Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 more swine flu deaths in Indore

TNN | Updated: Sep 14, 2017, 08:58 IST

INDORE: The local health department on Wednesday confirmed three more swine flu patients in the city. This has taken the total number of cases to 50.
    INDORE: The local health department on Wednesday confirmed three more swine flu patients in the city.

Comment: The number of confirmed fatalities in Madhya Pradesh has risen to at least 62. 2009 (110) and 2015 (367) reported significantly higher figures. - Ro
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Woman dies of swine flu in Indore

PTI
      September 16, 2017 | UPDATED 21:00 IST

Indore, Sep 16 (PTI) A 60-year-old woman today died of swine flu, taking the toll due to the H1N1 virus infection at Indore hospitals to 13 this year.
      The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

IBC24‏
        @IBC24News
        Follow
        More
        #Ujjain #MadhyaPradesh #swineflu से पीड़ित 2 साल के बच्चे की मौत, देर शाम आई रिपोर्ट में हुई पुष्टि, 68 सैंपल्स में से 20 की पुष्टि
        Translated from Hindi by Bing Wrong translation?
        2-year-old suffering from #Ujjain #MadhyaPradesh #swineflu death, was confirmed in the report that came late in the evening, confirmed 20 of 68 saimpals

Comment

Increased outbreak of swine flu: 2 deaths in a day

Digital Desk, Chhindwara Due to the swine flu disease, two deaths occurred in the district on Saturday. Since this incident, there has been an atmosphere of fear surrounding the swine flu in the entire district. Both of them died during the treatment of Shivram Verma (22) of Swine Flu, a 65-year-old woman living in Bararipura and resident of Nagpur in the district. With this death 6 deaths have happened in the last 15 days in the district. After the death of swine flu in the city on Saturday, there has been a panic in the city dwellers.

Shivram Verma of village Chaniyyakala was referred to Nagpur hospital a day earlier. According to the information received, the Barripura resident was undergoing treatment for the last 15 days at the private hospital in Nagpur. On Saturday, a suspected patient was referred to Nagpur hospital from the district hospital on Saturday, in the evening a woman resident of Chhaniya was admitted in critical condition. However, a 50-year-old woman has been admitted to Swine Flu Ward from Paladuna of Chauri.

After three days of treatment in Swine Flu Ward located in Trama unit of Swine Flu Positive District Hospital, returned from Umaria, 70-year-old Jaggi Singiotia of Umaria, Amravada, was discharged on September 12. On the second day on 13th September, positive reports of swine flu have been reported from Jabalpur. Attempts to recruit back to the District Hospital were continuing for the last three days. On Saturday evening, Jaggi Singotiya was admitted to a district hospital.

In the same ward,
          a small cell in the trauma unit of the District Hospital's suspected and positive patient has been made the Isolation Ward. This is the room for General Ward and Nursing Stop. Different types of swine flu are being treated by the doctors themselves. But to make a separate ward, the suspect and swine flu polygive patients have been recruited in the same ward.

15 Dengue Infections A
          suspected clinical recruitment of 15 new dengue has been made on Saturday in the positive District Hospital. A patient's dengue positive has been found in the probe report. The 45-year-old woman is being told to be a positive patient, a resident of Chandanagaon in Amravada. Which has been admitted in critical condition.
          due swine flu disease, two deaths occurred in district.after incident, there has been an atmosphere of fear surrounding the swine flu in the entire district. Both of them died during the treatment

Comment: The number of confirmed fatalities in Madhya Pradesh has risen to at least 66 - Ro

Comment

55 year old from Sethinagar died at a private hospital in Indore 9/18.
            https://www.patrika.com/khandwa-news...dwa-1-1821706/

The second death from Swine Flu was going on in Indore hospital
            Published: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 03:26 PM (IST) | Updated: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 03:29 PM (IST)By: Editorial Team

Khandwa, New World Representative Another case of death has been reported from Khandwa by swine flu. A 58-year-old man recruited in Indore's private hospital died during the Khandwa movement on Sunday morning. A few days back, a woman has died from swine flu. The woman was also admitted to Indore for treatment, but during the treatment, she succumbed to her injuries. So far, five samples of swine flu have been found in the district.

The Health Department is trying to raise awareness of other diseases including swine flu, dengue, chickengunia and other diseases. On Sunday, cases of Chikungunya appeared in village Kalam Khurd of Khalwa Vikaskhand. There are 27 species of chickengunas found in the villagers. The Health Department staff is taking samples of home-home survey patients. Regarding dengue, the Health Department is doing surveys in various areas.

Comment

Elderly man dies of swine flu in Indore, toll rises to 14

PTI
              September 18, 2017 | UPDATED 20:25 IST

Indore, Sep 18 (PTI) Swine flu today claimed the life of a 67-year-old man, taking the citys death toll due to the infection to 14 this year, a health official said.

Comment

Swine flu havoc, another death

Swine flu havoc, another death For the past several days, there has been a cold weather. Due to this, other diseases including swine flu are spreading rapidly. Pankaj Shrivastav of Mau tahsil of the district also came under the scourge of this disease.

Sushil Koushik | ETV MP / Chhattisgarh
                Updated: September 18, 2017, 5:05 PM IST
                In Gwalior- Chambal division of Madhya Pradesh, the swine flu is not taking the name of the havoc. Swine flu has died during the treatment of patients in the city on Sunday night. Actually, there has been a cold weather over the past several days. Due to this, other diseases including swine flu are spreading rapidly. Pankaj Shrivastav of Mau tahsil of the district also came under the scourge of this disease. Due to the fear of swine flu he had admitted to Birla Hospital on September 13. The swine flu was confirmed in the investigation of the DRDE. District Panchayat Order -

Comment: The number of confirmed fatalities in Madhya Pradesh has risen to at least 69 - Ro

Comment

443 cases & 76 fatalities reported to Sep 17

Comment

30-year-old woman dies of swine flu in Indore

Indore, Sep 20 (PTI) A 30-year-old woman died of swine flu taking the toll due to the H1N1 virus infection in the city to 15 this year.

Asha Pandit, district in-charge of Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme (IDSP) today said the woman who was treated for H1N1 died in the night of September 18 at the government run MY hospital here.

Her medical test report which was out today confirmed that she suffered from H1N1 influenza, the doctor added.

Of the 76 patients tested positive for swine flu in different hospitals of the city this year, 15 have died so far, she added.

Of the 15 deceased, 8 hailed from other districts, she added.

Comment

3 die of swine flu in Jabalpur, toll rises to 19

Jabalpur, MP, Sep 20 : After three more people ? including two women ? succumbed to the HINI virus in the past 24 hours, the death toll due to swine flu has risen to 19 in this cantonment town.

Those who died in the past 24 hours were aged between 49-55 years.
                      Jabalpur, MP, Sep 20 : After three more people – including two women – succumbed to the HINI virus in the past 24 hours, the death toll due to swine flu has risen to 19 in this cantonment town.Confirming the toll, Government Netaji Subhas Chandra Bos

Comment

Four persons succumb to H1N1 in Indore in last 24-hours

Four persons succumbed to swine flu in Indore in the last 24 hours taking the toll due to the H1N1 virus infection to 19 this year.
                        To make things worse, four patients have been found suffering from dengue in last 24 hours in this city that has been picked up as the cleanest one in India in last May following the Swachh Survekshan-2017.
                        Of the four swine flu victims, three were local residents while the fourth one hailed from adjoining Dhar district, Asha Pandit, district in-charge of Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme (IDSP) said on Thursday.
                        She said that four of them (deceased) were aged between 40 and 60.

Pandit said 19 people, out of the 78 tested positive for swine flu have died in different city hospitals. Of them, nine had come from other districts for treatment here, she added.

To make things worse, four patients have been found suffering from dengue in last 24 hours in this city that has been picked up as the cleanest one in India in last May following the Swachh Survekshan-2017.

Comment

Swine flu, two people dead in Madhya Pradesh

Swine flu, two people dead in Madhya Pradesh

Digital Desk / Katgi Balaghat The swine flu is spreading its feet gradually in the area. In the past, a woman died from this disease in Mohagaon area. At the same time, the swine flu has knocked at Maal Nagar Tirodi. Sarpanch Anand Barmaya's elder brother Shyamrao Barmaya has been admitted to the medical hospital in Nagpur. (maharashtra - Ro)The doctors here confirmed the swine flu. After this, Shyamrao died during treatment on Wednesday. This is the first case of swine flu in Tirodi. Sarpanch confirmed death to brother in Nagpur Hospital during the treatment of Swine Flu and treatment.
                          It is noteworthy that this is not the first case of death of swine flu in the area, but in the past, the death of a woman resident of Mohogaon has also happened with the disease. After this, continuous swine flu is spreading its legs. However, the local hospital administration has not yet confirmed the presence of swine flu in Tirodi. There is a lot of panic in Tirodi after the
                          villagers have been
                          hit by Swine Flu of Dashashat Sarpanch's brother. Meanwhile, the human unity institution demanded to provide anti-dosage in Tirodi Hospital. He talked to the employees of the hospital and raised awareness rally in the village and made slogans for providing anti-dosage in the hospital.
                          A patient dies in Seoni
                          Similarly, an old man of Katangi road in Sion Nagar died of swine flu at Jabalpur Medical College. This is the fifth episode of swine flu. Earlier, a woman was found swine flu in Barghat. Although she is now healthy, she is healthy now. According to the information, Shanti Bai Chaurasia, a resident of the modern colony located at Katangi Road, was referred to the medical college Jabalpur after the district hospital. Their treatment was continued there. In the report he called swine flu. He died on September 16. Asha husband Kailash Agrawal (60) had a swine flu in Barghat.
                          Swine flu outbreak in Madhya Pradesh continues to grow.A patient died in Seoni, while one patient died in Balaghat.Human Unity Organization has demanded to provide Anti Dosage in Tirodi Hospital

Comment

Swine flu kills 87 in 83 days in Madhya Pradesh
                            Friday - September 22, 2017 4:32 pm , Category : BUSINESS

Bhopal Sep 22 (IANS) The death toll due to swine flu in Madhya Pradesh stands at 87 in 83 days (July 1 to September 21) even as 129 persons are being treated for the disease in different hospitals officials said on Friday.

Health Department Director K.L. Sahu told IANS that on Thursday two persons suffering from swine flu died in two Indore hospitals.

"The disease is spreading continuously as approximately one person is dying every day due to the disease. The toll from July 1 to September 21 is 87 " Sahu said.
                            Bhopal Sep 22 (IANS) The death toll due to swine flu in Madhya Pradesh stands at 87 in 83 days (July 1 to September 21) even as 129 persons are being treated for the disease in different hospita

MP reported at least one death prior to July 1 bringing the state toll to 88 this year. - Ro

Comment

wine flu claims one, H1N1 cases from outside the city a concern

TNN | Sep 24, 2017, 00:12 IST

Indore: H1N1 Influenza on Saturday claimed another life taking the death toll up to 21.
                              "A 58-year-old man died of swine flu. The patient was a resident of Shajapur and had been undergoing treatment at MY Hospital," Dr Asha Pandit, in-charge of integrated disease surveillance programme (IDSP), said.
                              She added the laboratory reports confirmed six new cases of swine flu.

Comment

Swine flu suspected woman's death will be moisture in the weather, viruses and active
                                Bhaskar News | Last Modified - Sep 24, 2017, 07:31 AM IST

Swine flu deaths occurred in Jah Saturday in Swine Flu Ward during the treatment of suspected swine flu.
                                Swine flu suspected woman's death will be moisture in the weather, viruses and active
                                Gwalior Swine flu deaths occurred in Jah Saturday in Swine Flu Ward during the treatment of suspected swine flu. On the other hand, there has been moisture in the rain for two days. If the experts believe that due to moisture in the weather, the swine flu virus may be more powerful.
                                - Aarti resident of Shivpuri was admitted to JAH's Swine Flu Ward on Friday evening. She died on Saturday.
                                - While the DRDEs have been sent for inquiry from JAH and Birla Hospital with 5 suspected patients' samples.
                                - Probation of samples of all 6 swine flu suspected patients, including Aarti, will probably be on Monday. So far 36 patients have confirmed swine flu. Of these 7 patients have died.

Comment

Working...
                                X