Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gujarat influenza 2017, 453 fatalities

Woman succumbs to swine flu in Rajkot

Rajkot: A 52-year-old woman succumbed to the deadly H1N1 virus (swine flu), at a hospital in the city on Wednesday night. This was the first case of swine flu death this year. Dr Pankaj Rathod, health officer at RMC, said the woman Kanta Bodar was admitted to the private hospital after complaining of severe cough and fever. " We have performed health check-ups of her immediate kin and nearby residents," Rathod added.

https://www.nyoooz.com/rajkot/722806...-flu-in-rajkot
    Last edited by tetano; March 9, 2017, 01:42 AM.

55-year-old woman dies of swine flu

Rajkot: A 55-year-old woman died of swine flu in Rajkot city on Wednesday morning at private hospital. This is the second death due to the H1N1 virus in Rajkot in last two weeks.

According to the health department of Rajkot Municipal Corporation (RMC), the deceased woman was identified as Chetnaben Trivedi, a resident of Shiv Kunj at Railnagar in Rajkot.

"She was admitted to the hospital on Tuesday with severe cough and fever. She was also diabetic, suffering from arthritis and pneumonia," RMC official said.

Earlier, on February 27, 65-year-old Chaturben Hinshu, a resident of Krushnanagar in Rajkot had died of swine flu.

Comment

from tetano's link above
      According to RMC officials, in total, five persons tested positive this year of which three persons died. In 2016, in total, 21 swine flu cases were reported of which five persons had succumbed to the virus.
      Twitter: @RonanKelly13
      The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Two die of swine flu in Rajkot

Two persons, including a woman, succumbed to swine flu in the last three days at the civil hospital here, a senior official said.
        Bechar Patel (45), succumbed to the H1NI virus late last night, District health officer (DHO), Rupal Mehta said. Patel was admitted to the hospital with symptoms of H1N1 virus on March 7.
        Chetnaben Trivedi (56), who tested positive for the virus, also succumbed to the virus on March 7, she said. ?Since January this year five patients have died of H1N1 virus?, said Mehta.

Comment

Swine flu claims sixth victim since January

TNN | Mar 12, 2017, 05.08 AM IST

RAJKOT: A 35-year-old woman, Kanchan Dabhi, resident of Kotadiyavadi area in Jetpur town of Rajkot, succumbed to deadly H1N1 virus commonly known as swine-flu. Dabhi, the sixth victim of the deadly virus since January, died at civil hospital in Rajkot on Saturday morning. She was hospitalised with swine flu like symptoms on March 6.
          In last four days, three persons have succumbed to swine-flu in Rajkot district.
          A 35-year-old woman, Kanchan Dabhi, resident of Kotadiyavadi area in Jetpur town of Rajkot, succumbed to deadly H1N1 virus commonly known as swine-flu
          The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	64
Size:	8.3 KB
ID:	773657
            Today in Ahmedabad, one lady Bhikhiben Italiya died due to swine flu. In Dani Limda, no team from health depart made a visit to the place. As per source.

Comment

This brings the state toll to at least 9 - Ro

Swine flu claims life of 50 year old in Ahmedabad
              Medical experts are of the that with temperature rise, cases of respiratory infection and swine flu will fall.
              By Uddipta Das | Published: March 30, 2017 9:36 AM IST FollowEmail

Ahmedabad, March 30: A 50 year old woman succumbed to swine flu on Wednesday at a hospital in Asarwa. The third swine flu death in Ahmedabad this season, the woman was reportedly transferred to this hospital on Sunday. The victim identified as Bhikhi Vankar suffered extensive infection and had to be kept on ventilator support.
              The third death caused by swine flu this season, the other two deceased were elderly women as well. Last week, Ayesha Shaikh, a 68 year old resident of Shahpur succumbed to the disease. Another elderly citizen, Divya Rathod also had earlier died due to swine flu. However, as per reports, so far 21 cases of swine flu has been reported in Ahmedabad this season.
              http://www.india.com/news/india/swin...dabad-1974988/

Comment

google translated

Upleta Rajkot old woman died of swine flu
                April 2, 201793

Following in a mixed environment including Rajkot saurastrabharamam slow swine flu has appeared serious bimarie. When the treatment was taken in Upleta Rajkot village vrdhdhae kharaciya continues today in the treatment of asthma breaking arerati wide.

According to information available elderly were filed six days before the swine flu sankae special Rajkot civil hospital wards. During the intensive treatment of the report was positive. But it did not deliver an effective treatment. A positive swine flu Department of Health has alerted the patient's death. Rajkot Two recent positive nipajayannum be treating the patient as well as the current year so far Rajkot, Amreli sources said a total of 7 swine flu deaths.
                Sandesh, one of the leading Gujarati News paper. Get all the latest and breaking news about National, World, Sports, Entertainment, Elections, ModiSarkar etc in Gujarati. અમે છીએ સત્ય ની સાથે, તમારી સાથે.

Comment

51-year-old woman diesof swine flu

TNN | Apr 3, 2017, 04.00 AM IST

Rajkot: A 51-year-old woman from Upleta taluka succumbed to the swine flu virus in Rajkot Civil Hospital on Sunday, taking the death toll due to this deadly H1N1 virus in the region to six this year.
                  The victim Hansaben, a resident of Kharachiya village near Upleta was admitted to the hospital on March 29 with symptoms of swine flu. On March 30, she tested positive for the disease.
                  A 51-year-old woman from Upleta taluka succumbed to the swine flu virus in Rajkot Civil Hospital on Sunday, taking the death toll due to this deadly H

Comment

google translated

Rajkot One more swine flu death, a claim the health system
                    One more dead in Rajkot due to swine flu

The Date: 20170403 153411

MITH published: meranewscom
                    Rajkot: Swine flu phumphado to be going to waste system continues to strive to beat and killed more than a swine flu died in Rajkot civil hospital. According to Upleta kharaciya ax found in 65 villages of Rajkot Civil Hansaben were admitted with suspected swine flu.

Swine flu reported in wards which were positive for swine flu were to begin their intensive treatment. During the course of their treatment nipajata deaths appear to have resembled fever health system. The works Hansaben dead husband's shadow farming and Hansaben death has lost five children.

- See more at: http://www.meranews.com/news-detail/....NMv19S9E.dpuf

Comment

4 year old girl dies due to swine flu in Rajkot ॥ Sandesh News

4-year-old girl succumbs to swine flu

TNN | Updated: Apr 5, 2017, 11.36 AM IST

RAJKOT: The deadly H1N1 virus, commonly known as swine flu, claimed the life of a four-year-old girl in the city on Tuesday.
                      Abhirami Patel, whose family lives in Ranchhodnagar, is the youngest of the eight people who have succumbed to swine flu in the region since January 1.
                      http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c...w/58015331.cms
                      Last edited by Ronan Kelly; April 5, 2017, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Two women die of swine flu

TNN | Apr 12, 2017, 04.00 AM IST

Rajkot: Two more women died of swine flu at the civil hospital in Rajkot in the last 24 hours.
                        According to sources, the deceased were identified as Bhavna Patel (45), a resident of Bhadra village in Jamkandorna taluka of Rajkot and Mayuriben (32), a resident of Savarkundla town of Amreli.

Bhavna was brought to the hospital five days ago while Mayuriben was admitted on Monday morning, said doctors.
                        Currently, there are five swine flu patients under treatment at the isolation ward in Rajkot civil hospital.
                        According to sources, over seven persons have succumbed to swine flu in the Saurashtra region since January this year.

Comment

Rajkot extreme heat took its toll on one of the more macabre swine flu, swine flu
                          Rajkot: one more death registered due to swine flu

The Date: 20170414 125705

MITH published: meranewscom
                          Rajkot: balabalata summer temperature reaches 45 to 44 degrees. However, only one has gone swine flu outbreak. Porbandar happened yesterday evening was one patient death. Rajkot, Junagadh civil hospital in an adult patient had died due to swine flu in the morning today.

Junagadh khamadhrolana rajubhai Makwana (eg .55) were under treatment for swine flu ward for eight days. His report was also positive. Adult died this morning. The other four patients currently in hospital undergoing treatment. The report, which is declared positive.

- See more at: http://www.meranews.com/news-detail/....KQUL3ZKL.dpuf

Comment

14th fatality reported from Rajkot http://www.gujaratheadline.com/rajko...nt-died-today/

2 deaths have previously been reported from Ahmedabad bringing state toll to 16.

Comment

Patri: Minister of State for Civil Aviation: Death of Swine Flu, Dangers of Infection
                              Bhaskar News, Patdi | May 05, 2017, 03:04 AM IST

Patiala: Minister of State for Adariala dies of swine flu, fear of infection; surendranagar news in hindi

Patdi: Patdi adariyana gamem sunk in the district have put in epidemic disease. In which the person working as minister in service co-operative society died during swine flu treatment. But due to the negligence of the health department, the fear of escaping the epidemic in the village of Aditya village, in the city of Agnisarajar, has been spreading. Shardi, cough and fever pandemic have been observed in the village of Adariya in Patdi taluka.

Pariyabhai Mahadev Desai, the minister of the Adariya Seva Sahakari Mandali, was taken to Patan for treatment, after suffering a common cold, cough and chronic fever. In which the condition is very refreshing. His Swine Flu was positively killed during treatment in the hospital. Usually, if a patient dies before swine flu, the person's dead body is disposed of under the supervision of the health department, instead of handing it over to his family members. However, the death of Swine Flu, who had died, was handed over to his family by the death of Pachanbhai Mahadev Desai. And brought the Adariana to the cremation grounds in the presence of his family members, relatives and village leaders.

Later, the villagers were spread across the Abiriyana village, considering the death of their brother, Swine Flu positively. In this regard, even after informing the MLA, Poonambhai Makwana and District Health Officer HM Deve, there was no proper arrangement for disposal of any action or debris of vigilance. About this, the district panchayat member Kumbh Jhala told the astrologers that despite informing the health department, the system was blindfolded. And in the presence of a team of police and doctors, the body of the basket and plastic fitted open was cremated and publicly cremated. If the epidemic gets worse and someone suffers, then what is the responsibility of the health department? It is noteworthy that after this incident, the panic is spreading throughout the village.

Direct talk: Dr.B.K. Vaghela (Health Officer, Patdi)

Swine flu has killed one person in Adariana

Our team, which is reported to have died of swine flu in Adariana, comes out to go to Adairiya.

Vigilance measures were taken in Adariana

On receiving the news of Swine Flu positive in Adariana, our team has taken all the steps of taking care of family members of the family to visit their family.

After the death of Swine Flu, the procedure was carried out by the health department

Usually, if there is no death from Swine Flu, then the system has to dispose of its body with its family, and carefully take care of it. However, recently, our health department team will go to Adariana village.
                              Gujarati News Samachar - Find all Gujarati News and Samachar, News in Gujarati, Gujarat News, Gujarati News Headlines and Daily Breaking News, Gujarati News Paper in DivyaBhaskar.co.in.

Comment

Working...
                              X