Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madhya Pradesh Influenza 2017, 146 deaths

H1N1 to make a comeback? 23 suspected cases reported

BHOPAL: Dip in temperatures has led to an increase in respiratory problems among the city residents over the last few days. Experts indicate that H1N1 suspected cases are also on the rise.

In January, one suspected case is being reported each day. After a lull, dreaded swine flu or H1N1 influenza could make a comeback in the city. Health department has been on its toes, as 23 suspected cases have been reported in the state capital this month.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c...w/56677231.cms
    Last edited by tetano; July 23, 2017, 09:33 AM.

Swine flu patient dies at Jabalpur hospital

PTI
    May 31, 2017 | UPDATED 21:30 IST

Jabalpur (MP), May 31 (PTI) A 45-year-old woman who had tested positive for H1N1 virus (swine flu) died at a government hospital here.
    Chief medical and health officer Dr M M Agrawal said the woman, hailing from Katni district, was brought to the government hospital last night in critical condition.
    "She had been admitted to a private hospital here about a week ago," Dr Agrawal said.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Edit: 7 cases 4 fatalities reported to July 7 https://flutrackers.com/forum/forum/...949#post778949

Death of women from swine flu, rural in panic: 2017-07-23 12: 23: 57IST Balaghat Suretech Hospital Nagpur confirmed the disease

Balaghat The case of death of 25-year-old rural woman from the village of Jarmohoghgaon, 15 km from Katagi headquarter, was due to the death of Swine Flu. The villagers are also in panic while taking the information of this matter in the village. At the same time, District Health Officer, Dr. Sanjay Dhabdgaon, has also confirmed that he has received such information. However, this will be confirmed by putting camps in the village.
      According to the information, Rukhsar Begum Abdul Ghani died in the Sytechek hospital in Nagpur. This woman was undergoing treatment in Nagpur when she showed symptoms of H1N virus. Where he died on Saturday. This is the first case in the area when a woman has died from swine flu. After this incident, there is panic in the village. Here the district medical officer has also confirmed the death of the woman. However, there is no point in investigating departmental documents. On the same day, he has given the assurance of camping in Jarhammoggaon on Sunday.
      This is the symptoms of swine flu
      In this regard CHMO CHMO Sanjay Dhabdgaon said that swine flu is like a common fever but if a fever takes time to recover, it can be said to be a symptom of swine flu. Feeling strained in the muscles of head and body, feeling soreness in the throat, which is common in cold. But if this has not been fixed for a long time, then it can cause swine flu. Excessive breathing and drop-out speed of the process, ie excessive breathing, feeling exhausted, feeling irritable, and having difficulty in digestion. Just like stomach deficiency, vomiting, and due to normal treatment, colds are common in cold conditions. But its effects can last for a long time and continuous flow of water through the nose can be a cause of swine flu. Young children have to be extremely irritable during fever and having a blue in the body, having a chest or stomach pain in adults, feeling less hungry and fast weight loss, etc. are the symptoms of swine flu. If any of these symptoms are found, patients should take this seriously and contact with the concerned hospital or the doctor.
      Versions
      We have got information about this kind of case. However, the treatment of the said woman has not been done by the government but in the private hospital. For this reason we will first examine and testify. We are camping in the village on Sunday.
      http://www.patrika.com/news/balaghat...panic-1629665/
      Last edited by Ronan Kelly; July 28, 2017, 05:02 AM.
      The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Bhopal: First swine flu death reported in state
        — By Staff Reporter | Aug 04, 2017 07:56 am FOLLOW US:

Bhopal: First death due to swine flu in the state has been reported from Shahdol in current season. A 35-year-old woman of Shahdol district died due to respiratory problems and swine flu was confirmed. Swine flu remains active mostly from July to February.
        Director health Dr KL Sahu, while talking to Free Press, said, “It is first death due to swine flu in the state from July 1. She was from Shahdol and was referred to Jabalpur. But she could not survive. So far 60 cases were brought into notice and 57 came out positive in the state.”
        http://www.freepressjournal.in/bhopa...-state/1115317

Comment: This brings the toll in MP to at least 6. - Ro

Comment

58-yr-old dies in Indore of swine flu, health minister issues advisory
          TNN | Aug 12, 2017, 11:03 PM IST
          Indore: A 58-year-old woman of Kishanganj area of Mhow died in the city on Saturday due to swine flu.

Comment

Swine flu claims 2nd life in Indore

Sagar Choukse | TNN | Aug 18, 2017, 10:50 PM IST

INDORE: A man died due to H1N1 influenza on Friday bringing local health officials on their toes.
            The city has thus far witnessed two deaths due to swine flu while laboratory reports of three other patients have come positive this season.
            "A male patient (51) of Rau, who was undergoing treatment in Bombay Hospital, died due to swine flu on Friday morning. The patient's blood test report had come positive on Thursday," said Dr Asha Pandit, in-charge of Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme (IDSP).

Comment

MADHYA PRADESH
              Swine flu panic in Warsawi, three killed including former councilor

Swine flu panic in Warsawi, three killed including former councilor Organizing health camps, the distribution of homeopathic medicine for free is also being supplemented.

Shrinivas choudhary | ETV MP / Chhattisgarh
              Updated: August 21, 2017, 10:12 AM
              People are in panic with the knock of swine flu in Balaghat . Three patients , including the former councilor, have died since the flu in the area . To dispel the fear of the people, in Vaasini, the headmaster and doctors team advised not to be intimidated by going home. In addition to organizing health camps, the distribution of homeopathic medicines for free is also being supplemented.

According to the information, a day before the swine flu, in Worasi, two times before the councilor died during treatment in Nagpur. Similarly, a person residing in Motilnagar area of ​​Balaghat died in Gondia on Sunday and a person of Katagi died in Nagpur five days ago. In addition to the incidents of these three deaths, the diagnosis of swine flu has been confirmed in the investigation of 2 patients. This made the atmosphere of panic.

Although the doctors clarified that there was no swine flu anywhere in Balaghat. Those who died in the treatment in Nagpur happened and the report there was not clear. Two samples of swine flu have been confirmed by the medical management.

Comment

Man dies due to swine flu in MP
                image: http://www.uniindia.com/cms/gall_content/2017/8/2017_8$largeimg22_Aug_2017_173248470.jpg
                Man dies due to swine flu in MP
                Shahdol, MP, Aug 22 (UNI) A man, hailing from this district, died due to swine flu while receiving treatment at a private nursing home in Jabalpur last evening, police said.
                Chief Medical and Health Officer Rajesh Pandey said that Rajendra Gupta (35)
                Read more at http://www.uniindia.com/man-dies-due...PR5gC5tXreA.99

Comment: This brings the toll in MP to at least 9. - Ro

Comment

3 swine flu and dengue deaths in Bhopal in 24 hours
                  By Express News Service | Published: 23rd August 2017 11:53 AM |
                  Last Updated: 23rd August 2017 11:53 AM | A+A A- |

BHOPAL: At least three swine flu and one dengue death have been reported at two hospitals in Bhopal over the past 24 hours. While two patients died of swine flu at Hamidia Hospital on Tuesday, one patient died of dengue at Bansal Hospital the same day.

This takes the death toll caused by H1N1 to six while dengue claimed two persons at hospitals in Bhopal so far this year.

According to state health department sources, a 35-year-old woman from Bhopal’s Shaheed Nagar and a 27-year-old woman from adjoining Sehore district died of swine flu during treatment at government run Hamidia Hospital.

As per health department statistics, a total of 758 cases of swine flu were reported in Madhya Pradesh during 2016, of which 12 succumbed.
                  http://www.newindianexpress.com/nati...ampaign=buffer

Comment

H1N1 claims 13 lives in MP, health dept brace up for a spurt

Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh health department is bracing up for a spurt in H1N1 cases. For people with a travel history to affected states Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Gujarat and Chhattisgarh, MP health department has issued an advisory - to seek immediate medical attention in case of symptoms of the deadly influenza.

There are 32 H1N1 patients admitted in hospitals across MP undergoing treatment, said director health Dr KL Sahu said here on Wednesday. Since July, 72 patients have been diagnosed with H1N1 infection. 13 deaths have been attributed to H1N1, he added.

About half of H1N1 cases have been reported in MP in the last one week. In the last four days, there has been at least one death per day due to H1N1. Bhopal has reported 5 H1N1 deaths, the most in MP. H1N1 testing laboratories are in Gwalior, Jabalpur and Bhopal.

Comment

16 Swine Flu Deaths In Madhya Pradesh Since July 1
                      NDTV News ? 9 minutes ago

101 people tested positive for swine flue in Madhya Pradesh since July 1 (Representational)

Bhopal: Swine flu has claimed 16 lives in Madhya Pradesh since July 1, while 44 patients are being treated for the disease in various hospitals.

"Between July 1 and August 24, 16 patients died due to H1N1 virus infection. Eighteen patients are being treated in government hospitals and 26 in private ones," a health department official said here.

Comment: One fatality was reported on May 31, and a total of 4 by July 7. So at a minimum 17 fatalities so far this year in MP. - Ro

Comment

17 SWINE FLU DEATHS IN MADHYA PRADESH SINCE JULY 1: GOVERNMENT
                        Visionmp.com News Service | August 25, 2017
                        Swine flu deaths, Madhya Pradesh, government, 17 swine flu deaths
                        Bhopal: Swine flu has claimed 17 lives in Madhya Pradesh since July 1, with the death of a 40-year-old woman in Indore on Friday.
                        As many as 44 patients are being treated for the infection in various hospitals.
                        Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme?s (IDSP?s) Indore incharge Dr Asha Pandit said the woman was admitted to a private hospital in Indore on August 21. She was tested positive for swine flu two days back, she added.

Comment

M/40 of Palari village in Gurur Vikaskhand admitted to Ramkrishna hospital Raipur Aug 22, died Aug 25. Positive report for H1N1.
                          गुरुर विकासखंड में ग्राम पलारी के एक व्यक्ति की मौत स्वाइन फ्लू से हो गई। | Balod News | undefined News | Patrika News

Comment

H1N1, dengue claims 2 more lives in Bhopal

TNN | Updated: Aug 27, 2017, 06:06 IST

BHOPAL: Two more people lost their lives in Bhopal on Saturday, one each due to H1N1 and dengue/chikungunya. After dengue and H1N1, chikungunya is emerging as another threat this season.
                            According to district chief medical and health officer (CMHO) Dr Sudhir Jesani a 50-year-old female with H1N1 infection died in a private medical college in Bhopal on Saturday. It was the ninth H1N1 related death in Bhopal since July.

Two more people lost their lives in Bhopal on Saturday, one each due to H1N1 and dengue/chikungunya. After dengue and H1N1, chikungunya is emerging as

Comment

Betma woman dies of swine flu in city

TNN | Updated: Aug 28, 2017, 00:07 IST

Indore: H1N1 influenza on Sunday claimed another life in the city taking the number of swine flu deaths to four.
                              "A 60-year-old woman from Betma died during treatment at MY Hospital. The deceased was suffering from swine flu," said Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme (IDSP) in-charge Dr Asha Pandit.

Comment

Working...
                              X