X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telangana/Andhra Pradesh flu reports 2016; 8 fatalities

link to 2015 thread: https://flutrackers.com/forum/forum/...127-fatalities

Deccan Chronicle | January 04, 2016, 06.57 am IST

Hyderabad: A 28-year-old MBA student succumbed to swine flu at Gandhi Hospital late on Saturday night. M. Saibaba, a resident of Indiranagar Colony in Sangareddy district, Medak, was shifted to the hospotal after being diagnosed with swine flu. He was kept on ventilator support but developed severe complications.
    The total number of deaths due to swine flu since August 2015 now stands at 19; this is the first death due to the infection this year. The total number of cases recorded since August 2015 is 590 in the state.
    http://www.deccanchronicle.com/16010...dies-swine-flu

Last edited by tetano; December 31, 2016, 01:25 AM.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Swine flu claims 2 more lives in TS

Hyderabad | Tuesday, Jan 5 2016 IST

Two more people were died due to Swine flu and other complications in Telangana in the current season from January one to four.

As many as 57 samples have been tested, out of which 4 found to be positive during the same period, a ulletin from the government said here today. All together 25 cases tested yesterday, out of which 4 positive cases found. One death also reported yesterday.
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Translated article:

HYDERABAD, NAMASTE TELANGANA, DEATHS CAUSED BY SWINE FLU SINCE AUGUST LAST YEAR, THE STATE VAIDYAROGYASAKHA PRINCIPAL SECRETARY RAJESHWAR TIWARI SAID. THE LAST FLU (H 1 N 1 VIRUS) HAVE BEEN RELEASED ON THE BULLETIN. A TOTAL OF 5471 SAMPLES TESTED, INCLUDING 643 POSITIVE CASES OF RAGAI VARIOUS OTHER FACTORS, SVAINPHLUTO 25 PEOPLE DEAD, HE SAID. THREE TO EIGHT CASES TESTED THIS MONTH, FOUND THAT NO ONE IS GOING TO BE POSITIVE. ALL TEACHING IS DESIRABLE FOR THE PREVENTION OF FLU MANDULANNI DAVAKHANALATOPATU DISTRICT, AREA HOSPITALS ARE AVAILABLE. AIPIENLO THIS DISEASE TESTING KITS THAT ARE FREE OF ALL PRIVATE DAVAKHANALLONI ALSO CONDUCT TESTS FOR PATIENTS, HE SAID.

Comment: We have previously counted 21 deaths from Aug 21 - Dec 30 2015 in last year's thread. The implication here is that 4 persons have succumbed so far in 2016. - Ro

Comment

Hyderabad: Swine flu alive in summer heat
        DECCAN CHRONICLE.
        Published Mar 18, 2016, 3:18 am ISTUpdated Mar 18, 2016, 3:31 am IST

Hyderabad: Despite temperatures soaring high, there have been three deaths due to swine flu from February to March. According to doctors, H1N1 virus is active and sporadic cases will be seen in summer too.

?The H1N1 virus has got used to Indian conditions and the virus is surviving when there is a dip in temperatures at night. Also, the human to human transmission is continuing, making it very important for those who are immune-compromised to be diagnosed and treated early,? said Dr K. Subhakar, senior chest physician.

Comment

Swine flu claims 27 lives in TS

Hyderabad | Friday, Mar 18 2016 IST

: As many as 27 people were killed due to swine flu in Telangana from Augut one, last year to March 17, this year so far.

All together 5582 samples have been tested, out of which 651 found to be positive during the same period, a Government Health Bulletin said here today.

Twelve cases were tested yesterday, out of which, one positive case found and one death was reported.

Comment: We have previously counted 21 deaths from Aug - Dec 2015 in last year's thread. The implication here is that 6 persons have succumbed so far in 2016. - Ro

Comment

28 lives by the Swine flu in Telangana State in One year
            OCH TEAM AB 4 HOURS AGO

As many as 28 lives were claimed by the Swine flu in Telangana State from August one, last year to March 21, this year.

All together, 5614 samples have been tested, out of which 654 found to be positive during the same period.

Comment

Woman, stillborn baby dieof suspected (A)H1N1

A 36-year-old pregnant woman and a stillborn baby died of suspected (A)H1N1 fever in a private hospital in Hyderabad on Wednesday, according to delayed reports reaching here.
              The victim, Prabhavathy, a mother of one child and hailing from Afzalpur town in Kalaburagi district, who complained of fever and body pain on July 25, was undergoing treatment in a private nursing home in Afzalpur before she was shifted to a private hospital in Kalaburagi after her condition became serious.
              District Health and Family Welfare Officer Sajjanshetty told The Hindu here on Friday that the patient was later shifted to another hospital where the doctors first suspected that she was suffering from (A)H1N1 and reported the matter to the District Health Department officials.
              The authorities concerned who visited the hospital took a throat swab of the patient and sent it for laboratory test in Bengaluru for confirmation.

Comment

Swine Flu claimed 8 lives: Health Minister

Hyderabad: The H1N1 influenza claimed 8 lives in Telangana up to October 18 this year. Four deaths occured in Ranga Reddy district and one each in Medak, Karimnagar, Adilabad and Nalgonda districts. The number of positive cases during this period were 120 with Hyderabad accounting for 58, followed by Ranga Reddy (40).
                This was stated by Health Minister C Laxma Reddy while replying to a question in the Legislative Council on Friday. He attributed this to seasonal ailments. But after surveillance system was strengthened, the cases had come down. He listed out measures taken to check the disease and said there was not a single death in the agency area of Adilabad. This was due to the awareness campaign taken up by the Health Department.

Comment

Working...
                X