@tv9gujarati
    Follow
    More
    #Sabarkantha : A woman from Idar died of #swineflu,
    5 more tested positive
    #Gujarat
    1:16 AM - 15 Sep 2017

Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

• Swine Flu Death Toll Strikes 408 In Gujarat, 50 In Odisha
      Swine flu claimed five more lives in the past two days in Gujarat and killed two more in Odisha on Thursday, therefore taking the respective death tolls of the states to 408 and 50.
      By: DoctorNDTV |Updated : Sep 15, 2017 12:58 IST
      Swine flu claimed five more lives in the past two days in Gujarat and killed two more in Odisha on Thursday, therefore taking the respective death tolls of the states to 408 and 50.

The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

• TOI Ahmedabad‏
        @TOIAhmedabad
        Follow
        More
        A 90-year-old female resident of Waghodiya village of Vadodara district succumbs to swine flu.
        2:24 PM - 15 Sep 2017

Comment

• Tv9 Gujarati‏Verified account
          @tv9gujarati
          Follow
          More
          11 yrs old succumbs to #Swineflu in #Patan
          : https://youtu.be/dB2fe6sNoKA
          #Gujarat

5:50 AM - 16 Sep 2017 from Ahmadabad City, India

Tv9 Gujarati‏Verified account
          @tv9gujarati
          Follow
          More
          #Rajkot : Deadly #swineflu kills 53-years old man,
          death toll reaches 123
          #Gujarat
          3:29 AM - 16 Sep 2017

@tv9gujarati
          Follow
          More
          Woman succumbs to #swineflu in #Bhuj, death tally touches 38 :

#Gujarat

2:48 AM - 16 Sep 2017

Comment

@tv9gujarati
            Follow
            More
            #Rajkot : 45-yrs old woman died of #swineflu
            Death toll reaches 124.
            #Gujarat
            3:46 PM - 16 Sep 2017

Comment

• Swine flu kills 4 more in 2 days, toll reaches 412

TNN | Sep 17, 2017, 04:00 IST

Ahmedabad: Swine flu claimed four more lives in Gujarat in the past two days taking the death toll in the state to 412 this year. Gujarat has also reported 137 new cases in two days. With this, the state has recorded 6,943 cases from January to September 16, said a statement of the state government.

Comment

@tv9gujarati
                Follow
                More
                45-yrs old man from Tatam village of Botad died of #swineflu
                #Gujarat #swineflu
                1:54 AM - 17 Sep 2017

Comment

@tv9gujarati
                  Follow
                  More
                  #swineflu kills 3 more across state today,
                  new 62 positive cases reported
                  #Gujarat
                  11:32 AM - 17 Sep 2017

Comment

• Home >> Gujarat >>
                    Ahmedabad More than 3 people died of swine flu in Gujarat 427 people lost their lives in swine flu in the year -2017

Due to more round of Swansea, fear of increasing swine flu cases in Gujarat Ahmedabad, Sept. 17, 2017, swine flu is rising in Gujarat on Sunday , and the system has not been successful in getting control over it. During the last 24 hours, more than 3 people from Gujarat have lost their lives in swine flu. With this, the total death of swine flu has reached 427 in Gujarat. During the last 24 hours, more than 62 cases of swine flu have been reported in Gujarat. Thus, in the last eight days of Gujarat, 20 people have lost their lives in swine flu, while 636 people have come under the scanner. However, there is a whole possibility that the number of people who died from swine flu are still high. Due to the start of one more round of monsoon from the last few days, there is still a fear that swine flu cases will increase. On the other hand, the Gujarat government has stated that 1848 in the last 15 days and 6150 patients have been cured of swine flu. There is no single case in the 15 districts and 5 municipal corporations on Sunday. When only 1-1 cases were registered in 7 districts. According to the claims made by the Gujarat government, around 2.5 million people surveyed had been surveyed by 12500 medical teams. In case of Swine Flu cases in Gujarat in last 8 days,
                    case deaths
                    10 107 03
                    11 74 02
                    12 76 03
                    13 83 03
                    14 97 02
                    15 73 02
                    16 64 02
                    17 62 03
                    Total 636 20

See more at: http://www.gujaratsamachar.com/index....A87c0QMr.dpuf

Comment

• Swine flu cases cross 7,000-mark; 415 deaths

TNN | Sep 18, 2017, 05:30 IST

AHMEDABAD: Amid the rosy claims of the Gujarat government of controlling the H1N1 infection, the state on Sunday recorded 62 new swine flu cases, taking the total number of cases to 7,005 in the state this year.

The death march also continued with three more patients succumbing to swine flu. With this, 415 deaths have been recorded in the state this year.
                      The state government, however, claimed that the cases have drastically decreased in the past few weeks. "As many as 1,848 patients have been cured in the past 15 days. As of now, 6,150 patients have been discharged from the hospital," said a state government statement.
                      Amid the rosy claims of the Gujarat government of controlling the H1N1 infection, the state on Sunday recorded 62 new swine flu cases, taking the tota

Comment

@tv9gujarati
                        Follow
                        More
                        #Rajkot : #swineflu kills 2 more in city,
                        Taking death tally to 127.
                        #Gujarat
                        1:14 AM - 18 Sep 2017

Comment

• Rajkot: Government fails to tackle swine flu, 4 deaths in 24 hours
                          divyabhasakr.com | Sep 18, 2017, 09:59 AM IST

+2 Rajkot: Government fails to tackle swine flu, 4 deaths in 24 hours, Rajkot city news
                          4 killed in Rajkot 24 hours

Rajkot: Swine flu pandemic, including Rajkot, has caused panic among the people who have suffered more than four women in 24 hours. More than four people died on the number 127. The Health Department, which failed to tackle the swine flu, has now been urgently required to take effective action.

Two women of Rajkot, one Morbi and one Kukavav woman died

According to Dr Manish Mehta, 45-year-old Rajkot woman was killed in a Civil Hospital while the 45-year-old woman from Morbi broke down at a private hospital in Swan Flu. Today, 65-year-old woman from Rajkot and 65-year-old woman from Sanakali village of Kukavav broke the asthma. Currently 9 patients are treated in civil hospital. In which 8 patients are positive, their treatment has been intensified. Positive patients include Rajkot city 2, Junagadh 2, Jetpur 1, Morbi 1, Surendranagar 1, Amreli's one patient.
                          Gujarati News Samachar - Find all Gujarati News and Samachar, News in Gujarati, Gujarat News, Gujarati News Headlines and Daily Breaking News, Gujarati News Paper in DivyaBhaskar.co.in.

Comment

@tv9gujarati
                            Follow
                            More
                            #Vadodara : A woman dies of #swineflu
                            4 more tested positive in district
                            #Gujarat
                            11:52 AM - 18 Sep 2017
                            https://twitter.com/tv9gujarati/stat...92245598916609

TOI Cities‏Verified account
                            @TOICitiesNews
                            Follow
                            More
                            Gujarat: 35-year-old woman from Sherkhi village in Vadodara succumbs to swine flu.
                            10:53 AM - 18 Sep 2017

TOI Ahmedabad‏
                            @TOIAhmedabad
                            Follow
                            More
                            Gujarat: Three patients die of swine flu; 51 new cases reported in the state.
                            11:09 AM - 18 Sep 2017
                            https://twitter.com/TOIAhmedabad/sta...81485456023552

Comment

@tv9gujarati
                              Follow
                              More
                              #Rajkot : 60-years old man died of #swineflu death toll touches 128 :

#Gujarat

Comment

@tv9gujarati
                                Follow
                                More
                                #ChhotaUdeipur : A woman from Bodeli died of #swineflu.
                                #Gujarat
                                3:10 PM - 19 Sep 2017

@tv9gujarati
                                Follow
                                More
                                Two more #swineflu deaths reported across #Gujarat
                                New 46 positive cases registered
                                1:46 PM - 19 Sep 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X