• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assam Influenza 2015, 5 fatalities

Looking for more details on this - Ro
    User Actions
    Follow

All India Radio NewsVerified account@airnewsalerts
    Assam: The first death due to #swineflu reported in Jorhat district.
    https://twitter.com/airnewsalerts/st...41811178381314
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Asomiya Pratidin
    2 hrs ?

‪#‎Assam‬'s first ‪#‎swineflu‬-related death reported from ‪#‎Jorhat‬
    A man from Jorhat town has become the state?s first swine flu-related death. The ‪#‎H1N1‬ virus, or swine flu, has claimed its first life in Assam dying of pneumonia at a hospital in Jorhat on Monday. ‪#‎AsomiyaPratidin‬

Asomiya Pratidin, Gauhati. 156,291 likes · 105,639 talking about this. Official Page of Asomiya Pratidin.
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

First Swine Flu Death In Assam
      10 March 2015 12:28

Swine flu claimed its first victim in Assam with the death of a 59-year-old man at Jorhat Medical College Hospital where four others have also tested positive.

Comment

Assam swine flu toll at 2, MBBS intern found H1N1 positive

Swine flu has claimed its second victim in Assam while five persons have tested positive with a red alert sounded in the state, a senior health official said.

A 56-year-old PWD employee hailing from Jorhat's Tarajan died at a nursing home in Dibrugarh last night, state-run Jorhat Medical College Hospital Superintendent Dr Nitulpal Bhattacharya said today.

A 60-year-old man, an employee of the Jorhat District Treasury office, had died in Jorhat Medical College Hospital (JMCH) on Sunday night, Dr Bhattacharyya, who is monitoring the situation, said.

Comment

Swine flu claims 2 more lives in Assam; 10 tested positive

AGENCIES | MONDAY, MARCH 16TH, 2015
          PTI

Guwahati: Two more persons succumbed to swine flu and 10 new cases of those infected with the H1N1 virus surfaced in Assam, officials said on Sunday.
          ?We have detected 12 cases of swine flu across the state. Out of them, two have died. The rest 10 persons are doing fine now,? Assam Health and Family Welfare Minister Nazrul Islam said here.
          He said four persons have been detected with swine flu in Jorhat and Dibrugarh each, three in Guwahati and one in Tezpur. The infected people include two Army personnel from Dibrugarh and Tezpur.
          The death toll due to the virus have reached to four, with two deaths occurring in Jorhat district. ?Of the 12 persons, seven had travel history and five are affected locally,? he added.

Read more at http://www.theshillongtimes.com/2015...ryKW8kB9v5h.99

Comment

Woman dies of swine flu
            Submitted by AT News on Thu, 26/03/2015 - 00:40

The killer swine flu claimed yet another life when a woman lost her life in Guwahati on Wednesday. The 25-year-old woman died at the Narayana Hrudalaya Hospital in Guwahati a few days after she was shifted from a private hospital in Biswanath Chariali. This is the first case of swine flu death from Sonitpur district. With this, the H1N1 toll has gone up to 4 including two Army men.

- See more at: http://www.assamtimes.org/node/13286....tI769nC1.dpuf

Comment

Working...
            X