• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uttar Pradesh Influenza 2017; 132 fatalities

Link to 2016 thread: https://flutrackers.com/forum/forum/...-14-fatalities

Two children from pneumonia and flu deaths
    Amar Ujala / Bahraich Updated Tue, 21 Feb 2017 11:47 PM IST

Of two children suffering from pneumonia and flu died Tuesday went to the district hospital during treatment. However, suffering from various infectious diseases and 19 patients have been admitted. Two of them was stated to be critical.

Changing weather in the valley in the form of pneumonia and other infectious diseases is to make people sick. Shrine Mirage resident and a half year-old son Abdul Rahim, two days before the fever and had shortness of breath. Priwarijnon local practitioners showed up, but the profit was taken to hospital on Monday. Here Tuesday morning, Abdul Rahim died during treatment.

Meanwhile, Noor Alam, a resident of the village slit Sanjit (7) also had pneumonia. He breathed his last while undergoing treatment at the district hospital. Meanwhile, 19 patients have been admitted suffering from other infectious diseases. All diarrhea, fever are vulnerable. These Pushpa (a) and Sangeeta (2) is said to be in critical condition.
    http://www.amarujala.com/uttar-prade...umonia-and-flu
    Last edited by tetano; July 28, 2017, 08:47 AM.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Swine Flu Knock, One Death
    Bureau, Amar Ujala Ghaziabad Updated Fri, 12 May 2017 11:30 PM IST

A patient has died from swine flu in the district. At the same time, two patients are undergoing treatment. Fortis Hospital has sent its report to the Health Department. Meanwhile, the CM has prepared the report and sent it to Lucknow administration. There are two patients in Delhi and one patient from Ghaziabad.

However, two patients of Swine Flu are being investigated by ACDC in Delhi. CMO Dr Anurag Bhargava told that Nalini Jayachandra (49) of Mayur Vihar Delhi Face-1 was admitted in Fortis Hospital. Where he was undergoing treatment. He died on 19 April due to swine flu.

It has been informed from the Fortis Hospital that the patient was examined by the lab, in which Swine Flu has been confirmed. There are Ashish Katial (47) of Ghaziabad and MM Maya (64) of Mayur Vihar Delhi also from Swine Flu Suffer, from which Ashish has gone home after getting cured. At the same time MM Maya is admitted to the hospital.

CMO said that because of the two cases being Delhi, their report has been sent to Delhi Government. At the same time, one case was from Pratap Vihar of Ghaziabad. This report has been sent to Lucknow. Report will be sent to the National Center for Disease Control Report.

जिले में स्वाइन फ्लू से एक मरीज की मौत हो गई है। वहीं, दो मरीजों का इलाज चल रहा है।
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Suspected swine flu death in Lucknow, daughter confirmed in Viru
      Bureau / Amruzala, Lucknow Updated Sat, 27 May 2017 03:18 PM IST

A suspected patient of swine flu has died in Lucknow. Although the patient's swine flu was not investigated, the H1N1 virus has been confirmed in his daughter.

It is feared that on 22 May his father died of swine flu. Simo Dr. GS Vajpayee told that Tamimflu has been given medicine by sending Rapid Response Team to the victim's house.

CMO told that a person residing in Sarojini Nagar who was returning from Delhi on May 16 was suffering from breathing. There was also high fever and throat infection. Parivarans showed the local doctor. SKD was admitted to hospital on May 21.

When the condition was critical, he was admitted to Lohia Hospital and then Sahara Hospital. He died on 22 May at 3.39 pm in Sahara. Daughter also suffered the same after the death. Swine Flu Confirmed After PGI Investigations
      लखनऊ में स्वाइन फ्लू के एक संदिग्ध मरीज की मौत हो गई है। हालांकि मरीज की स्वाइन फ्लू की जांच नहीं कराई गई थी।

Comment

Swine flu confirmed a wk after man?s death

Yusra Husain | TNN | May 30, 2017, 01.07 AM IST

Lucknow: He died on May 22 but it was only seven days later that swine flu was confirmed as the cause of the death of the 52-year-old Sarojininagar resident. Even after his death, the hospital did not advise the family on any precautions.
        Tested at Dr Ram Manohar Lohia hospital in the afternoon of May 22 after his condition got worse, Mahendra (name changed) had earlier been taken to four other medical facilities. No other hospital realised the symptoms called for the need to conduct an Eliza test to check for swine flu.

Comment

Agra businessman dies of swine flu, 3 positive case & 11 suspect reported
          Swine flu has died in Agra and two more patients have confirmed Swine Flu and 11 suspects
          June 3, 2017 news

Agarlix ... The businessman died of swine flu in Agra, two more patients have confirmed swine flu and samples of 11 suspected patients have been taken.
          Rajmal Agarwal (45), a businessman of Fatehpur Sikri Sikri of Agra, was undergoing treatment at Fortis Hospital, Jaipur (in Rajasthan - Ro). On Saturday morning, Sikri market closed in mourning due to his demise. His wife has also confirmed swine flu. He is fine, the news of the death of the businessman Fatehpur Sikri market closed. At the same time, there is panic among people after death, people wear a mask, they reach the funeral, their families have been asked to wear a mask.
          According to the media report, the woman from Agra's Shahganj area is undergoing treatment in Delhi. Samples of 11 suspected patients, including their relatives and neighbors have been taken. 42-year-old woman of Kotla Chungi in Phirozabad has also confirmed swine flu. He has been sent to Delhi. CMO Dr BS Yadav said that the family and neighbors of Sikri's business are being monitored.
          Two weeks ago, anxiety
          The hotel operator residing in Fatehpur Sikri of Agra was suffering from two weeks of health. Having problems with fever and breathing, he was admitted to a private hospital in Agra. During the treatment in the hospital, the condition of the business went away, the family went to Jaipur with them. The trader has been undergoing treatment since May 26, his swine flu examination has been confirmed, in which the businessman and his wife have confirmed swine flu.
          Most swine flu cases in 2015
          Swine flu has been confirmed in five more people including the son of SP Railways. In this way, swine flu has been confirmed in 71 suspects. Another child was admitted to the SN Wednesday. At the same time, the Health Department sent the National Center for Disease Control (NCDC) Delhi to the sample inquiry of two suspects.

Report of 11 people sent from NCDC Delhi In it, swine flu has been confirmed in five including the SP railway Gopesh Khanna's six-year old son Divyanosh. At the same time, the report of six suspects has been negative. The team of Health Department has sent NCDC for 11-month-old children of Etawah and Sample examination of seven-year-old girl resident of Vibhav Nagar.
          आगरालीक्स… आगरा में स्वाइन फ्लू से कारोबारी की मौत हो गई, दो और मरीजों में स्वाइन फ्लू की पुष्टि हुई है और 11 संदिग्ध मरीजों के सैंपल लिए गए हैं। आगरा के फतेहपुर सीकरी सीकरी के दरी कारोबारी र…

Comment

Suspected swine flu death, sample sent to PGI

TNN | Updated: Jun 5, 2017, 01.15 AM IST

Lucknow: Swab samples of a suspected case of swine flu were sent for test to SGPGI after the 23-year old woman died at Dr Ram Manohar Lohia (RML) hospital on Sunday. A resident of Indiranagar, the woman had been undergoing treatment for pneumonia at RML hospital for the past few days and had been complaining of heavy breathlessness. Attending doctors later suspected that it could be a case of swine flu.
            "We have sent the sample to SGPGI for confirmation as it was a suspected case of swine flu," confirmed Dr D S Negi, director, RML hospital. "The result expected by Monday," he added.
            Swab samples of a suspected case of swine flu were sent for test to SGPGI after the 23-year old woman died at Dr Ram Manohar Lohia (RML) hospital on S

Comment

Uttar Pradesh: Death figures from swine flu rising in Lucknow, 1 more
              A case of death of a man has been reported from the swine flu in Uttar Pradesh's capital Lucknow. After coming to the notice of the case, the Chief Medical Officer (CMO) s. Vajpayee is preparing to give notice to King George Medical College (KGMU) administration.
              Indo-Asian News Service ,Last updated: Thursday July 6, 2017 12:43 PM IST

60 year old patient of Hardoi was suffering from breathing on 25th June
              Swine Flu confirmed during KGMU recruitment
              The case will be examined after filing a complaint
              LUCKNOW: A case of death of a man has been reported from the swine flu in Uttar Pradesh's capital Lucknow. After coming to the notice of the case, the Chief Medical Officer (CMO) s. Vajpayee is preparing to give notice to King George Medical College (KGMU) administration. 60-year-old patient from Hardoi, suffering from swine flu, was relieved to breathe on June 25. Earlier, the swine was confirmed in the local hospital and after that the KGMU was tested for swine. Last month too, there was a death of swine flu in Lucknow.
              Latest news in hindi, breaking news and live updates on NDTV India, पढ़ें देश और दुनिया की ताज़ातरीन ख़बर, बिज़नेस न्यूज़, खेल और बॉलीवुड के टॉप समाचार.

Comment

Careful of these flu, death of a woman, two serious
                Amar Ujala Bureau / Meerut Updated Wed, 26 Jul 2017 03:48 PM IST

Being careful with swine flu, two seriously
                Beware of swine flu
                The cases of swine flu are increasingly growing. Three more women have confirmed swine flu. One of these women has died, while four other people have had symptoms of swine flu. These samples have been sent to the private lab for investigation.
                CMO Dr. Rajkumar told that Omvati (60), resident of Hapur, was admitted to the IIMT Life Line Hospital from 21st July. On Monday afternoon, a sampling of his throat saliva was sent to the medical hospital's microbiology lab. The report of which has been found on Tuesday, in which swine flu has been found. He died on Monday evening at around 5:30. Apart from this, Poonam (31) resident of Kamal (22) resident Panchsheel and Kankarkhera, admitted to private hospital, has also confirmed swine flu. Both were kept in high risk group. Both women have been referred to Delhi.
                स्वाइन फ्लू के मामले लगातार बढ़ते जा रहे हैं। तीन और महिलाओं को स्वाइन फ्लू की पुष्टि हुई है। इनमें से एक महिला की मृत्यु

Comment

TOI Noida‏Verified account
                  @TOINoida

First swine flu death reported, 50-yr Moti Lal succumbs in Yashoda Hospital in Kausambhi

4:03 AM - 27 Jul 2017

Comment

One of the swine flu victims died on Thursday

DNA CORRESPONDENT | Fri, 28 Jul 2017-08:05am , Ghaziabad , DNA
                    One of the patients, Moti Lal, who works in a tyre shop, was taken to the hospital with high fever. The 50-year-old man who also had boils on his body died on Thursday morning.

The other patient is a woman, who was affected by swine flu right after she gave birth to a baby.

"The hospital has declared the death caused due to H1N1 virus. But to get the death under the records of this virus, we need to get them verified in our government labs. We have sent the blood samples and are reports are awaited," said a senior official from Ghaziabad health department.

Comment

Swine flu death, three people die!
                      July 31, 2017 11:09 am 26 0

With the increase in the number of swine flu patients in the city, the death of patients has started. People's breaths have started to stop from the other cities of Uttar Pradesh, including the capital, Swine Flu. Three swine flu patients died during treatment on Sunday. These three patients were admitted to various private hospitals of the city, where they were undergoing treatment for the last several days.

Confirmation in 72 patients
                      The swine flu was confirmed after the three patients tested.
                      After which the various private hospitals were admitted.
                      The patients who died were being treated by Eastern Uttar Pradesh, Kanpur and Unnao.
                      After confirmation, after sending information to the patients of the patients, they have instructed the families to give Tammy flu medicine.
                      Apart from this, there has been confirmation in the capital in the investigation of nine swine flu patients on Sunday.
                      After four deaths of swine flu in the city, swine flu has been confirmed in 72 patients so far.

Cmo Dr. GS Bajpayee told that three patients died from swine flu.
                      This patient came from non-districts and was treating here.
                      The information of the patients who died from private hospitals has been communicated to the CMO.
                      CMO told that patients of swine flu are continuously increasing. This is a matter of concern.
                      He said that two Rapid Response Teams have been formed to provide treatment and medicines for swine flu patients.
                      After receiving this report, contacting the patient immediately and giving Tamim flu medicine to him and his family.

Swine flu, a two-and-a-half-year-old baby has broken
                      Team Digital, Amar Ujala, Kanpur Updated Mon, 31 Jul 2017 10:48 AM IST

In the UP, the swine flu has knocked out. Here a child of Hafizabad resident of Chaurasi block of Fatehpur died due to swine flu. The girl was undergoing treatment at a hospital in Lucknow. Swine flu virus has been confirmed to detect the blood of the child. However the inquiry report has not come to the CMO office. CMO has sent a health team to the village.
                      Mahima (two and a half years), the daughter of Narendra Sharma, daughter of resident of the village, was suffering from fever. Families first treated her in the Primary Health Center (PHC). If the condition of the girl was not improved, she was admitted to the Vivekananda hospital on July 23 in Lucknow. Here the first viral fever is treated. When the condition worsened, the doctor examined the blood. Before the inquiry report came to light on July 27, Mahima had died. When the report came on July 29, Swine Flu turned glory.

On receiving information about the death of the child from Swine Flu, CMO Dr. Rajendra Prasad sent the health team to the village. After examining the health of people, they also provided the distribution of Tammy Flu Tablet. Three days earlier, the report of the swine flu was also reported to the CMO office of Miyaganj Kasba resident Kusumlata (30). The woman is undergoing treatment in PGI of Lucknow. CMO Dr. Rajendra Prasad told that the report of swine flu has not come yet. The three-member team has been sent to Hafizabad.
                      http://www.amarujala.com/uttar-prade...e-to-swine-flu

Comment

Second swine flu death in Lucknow, 9 fresh cases reported

Yusra Husain | TNN | Aug 4, 2017, 10:26 PM IST

LUCKNOW: Lucknow reported its second death due to swine flu on Friday after a 50-year-old woman, resident of Mansoor Nagar around Chowk became the latest victim of the highly infectious disease. The first person to have lost his life to influenza H1N1 was a 52-year-old man from Sarojini Nagar area who died on May 22 earlier in the year.

Comment

Swine flu: 5 deaths in five days in UP, MLA Sangeet Som tests positive
                          Five people have died and more than 100 have been tested positive for the H1N1 swine flu virus in Uttar Pradesh in the last five days, mostly from Lucknow. Sardana BJP MLA Sangeet Som too was diagnosed with the flu on Friday.
                          Written by Avneesh Mishra | Lucknow | Published:August 6, 2017 1:04 am

Five people have died and more than 100 have been tested positive for the H1N1 swine flu virus in Uttar Pradesh in the last five days, mostly from Lucknow. Sardana BJP MLA Sangeet Som too was diagnosed with the flu on Friday.
                          According to Dr. Padmakar Singh, Director General (DG), Medical and Health, the state has seen 10 deaths and around 190 confirmed cases of swine flu so far this year.

Comment

UP reports 55 new swine flu cases, health department releases action plan

Yusra Husain | TNN | Aug 6, 2017, 11:16 PM IST

LUCKNOW: Sunday recorded the highest number of swine flu positive cases in the Uttar Pradesh (UP) with 55 patients reported from different parts. Of these, Lucknow led with 23 cases, followed by Gautam Budh Nagar with 19, Ghaziabad four and Meerut, Allahabad, Gorakhpur, Faizabad, Bahraich, Azamgarh, Amethi, Sitapur and Sant Kabir Nagar one each. Uttar Pradesh has reported 298 positive swine flu cases and 13 deaths since January till August 6.

Comment

Woman treating for swine flu, dies in Lucknow

Yusra Husain | TNN | Aug 7, 2017, 11:35 PM IST

LUCKNOW: A 40-year-old woman, resident of Husainabad area in old Lucknow who was undergoing treatment for swine flu at King George's Medical University's (KGMU) trauma centre died here in Lucknow on Monday.
                              The woman had been admitted in the pulmonary critical care unit of Trauma Centre since last few days and was tested positive swine flu positive on Saturday.
                              A 40-year-old woman, resident of Husainabad area in old Lucknow who was undergoing treatment for swine flu at King George's Medical University's (KGMU

Comment

Working...
                              X