• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haryana Influenza 2017; 10 fatalities

Link to 2016 thread: https://flutrackers.com/forum/forum/...6-5-fatalities

Swine Flu Dies The Istak, Death of One
    Bureau / Amar Ujala, Panchkula Updated Sun, 23 Apr 2017 01:22 AM IST

One death due to swine flu in panchkulla

Swine flu has knocked once again. A person from Kala Kiya, suffering from swine flu, died during treatment on Friday. This is the first case in recent months. The victim was undergoing treatment in Sector-32 GMCH Chandigarh. Where he died. Suddenly a new case of death from the disease has stirred up with the officials associated with the Health Department of Chandigarh, Panchkula and Mohali (Trisity).

Panchkula CMO VK Bansal confirmed the incident saying that the matter was in his cognizance. Alert in all government hospitals has been declared as the outbreak of the disease has not increased in the triseity. However, no other case has been revealed so far.

Symptoms of swine flu
    If there is a sudden cough and muscle aches, excessive pain in the head, fever with cold, deterioration, cough and weakness, should be promptly consulted.
    http://www.amarujala.com/chandigarh/...-in-panchkulla
    Last edited by tetano; August 3, 2017, 11:12 PM.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Chandigarh: Tricity records first swine flu death of season
    Dr V K Bansal, Civil Surgeon, Panchkula, told Chandigarh Newsline that the treatment of the victim's family has already begun.

Written by Adil Akhzer | Chandigarh | Published:April 23, 2017 9:07 am
    THE TRICITY recorded the first swine flu death of the season after a 32-year-old patient from Panchkula district died at Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH) in Sector 32. The patient, a resident of Kheru village in Kalka, was found to be H1N1 positive, said officials at the hospital. The Panchkula health department will send a team to the village on Sunday for inspection. GMCH sources said the patient, identified as Yograj, was admitted to GMCH on April 19. ?He was admitted with H1N1 symptoms. He died in the hospital on the intervening night of Thursday and Friday,? said an official. While a man tested positive for swine flu in Mohali district last month, no case of swine flu has been reported in Chandigarh so far.
    Dr V K Bansal, Civil Surgeon, Panchkula, told Chandigarh Newsline that the treatment of the victim's family has already begun.
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Posted at: Jun 23, 2017, 1:56 AM; last updated: Jun 23, 2017, 1:56 AM (IST)
      Yamunanagar man dies of swine flu

Chandigarh, June 22
      A 49-year-old Yamunanagar resident died of swine flu at a private hospital in the tricity last night.
      Ishwar Chand had high fever for the past few days and was brought to the Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH), Sector 32, on June 16. ?The family was told that there was no ventilator, so the patient was taken to the PGI. However, there too, no ventilator was available. Though the family does not have a sound financial background, it took him to a private hospital, where he died last night,? said Raj Kumar Pal, a relative.
      In April, a two-year-old boy from Faridkot (Punjab) died of swine flu at the PGI. Earlier, a 32-year-old man from Kalka had died of swine flu at the GMCH.

Comment

Posted at: Aug 4, 2017, 2:19 AM; last updated: Aug 4, 2017, 2:19 AM (IST)
        Swine flu claims two more lives

Tribune News Service
        Chandigarh, August 3
        The second victim was from Kurukshetra. The 47-year-old woman was rushed to the PGI two days ago in a serious condition. She was declared positive for swine flu. According to doctors, her condition worsened today and she died.

Comment

Two died of swine flu, five cases were positive
          Publish Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2017 11:35 PM (IST) | Updated Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2017 11:35 PM (IST)

Jagaran Reporter, Jind: After Rohtak, the swine flu has knocked at Jind. Two deaths have occurred in the district due to this illness being hit by this disease. On Thursday, a person has died of swine flu in Pillukhera, whereas a pregnant woman has died from Swine Flu on Safdoes Road a few days ago. Describing the deceased as a suspected case of swine flu, Pillukhera resident of Health Department said that till the government lab report is not received, the swine flu can not be confirmed.

According to doctors, swine flu is a viral fever, which is spread through the virus. The weather in the state is getting worse for several days. Temperatures have dropped due to drizzling and rain. The swine flu virus gets dangerous from the rain. With moisture increase, it starts spreading rapidly. For this reason, cases of swine flu have increased in the district for several days. After the death of two patients and five case positive, the health department has been alerted. Civil hospital has been made separate ward for swine flu patients. No patient has been admitted in Swine Flu Ward so far. In the last two years, five people have died in the district and 12 people have been hit by swine flu. When the humidity of the rain increases in winter, in fact, swine flu spreads rapidly in such weather. Usually swine flu knocks in November, but this time it has knocked quickly.
          जागरण संवाददाता, जींद : रोहतक के बाद जींद में स्वाइन फ्लू ने दस्तक दे दी है। अब तक इस बीमारी

Comment

155 cases with 6 fatalities reported to Sep 3

Comment

Death of eleven months of swine flu, dengue fever
              Bureau / Amar Ujala, Chandigarh / Panchkula Updated Sat, 09 Sep 2017 12:56 AM IST

Eleven months of the pregnant woman of Mazzari village of Panchkula has died due to swine flu. His treatment was going on in Chandigarh PGI. It is confirmed by Panchkula Civil Surgeon VK Bansal. So far five people have died from swine flu in the district. At the same time 32 people have come in the grip of this disease. Panchkula Civil Surgeon VK Bansal said that Special Isolation Ward has been made for patients of Swine Flu.
              Four from Kalka, one from the MDC Sector, one from Sector, one from Sector, 21 from Sector, two from Sector 20, three from Pinjore, one from Budanpur, one Case from Sector 4, one Pregnant woman from Sector 19, one from Ramgarh Swine flu has been confirmed in the girl of the year. Apart from this, five other cases have come from other cases of swine flu.

माजरी गांव के ग्यारह माह के बच्चे की स्वाइन फ्लू से मौत हो गई है। उसका इलाज चंडीगढ़ पीजीआई में चल रहा था।

Comment

222 cases & 9 fatalities reported to Sep 17

Comment

MH ONE NEWS‏
                  @mhonenews
                  Follow Follow @mhonenews
                  More
                  सिरसा: 19 अक्टूबर से अस्पताल में भर्ती स्वाइन फ्लू से पीड़ित महिला की मौत, अब तक दो मरीजों की मौत.
                  #haryana #Sirsa #SwineFlu #BreakingNews
                  Translated from Hindi by Bing Wrong translation?
                  Sirsa: Hospitalized from Oct. 19 The death of a woman suffering from swine flu, the death of two patients so far.
                  #haryana #Sirsa #SwineFlu #BreakingNews

12:59 AM - 27 Oct 2017 from New Delhi, India

Swine flu havoc in Sirsa, another woman's death

ETV Haryana / HP
                  Updated: October 27, 2017, 12:20 PM IST
                  In Sirsa, the swine flu havoc is not taking the name. In such cases, continuous deaths are continuing, where another patient has died due to swine flu. So far 2 patients have died.

In Sirsa district, the number of deaths of swine flu has now gone up to two. This time, 8 swine flu patients were tested in Sirsa district, in which 4 positive patients were found, out of which two died, while 2 have been treated.

The Health Department has issued instructions to all the doctors that if any potential patients come, give the information to the department immediately. CMO of Civil Hospital Govind Gupta said that this time two patients have died due to swine flu, in which there is a woman and a man.

We had 8 patients who were examined, out of 8 out of 8 patients reported positive, they said that Isolation Ward has been set up at Sirsa Civil Hospital, as well as issued instructions to the doctors of private hospitals. If any such patient comes, then immediately give it to the Health Department.

Comment

Working...
                  X