Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rajasthan.png
Views:	74
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	777220

ANOTHER DEATH FROM SWINE FLU IN JAIPUR, 15 DEAD IN 5 MONTHS
    Khaskhabar.com: Wednesday, May 31, 2017 7:10 PM

Another death due to swine flu in Jaipur, 53 dead since January 2017 in Rajasthan - Jaipur News in Hindi

Jaipur. Swine flu has been rooted in the city. A person died in the district of H1N1 in the district of Jaipur. 4 people have been found to be swine flu positive in the city.

According to information received from the Medical Department, 53 people have died from swine flu from January 2017 to today in the state. In this period, 1631 people were examined, out of which, 370 positive cases were detected.

745 samples were taken in Jaipur, out of which, 198 positive were found. There have been 15 deaths from January 1, 2017 to swine flu today.

According to information, Jagdish Prasad (75 years) resident of Moria, village of Choumun, was admitted to SMS Hospital on May 28. He died on Wednesday morning at 9.00 in the morning.

Swine flu was detected in Amagad Kachti Basti, Hanuman Nagar, Neuloha Mandi, Machhera and Ramgarh in the district.
    शहर में स्वाइन फ्लू जड़ें जमा चुका है। जयपुर जिले में H1N1 वायरस से एक व्यक्ति की मौत हो गई। शहर में 4 लोगों में स्वाइन फ्लू
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Views:	39
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	777256
      The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Views:	68
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	777338

With 29 swine flu deaths, May proves to be deadly

TNN | Updated: Jun 2, 2017, 11.12 PM IST

Jaipur: The month of May proved most fatal for patients suffering from swine flu. Twenty-nine patients died due to the disease last month out of total 51 deaths reported this year. The health department confirmed that it is the Michigan strain of virus which is circulating in the state.
        The figures are distressing as 177 persons tested positive for swine flu in May. Twenty-nine of them died. The mortality rate is 16.3%. It shows that the virus has not only become more virulent but also fatal in summers.
        The month of May proved most fatal for patients suffering from swine flu. Twenty-nine patients died due to the disease last month out of total 51 deat

Comment

Agra businessman dies of swine flu, 3 positive case & 11 suspect reported
          Swine flu has died in Agra and two more patients have confirmed Swine Flu and 11 suspects
          June 3, 2017 news

Agarlix ... The businessman died of swine flu in Agra, two more patients have confirmed swine flu and samples of 11 suspected patients have been taken.
          Rajmal Agarwal (45), a businessman of Fatehpur Sikri Sikri of Agra, was undergoing treatment at Fortis Hospital, Jaipur (in Rajasthan - Ro). On Saturday morning, Sikri market closed in mourning due to his demise. His wife has also confirmed swine flu. He is fine, the news of the death of the businessman Fatehpur Sikri market closed. At the same time, there is panic among people after death, people wear a mask, they reach the funeral, their families have been asked to wear a mask.
          According to the media report, the woman from Agra's Shahganj area is undergoing treatment in Delhi. Samples of 11 suspected patients, including their relatives and neighbors have been taken. 42-year-old woman of Kotla Chungi in Phirozabad has also confirmed swine flu. He has been sent to Delhi. CMO Dr BS Yadav said that the family and neighbors of Sikri's business are being monitored.
          Two weeks ago, anxiety
          The hotel operator residing in Fatehpur Sikri of Agra was suffering from two weeks of health. Having problems with fever and breathing, he was admitted to a private hospital in Agra. During the treatment in the hospital, the condition of the business went away, the family went to Jaipur with them. The trader has been undergoing treatment since May 26, his swine flu examination has been confirmed, in which the businessman and his wife have confirmed swine flu.
          Most swine flu cases in 2015
          Swine flu has been confirmed in five more people including the son of SP Railways. In this way, swine flu has been confirmed in 71 suspects. Another child was admitted to the SN Wednesday. At the same time, the Health Department sent the National Center for Disease Control (NCDC) Delhi to the sample inquiry of two suspects.

Report of 11 people sent from NCDC Delhi In it, swine flu has been confirmed in five including the SP railway Gopesh Khanna's six-year old son Divyanosh. At the same time, the report of six suspects has been negative. The team of Health Department has sent NCDC for 11-month-old children of Etawah and Sample examination of seven-year-old girl resident of Vibhav Nagar.
          आगरालीक्स… आगरा में स्वाइन फ्लू से कारोबारी की मौत हो गई, दो और मरीजों में स्वाइन फ्लू की पुष्टि हुई है और 11 संदिग्ध मरीजों के सैंपल लिए गए हैं। आगरा के फतेहपुर सीकरी सीकरी के दरी कारोबारी र…

Comment

Views:	43
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	777519

Video: Death Of Elderly From Swine Flu, Health Department Conducted In The Village Of The Deceased
            Patrika news network Posted: 2017-06-06 17:33:00 IST Updated: 2017-06-06 18:26:16 IST

Summary
            Blood samples of suspected 17 swine flu patients were taken for recruitment on General Hospital's Medical Medical Ward on June 2. These were sent to Jaipur for investigation. Of this, Fazlu son Chav Singh had confirmed swine flu. But Fajlu died on Sunday night only.

Fajlu (65) son Chav Singh died in the Rajiv Gandhi General Hospital on Sunday during the treatment with swine flu from Choma village of Ramgarh area. The health department confirmed the swine flu on Monday morning after the death. On Friday, the hospital's mail was sent to the medical ward to send samples of suspected 17 swine flu patients to Jaipur for investigation.

Their report has arrived on Monday morning. After the swine flu was confirmed, the survey was conducted in the village of the deceased. Patients coming in contact with him have been given medicine. Deputy CMHO said that blood samples of suspected 17 swine flu patients were taken for recruitment in the General Medical Hospital of Medical Hospital on June 2. These were sent to Jaipur for investigation.

Of this, Fazlu son Chav Singh had confirmed swine flu. But Fajlu died on Sunday night only. On receiving the information of Swine Flu, the team of Health Department went to Choma Ramgarh village of the deceased on Monday. The team surveyed 80 homes.

15 people coming in contact with the patient have been given anti-swine flu medication. Health department officials said that patients coming in families and other contact are being monitored.

So far three deaths

So far, four patients have been found in Swine Flu district, out of which three have died. Those positive patients who have received swine flu have no previous illness. The deceased Fazlu was also suffering from COPD (respiratory) illness.

http://rajasthanpatrika.patrika.com/...r-2593428.html

Comment

Death Of A Suspect From The Swine Flu In The Capital, The Death Toll In The State Is 57
              Patrika news network Posted: 2017-06-07 08:01:53 IST Updated: 2017-06-07 08:01:53 IST
              Death of a suspect from the swine flu in the capital, the death toll in the state is 57
              Summary
              In spite of the heat, the havoc of swine flu is increasing in the capital Jaipur. Where the mercury has crossed 45 degrees in the state but the virus of Swine Flu is also defeating Parare.

Jaipur
              In spite of the heat, the havoc of swine flu is increasing in the capital Jaipur. Where the mercury has crossed 45 degrees in the state but the virus of Swine Flu is also defeating Parare. The swine flu-positive patient and death rate in the state is increasing. There is panic in people.

Increased Outbreak Of Swine Flu In The Capital;

Swine flu deaths
              In the same way, 60 years of filling of Bharatpur resident of Swain Flu in Sawai Mansingh Hospital died on Tuesday. He was admitted to the hospital on Monday. At present, the figure of positive patients of swine flu has now increased to 202 in the capital city of Jaipur.

Death to swine flu was 57

According to officials of the Department of Health and Medicine, tamiflu is the effective drug for swine flu-positive patients, and after the change in the condition of the virus, the same medicine is being given. The number of deaths from swine flu in the state has increased to 57.
              Hindi News: Patrika पर पढ़ें हिन्दी न्यूज़ देश और दुनिया से, जाने व्यापार, बॉलीवुड, खेल और राजनीति के हर अपडेट. Read all Hindi News Today on Politics Hindi News, Business, Bollywood, Sports, Cricket, Technology, Crime from India and around the World.

Comment

Views:	43
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	778587

Comment

Views:	45
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	779147

Comment

Views:	41
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	780282

Comment

One more Swine Flu death at MB Hospital

By UdaipurTimes Team on August 14, 2017

One lady succumbed to the deadly swine flu virus today. The lady was undergoing treatment at MB Hospital.

Identified as Mohni Bai, the deceased belonged to Pratapgarh district and had been undergoing treatment at MB Hospital.
                      TAKING LOCAL GLOBAL Hyperlocal - News, Events, Businesses, Reviews and everything Local.

Comment

Views:	39
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	780886

Comment

2 succumb to swine flu

tnn | Aug 22, 2017, 12:12 AM IST

Jaipur: Two more persons succumbed to swine flu in the state on Monday taking a total toll to 14 in August so far. A five year-old boy, resident of Darbar Colony of Delhi Bypass, died of the disease. He was undergoing treatment at JK Lon Hospital, where he was admitted on Saturday.
                          A 48-year-old male died of swine flu in Kota. He was a resident of Gayatri Nagar of Dadabari Colony. He was admitted to MBS Hospital on Saturday but he succumbed to the disease on Monday.

Comment

Two more patients die from swine flu in Rajasthan
                            Rajasthan Khabre | Updated: Tuesday, 22 Aug 2017 04:05:58
                            Two more patients die from swine flu in Rajasthan
                            Jaipur. The outbreak of swine flu disease is increasing in Rajasthan and two more patients died.

According to the Department of Health and Medicine, the number of people killed in this year increased to 74 in the state. Mohan Ayan (05) of Jaipur from Swine Flu last night and Harish (48) of Kota died this morning. On August 19, Ayan was admitted to JK Lawn Hospital and Harish of Jaipur on August 18 at MBA Hospital in Kota. His swine flu report was found positive
                            Get Rajasthan Breaking News in Hindi Today | राजस्थान ताजा न्यूज | Latest Rajasthan Videos & Photos | Read Rajasthan Political News, Rajasthan Crime News, Rajasthan Education News, Rajasthan | Latest Hindi News from Rajasthan Khabre

Comment

Swine Flu deaths continue | 4 deaths in 5 days

By UdaipurTimes Team on August 23, 2017

The menace of Swine Flu (H1N1 virus) is going from bad to worse this season. MB hospital reported 4th death in last 5 days and its 7th death in last 19 days.

Chittorgarh resident Rekha Harijan (35) breathed her last yesterday at MB Hospital.
                              TAKING LOCAL GLOBAL Hyperlocal - News, Events, Businesses, Reviews and everything Local.

Comment

Joychen TOI‏
                                @PJoychenTOI
                                Follow
                                More
                                35 new swine flu positives and two deaths in Rajasthan on Wednesday.@timesofindia
                                12:07 PM - 23 Aug 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X