.

Five patients have been confirmed in the Ramkrishna Hospital in the capital, while swine flu has been confirmed, while seven suspects are also being treated. Dr. Girish Agarwal, who is undergoing treatment in the hospital, said that this time swine flu virus is more deadly than in previous years.

Here, despite issuing alerts in the state, the system has not been reformed in government hospitals. It can be estimated from negligence that N-95 mask is not the only facility in Chhattisgarh's largest government Ambedkar Hospital, so that the sampling lab technicians, doctors and nurse can avoid virus infection.

Meanwhile, the health department's team has not been able to reach the families of the patients who died due to swine flu infection or the surrounding areas. On August 10, a 37-year-old woman was killed in Shivanand Nagar in Raipur. On August 21, a doctor from Bhilai died in private hospital in Raipur.

Regardless, the healthcare staff has remained careless. Surprisingly, the information of this death in the private hospital has been sent to the CMHO office of the district, but the department is awaiting confirmation report from Jagdalpur Medical College.

Comment: 7 deaths added in the past 2 months would bring our tally to 12. - Ro

Comment

ETV MP Chhattisgarh‏
                @ETVMadhyaprades
                Follow
                More
                #BREAKING #इंदौर- #swineflu से एक और मौत, महू की रहने वाली 40 वर्षीय महिला की मौत, 2 दिन पहले आयी थी रिपोर्ट पॉजिटिव
                Translated from Hindi by Bing Wrong translation?
                #BREAKING #इंदौर- #swineflu Live another 40-year-old woman's death, the death of mhow, had been reported positive 2 days ago

Comment

Three deaths from swine flu in Balod district of Chhattisgarh

ETV MP / Chhattisgarh
                  Updated: August 29, 2017, 11:12 PM IST
                  The disease of swine flu has already spread its legs in Balod district of Chhattisgarh. Three people have died since the disease. Now the health department of the district can also get the patient after receiving this disease. After this the staff of the Health Department has started camping in the rural areas to check the villagers.

In whole case Balod's District Chief Medical and Health Officer Dr. Dnyanesh Choubey believes that after one person had swine flu in Palari village in the district, now a person of Dalli Rajhara has also been hit. He said that the treatment of Dali Rajhara's patient is going on in a private hospital in Bhilai.

Dr. Gyanesh Chaube told that a female swine flu in the village Ganeshkhapari of Dondi Lohara Block was also in the grip of the swine flu. He was edited in Ambedkar Hospital, where he died on Saturday during treatment.

Even after three deaths from the swine flu in the district, the Health Department still has no vaccine to avoid this disease, while the health department's staff now examines patients in rural areas between half-lives. And suspected patients are being referred to Mekahara in Raipur.

Comment: this fatality raises the state toll to at least 14 this year - Ro

Comment

Views:	86
Size:	34.2 KB
ID:	781649
                    बालोद जिले में स्वाइन फ्लू से पीडि़त एक और की जान बुधवार की रात को चली गई।  जिले में अब तक स्वाइन फ्लू से यह तीसरी मौत है। | Balod News | undefined News | Patrika News

Comment

86 cases, 16 fatal reported to Aug 27

Comment

Tenth death of swine flu in Durg district

Anand Ojha | ETV MP / Chhattisgarh
                        Updated: September 2, 2017, 7:32 PM IST
                        Chhattisgarh's Durg district is not taking the name of the swine flu outbreak. Another patient died on Thursday from swine flu . Till now, 10 people have died due to swine flu.

Female patients of Swine Flu living in the village sideboard of Patan area of ​​the district were admitted to the hospital, where they died on Thursday during treatment.

According to the Health Department, 10 people have died due to this serious disease in four months. Although the officials of the department have been claiming continuous efforts for the prevention of disease, but the death of people is opening the poles of administrative efforts.

There are still half dozen suspected patients admitted in different hospitals of the district. The swine flu has not been confirmed as these have not been reported yet.

The first death of swine flu in the district was on May 6. Then one on June 12, one on 28 July, one on August 11, two on August 21, one on August 23, one on 28 August and one more was killed on August 31. Some of these people are said to be suspicious by the department.

Comment

Suspected swine flu death, a Raipur Referral
                          Published: Sun, 03 Sep 2017 01:02 AM (IST) | Updated: Sun, 03 Sep 2017 01:08 AM (IST)By: Editorial Team

Korba. The fourth suspected patient of Swine Flu, marked in Korba, has died. On Thursday evening the victims patients reached the trauma center themselves, which died on Friday. Although it has not been confirmed that the deceased was suffering from H-1N-1 virus. It is said to be confirmed after the investigation. Apart from this, the condition of another patient recruited here has been referred to Raipur as he has not improved.

Awvar Singh (50), living in the Colari area of ​​Korba West, was admitted to Trama Center after symptoms of flu. His condition was quite serious, which was said to be treated in a separate room. His condition worsened on Friday and the case got out of the hands of physicians. Suvar Singh's death was due to the swine flu, confirming that the verification is complete only after the completion of the investigation. If it becomes clear that the reason for his death is H-1N-1 virus, then this would be the first death of the district which is in the grip of swine flu.

Apart from this, another suspected patient of swine flu was also admitted in Trauma. After treatment of a woman of about 20 years, one day after treatment, she has been referred to Raipur if she can not see the improvement
                          कोरबा में चिन्हित स्वाइन फ्लू के चौथे संदिग्ध मरीज की मौत हो गई है।

Comment

106 cases & 22 fatalities reported to Sep 3

Comment

142 cases & 31 fatalities reported to Sep 10

Comment

Working...
                              X