Rajasthan Influenza 2017; 279 fatalities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rajasthan Influenza 2017; 279 fatalities

Link to 2016 thread: https://flutrackers.com/forum/forum/...-43-fatalities Click image for larger version

Name:	Rajasthan.png
Views:	1787
Size:	115.6 KB
ID:	768465

Last edited by tetano; April 20, 2017, 02:14 AM.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Swine flu death of a retired doctor in Jaipur

Twenty-Two-Feb-2017 10:05:38 PM Debt-Published, Updated Date-Twenty-Two-Feb-2017, Written B Aditya Atrey

Jaipur. Jaipur has swine flu and swine flu death case of death of a retired doctor said. Dr VD Bohra 11 date was admitted to a private hospital in Jaipur, where today went to his death.

Medical officials say the doctor some time ago visited South after which his health deteriorated continuously lived. Subsequently, he was admitted to the hospital and went to his death today. Earlier, Dr Singh Bohra Swaiman Jhalawar Medical College professor and former dean at the Medical College.

The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Views:	240
Size:	145.8 KB
ID:	772132

Comment

Views:	254
Size:	121.6 KB
ID:	772204

Jodhpur 6 Months Ago Began Preparing For Swine Flu Prevention, But Getting The Deaths
        Magazine News Network Posted: 2017-03-06 11:17:54 East Updated: 2017-03-06 11:17:54 East

Jodhpur
        In 2009 H1 N1 flu has created havoc. Again though, there are circumstances in Jodhpur, Dr SN Medical College administration for nearly six months ago, at the direction of the government had been preparing. Swine flu college authorities to investigate the microbiology department has an adequate system of testing kits.

While the swine flu patient Simaco, suspected and for the people of the affected area tammy adequate arrangements for flu. The other side of the picture is that the swine flu suspected patients to the positive and the three major hospitals (Mdimac, Mjiac and Umaid Hospital) became in the isolation ward, but of these only Mdimac isolation ward is open, the other two hospitals wards are locked.

Jodhpur after the death of a pregnant swine flu patients, family members and medical personnel in hospitals can be seen clearly in fear of swine flu, which is why the family and the medical staff are putting masks. The swine flu nodal officer responsible for monitoring medical college went so far nobody has given the three hospitals are monitoring. Although cases of swine flu patients given Mdimac nodal officer of the Department of Medicine, two doctors have been made.

Medical College Testing Facility
        Medical College Department of Microbiology in real time to check swine flu TCR machine. Dr. Head. PK Khatri thousand a day when needed, according to the sample can be examined.

Every third year returning swine flu in Jodhpur
        The physician Dr Mdimac. According to Indu Thanvi H1 N1 flu virus three to five years into what (mutations) that takes. That is why, in 2009-10 and 2013-14 in Jodhpur Jodhpur more cases of swine flu were reported.

Favorable conditions for H1 N1
        Swine flu viruses adapt to the temperature of between 20 to 30 degrees are considered. Currently, there are traces of cold temperatures (25 to 30 degrees) virus-friendly. So the atmosphere is already in the virus becomes active again. However, said Dr. Indu Thanvi temperature will increase in the coming days, so the effects of the virus will reduce gradually.
        Hindi News: Patrika पर पढ़ें हिन्दी न्यूज़ देश और दुनिया से, जाने व्यापार, बॉलीवुड, खेल और राजनीति के हर अपडेट. Read all Hindi News Today on Politics Hindi News, Business, Bollywood, Sports, Cricket, Technology, Crime from India and around the World.

Comment

One killed in swine flu in Ajmer
          Amar Ujala Team Digital / Jaipur Updated Tue, 14 Mar 2017 03:32 PM IST

The swine flu outbreak in Rajasthan is increasing. On Tuesday, a person died of swine flu in Ajmer. Whereas two suspected cases of swine flu have appeared in Jodhpur and Ajmer in Ajmer.

Swami Flu took the life of a 30-year-old man in Ajmer on Tuesday morning. Chief Medical and Health Officer of the District Dr. K.K. According to Soni, Pankaj, 30, a resident of Kundanagar, was found to be swine flu positive. After this, he was undergoing treatment in the infectious diseases department of Jawaharlal Nehru Hospital.

On Tuesday only two new cases have been reported. The doctors are constantly watching the two young men living in Ashaganj and Srinagar Road. Sources said that Pankaj died of Swine Flu due to lack of Tammy flu medicine.

Dr. Soni said that considering the cases of swine flu, all the hospitals, primary health centers and community health centers under the Medical College have been instructed to screen the patients coming in the OPD. He said that all the hospitals and dispensaries have been provided Tammy Flu Medicine.

Physician Dr. Anil Samaria said that influenza virus activates with the change in weather. This leads to other symptoms including nasal runoff, headache, cough, fever, fatigue and other symptoms. Patients should immediately seek medical advice when these symptoms are encountered.
          प्रदेश में एक बार फिर स्वाइन फ्लू पैर पसारने लगा है। इसका ताजा मामला अजमेर से जुड़ा है जहां एक व्यक्ति की स्वाइन फ्लू

Comment

Swine flu claims 1 more life, toll at 6

TNN | Mar 17, 2017, 12.16 AM IST

Jaipur/Jodhpur: Swine flu claimed one more in the state taking the toll to six since January so far. Health department has issued alert on H1N1 influenza as deaths have reported from different districts too. Besides, a 40-year-old person was tested positive for swine flu in Sawai Man Singh (SMS) Hospital on Thursday.
            Swine flu claimed one more in the state taking the toll to six since January so far. Health department has issued alert on H1N1 influenza as deaths ha

Views:	253
Size:	115.3 KB
ID:	772867

Comment

After The Death Of The Young Man From The Swine Flu Panic In The Medical Department, Including The Family Members Checked Many Health
              Magazine News Network Posted: 2017-03-18 22:14:34 East Updated: 2017-03-18 22:15:00 East
              After the death of the young man from the swine flu panic in the medical department, including the family members checked Many health
              Summary
              Ward 17 youth development located in the town of Dhani Balaji Saini swine flu death on March 12, after the establishment of the medical teams on Saturday surveyed the surrounding areas.

Ratangarh
              Ward 17 youth development located in the town of Dhani Balaji Saini swine flu death on March 12, after the establishment of the medical teams on Saturday surveyed the surrounding areas. Dr. Simaco. Dr. Ajay Chowdhury directed. Manoj Chauhan said Dhani IDSP team arrived. The family of the deceased medical health check 29 people. These cold-fever, the mother of the deceased were found to protect against swine flu, including the five men went to the medication. Was informed about precautions.

Screening shall in suspected areas

Saturday's press conference, Dr. Simaco. He said the ward went to check the health of people in the 17's. Also in the district coughs, colds and flu and swine flu patients affected by serious medical team for a possible suspect in the investigation will be a screening of people through. Suspected patients will be admitted to the government hospital. Changes in the weather as well as in areas of suspected swine flu in the district is being extended screening. In addition to educating the public distribution Pmplet tammy went flu medicine is given.

If growth remains!

Balaji said Ratangarh Simaco Ward 17 resident youth development Dhani son was suffering from winter colds Shiv Saini March nine. Developments in the family's personal physician treated the Ratangarh. Development suffer from cough and fever, his state is treated in the hospital in time to get the full treatment, which could have saved her life.
              Hindi News: Patrika पर पढ़ें हिन्दी न्यूज़ देश और दुनिया से, जाने व्यापार, बॉलीवुड, खेल और राजनीति के हर अपडेट. Read all Hindi News Today on Politics Hindi News, Business, Bollywood, Sports, Cricket, Technology, Crime from India and around the World.

Comment

Second swine flu death in Kota, woman succumbs to H1N1

Kota: A 23-year-old pregnant woman, who had died while undergoing treatment at a government-run hospital here, has tested positive for H1N1 virus,

This is the second death due to swine flu in the Kota region this year.
                Mumtaj, hailing from Chabda town in Baran district was referred to Maharao Bheem Singh (MBS) hospital in critical condition on Sunday.
                She, however, died later in the day.

Comment

1 more dies of swine flu, toll climbs to 7

JAIPUR: One patient undergoing treatment for H1N1 at government hospital in Ajmer died on Tuesday, thus increasing the toll to seven since January. Health officials also took several meetings at the district hospitals and advised their teams to be vigilant where the swine flu positive cases are increasing.

The health department had already issued an advisory for people to remain on swine flu alert. "If anyone has swine flu-like symptoms, consult the doctor immediately," a health department official said.

One patient undergoing treatment for H1N1 at government hospital in Ajmer died on Tuesday, thus increasing the toll to seven since January

Comment

Views:	199
Size:	110.0 KB
ID:	773266

Comment

Govt efforts inadequate to deal with swine flu

TNN | Mar 26, 2017, 12.40 AM IST

Jaipur: Government's efforts to deal with swine flu have proved insufficient as 10 out of 38 people, who tested positive for the disease, have died since January.
                      The deaths have been reported form Ajmer, Nagaur, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Pali, Barmer, Kota and Baran.
                      Health minister Kalicharan Saraf informed the assembly on Friday that swine flu menace had revived in the state.

Comment

Woman dies of swine flue, toll in Kota reaches 4
                        16:17 HRS IST
                        Kota (Rajasthan), Mar 26 (PTI) A 41-year-old woman has died of swine flu, taking the death toll from H1N1 influenza to four in Kota region this year, a senior official said today.

The woman, a resident of Kansuwa area here, died at the New Medical College Hospital yesterday morning, Kota Chief Medical and Health Officer (CMHO) R K Lawaniya said.

Views:	344
Size:	136.2 KB
ID:	773511

Comment

Views:	208
Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	773564

Comment

Views:	180
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	774300

Comment

Views:	265
Size:	129.1 KB
ID:	774928

Comment

Working...
                              X