Puducherry Influenza 2015, 3 fatalities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puducherry Influenza 2015, 3 fatalities

This video report in Tamil has popped up in a few places this morning. I don't understand the content, so still looking for print confirmation for the death of a woman in Puducherry.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Pregnant woman in hospital with swine flu kills JIPMER Pondicherry
    Change Date: Saturday, February 21, 3:14 PM IST Registration Date: Saturday, February 21, 3:15 PM IST Comments 0 read 25 Share / Bookmark print copy
    Pregnant woman in hospital with swine flu kills JIPMER Pondicherry

Puducherry, pip21

Selvaraj from Villupuram jiarpinakarai largest colony. Gauri, whose daughter (age 36). She warehouse near Tindivanam Muralitharan figure 1 by the Congress in the past 3 years ago and got married. Monisha has a daughter who is 2 years old.

Gauri 2 pregnant for the second time in this position. Following the Tindivanam piracavatirk Villupuram came from.

He died of fever was more frequent in the last 1 month. They put him in a private hospital in the Villupuram.

Gauri became increasingly ill yesterday. JIPMER Pondicherry admitted for treatment at the top. Gauri's blood sample for testing by doctors at that time, was diagnosed panrikayccal.

Meanwhile, the baby had died in the womb, the child had to be spread. Following serious treating doctors to save Gauri. However, and she died on Monday. Following Tindivanam Gauri's body was sent home to her husband in the tank 1.

13 people are being treated in hospital for swine flu JIPMER. Pondicherry pakurai swine flu death in a few days ago, a remarkable woman.
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	B-mupEwUIAM6XgU.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	725148
      via https://twitter.com/bsindia

Comment

Two people die owing to Swine Flu in Puducherry

Published on Mar 4, 2015
        Two people die owing to Swine Flu in Puducherry

NEWS 7 TAMIL

Comment

Flu Kills Pondy Woman; Tiruchy Reports 1 Case

15th March 2015 06:02 AM PUDUCHERRY:UT recorded its second swine flu death with a 55-year-old woman from Thilaspet succumbing to the flu. The woman, who was a diabetic, developed complications after contracting swine flu and died in JIPMER recently, said Dr K V Raman, Director of Health and Family Welfare. Earlier on February 8, a 35-year-old woman died of swine flu at Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute. So, far 41 people has been affected by the flu in Puducherry and only one case was reported from Karaikal. Out of the 41 cases around five of them are under treatment. Meanwhile, a 34-year-old man from Tiruchy has become the latest H1N1 victim.

Comment

Swine Flu Claims Life of City Toddler
            By Express News Service Published: 17th March 2015 06:00 AM Last Updated: 17th March 2015 01:38 AM

CHENNAI/PUDUCHERRY:A two-and-half year-old toddler in Chennai and a nine-month old baby in Puducherry died after contracting swine flu (H1N1) taking the toll from swine flu related deaths to 13 in the state of Tamil Nadu and 3 in the Union Territory.
            http://www.newindianexpress.com/stat...cle2717002.ece

Comment

9-month-old Boy Dies of Swine Flu

PUDUCHERRY: A nine-month-old boy died of swine flu on Sunday taking the toll to three in the Union Territory so far this year.
              Sources said R Deepak Kumar, son of Raj Kumar of Odiampet village, was admitted to the JIPMER hospital on on March 2 with symptoms of H1N1. The baby died due to complications which became severe
              A few days ago, a 55-year-old woman from Thilaspet died of H1N1 in JIPMER while on February 8, a 31-year-old woman from Manamedu, Bahour, died of the disease in the Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute.

Explore the latest news, opinions, and features from New Indian Express. Stay informed with breaking news, in-depth coverage, and expert perspectives on various topics.

Comment

Working...
              X