Bihar Influenza 2015, 2 fatalities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bihar Influenza 2015, 2 fatalities

The district magistrate of Aurangabad is among the 126 people who have so far tested positive for swine flu in Bihar, officials said on Wednesday.
    Navin Chandra Jha, an IAS officer, tested positive after returning from a visit to Pune, Mumbai and Varanasi.
    "After I returned from my visit outside the state, I developed some symptoms and yesterday (Tuesday) tested positive for swine flu," Jha said.
    Jha has been advised full rest and isolation at his official residence.

First swine flu death reported in Bihar

Patna March 13 (IANS): Swine flu has claimed its first victim in Bihar with a woman succumbing to the disease in a hospital here on Friday, officials said.

A health official said that woman, a resident of Bihta near here, died at a private hospital Friday, a week after being admitted with high fever and later testing positive for swine flu.

The state has 130 people who have so far tested positive for swine flu, including the district magistrate of Aurangabad.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Swine flu whiff in woman death

Roshan Kumar and Joy Sengupta

Paras HMRI hospital
      Bihar reported its first suspected swine flu death since the virus spread in the state this year.

A woman (45) was admitted to Paras HMRI Hospital on March 10 with symptoms of swine flu, hospital authorities said. She passed away on March 11. "The woman, who hailed from Bihta on the Patna outskirts, was gasping and had cardiac problems. The woman died the next day after she was admitted to our hospital," Ravishankar Singh, the zonal director of the hospital, told The Telegraph.

He added that the hospital received her test reports confirming the disease only after she passed away.
      The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Home ?State? Bihar ?Patna,

11 samples were found positive for swine flu
        Sunday, 15 March, 2015

11 sample found positive of swine flu swine flu in the capital is not to be less havoc. 22 samples of swine flu were reported, of which 11 were positive Patna. Swine flu in the capital is not to be less havoc. 22 samples of swine flu were reported, of which 11 have been positive. This investigation has been announced special team of doctors.

According to information received in Agmkuaan Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences, 22 samples were tested for swine flu. Test report of the 11 patients were found positive. Also released 30 samples. The total number of patients in the state is 171. Doctors in this regard is the most cold-fever symptoms of swine flu patients as a probe are reached.

- See more at: http://www.patrika.com/news/patna/11....WtyElAR1.dpuf

Comment

Bihar: woman's death from swine flu, the number of victims exceeded 250

Date: 21/03/2015 Time: 19:21:51 PM

Patna, March 21 (IANS). In Bihar, the number of swine flu patients is increasing. Saturday morning the number of patients suffering from the disease reached 250 across. The Friday night and the woman died suffering from the disease, the death toll from swine flu in the state has two. According to an official of the Department of Health, Infectious Diseases Hospital in Patna suffering from swine flu A woman was killed. Pinky deceased was a resident of bakhtiyarpur goddess. Pinky three days ago, was hospitalized in critical condition.

On March 13, a resident of Patna bihta Baby Devi was killed by the swine flu. Meanwhile, Patna Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences (Armarai) Director Pradeep Kumar Das said Saturday to Friday 922 patients suspected of swine flu in the state have been investigated, including the swine flu have been confirmed in 263 patients.

Health Minister Ramdni Singh Armarai check-in is swine flu. The state has no shortage of medicines. Swine flu is to avoid being aware of people suspected patients being monitored.

Indo-Asian News Service.

Comment

Working...
          X