X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jharkhand Influenza 2015, 4 fatalities

ETV BIHAR JHARKHAND
    ‏@ETVBIHARJHAR
    Jharkhand - Two Swine Flu Patients Died at Jamshedpur, One at TMH & Another in a Private Clinic, Reports came today frm Kolkata
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

3 die of swine flu in Jharkhand
    TNN | Mar 11, 2015, 12.27 AM IST

RANCHI/JAMSHEDPUR: Jharkhand on Tuesday recorded its first swine flu-related deaths when three patients succumbed to the virus. While a 36-year-old woman resident of Itki, undergoing treatment in Ranchi for two weeks, died in the evening, two deaths were reported in Jamshedpur earlier in the day. Jai Lal Jaiswal (29), a resident of Mango, succumbed to the viral disease early in Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH) while the 50-year-old Sudha Joshi, a resident of Sundernagar, died at a private nursing facility at midnight Monday.
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Swine flu claims fourth victim in state

Our Bureau

Kantilal Gandhi Memorial Hospital in Bistupur where the elderly woman died on March 20. Picture by Bhola Prasad
      Ranchi/Jamshedpur, March 23: An elderly woman who died last week and a doctor who had taken ill after attending to a swine flu patient have tested positive for H1N1 infection, raising the death toll to three in Jamshedpur and four across Jharkhand.

Chilu Rani Dutta (75), a resident of Kadma, had been admitted to Kantilal Gandhi Memorial Hospital in Bistupur on March 19 with acute pyrexia or high fever and bilateral pneumonia, an infection that affects both lungs. She was on life support in the isolation ward, but breathed her last on March 20. The report of her swine flu confirmatory test arrived from Calcutta this morning.

Comment

Working...
      X