X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haryana influenza 2016, 5 fatalities

Link to 2015 thread:https://flutrackers.com/forum/forum/...-59-fatalities
    First swine flu death in tricity this winter

A 61-year-old woman from Kurukshetra in Haryana died of H1N1 (swine flu) at a private hospital in Sector 71, SAS Nagar. It is the season’s first swine flu death in the tricity.
    The deceased was identified as Gurdeep Kaur who was admitted to Ivy Hospital. she died on Tuesday. Following the death, the health authorities sprung into action and issued a show-cause notice to the private hospital for delay in giving information about the patient.
    According to reports, three more swine flu patients are being treated at private hospitals in SAS Nagar. “The notice has been issued as it is mandatory for every hospital to inform about the swine flu patient to the health department. There was a delay of two days, thus we have sought an explanation,” said SAS Nagar civil surgeon Neelam Bhardwaj.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/punjab...seWZV6mWN.html
    Last edited by Ronan Kelly; February 12, 2016, 06:30 AM. Reason: added link to last year

Posted at: Feb 5 2016 12:39AM
    Ratia woman died of swine flu: Health Dept

Fatehabad, February 4
    The Health Department has finally confirmed that Ratia woman Manohar Devi (51) had died of swine flu in a private hospital in Hisar on January 28.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Swine flu claims seven more lives in Punjab, four in Haryana

In neighbouring Haryana, four deaths due to swine flu have been reported.
      ?Four persons including three females have died because of swine flu,? said Aprajita, State Surveillance Officer (IDSP), Haryana.
      The patients who died belonged to Hisar, Fatehabad and Jind districts, she said, adding out of 47 samples collected, 13 were tested positive.
      ?Out of 21 samples collected so far, three cases have been tested positive,? a health official said.

Comment

Four swine flu deaths reported in Hisar
        Monday, 08 February 2016 - 3:57pm IST | Rohit Kumar

He confirmed that in the last 15 days, four people, two men and two women have died at private hospitals.
        At least four people have died due to swine flu in Haryana's Hisar district in the last fortnight. While two patients were from Hisar, the other two belong to different districts.

Malaria ward in-charge in Hisar civil hospital Dr Tejpal has been given the responsibility of handling swine flu cases. He confirmed that in the last 15 days, four people, two men and two women have died at private hospitals.
        The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

After the violence of swine flu menace, 5 killed, 49 positive
          BureauMonday, 29 February 2016
          Amar Ujala ChandigarhUpdated @ 8:09 PM East

Jat agitation case still has not calmed the swine flu that has wreaked havoc in Haryana. So far 5 deaths, 49 patients tested positive. Menace of swine flu in the state is not stopped. After the increase in the number of patients each week in the state, taking the number of swine flu patients is 49. State Surveillance Officer Dr. Aparajita So far, the swine flu has caused five deaths. he said most cases far from Sirsa, but swine flu after a change in the weather is expected to be a reduction in the number of patients. Earlier Sirsa, Fatehabad, Hisar, Ambala come from districts swine flu patients are continuously.

Comment

Working...
          X