Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Himachal Pradesh Influenza 2015 - 26 fatalities

First Swine Flu Case in Himachal, 59-Year Woman Tests Positive
    By PTI Published: 08th February 2015 11:25 PM Last Updated: 08th February 2015 11:25 PM

SHIMLA: A 59-year-old woman has became the first victim of swine flu in Himachal Pradesh after she was tested positive for H1N1 virus, a medical official said here today.
    http://www.newindianexpress.com/nati...ampaign=buffer
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Another case of swine flu in Himachal
    BureauSaturday, February 14, 2015
    Amar Ujala, HamirpurUpdated @ 10:42 PM IST
    women Swine flu positive report, 7th case in himachal.

In addition to treating the woman rubbing her family and seven people were given medicines as a precaution. So far, five patients have contracted the virus. According to the woman a few days ago, Rajasthan resident was Hamirpur. She was returning from the fever and colds. Dr. woman. Rajendra Prasad Medical College at Tanda tests conducted. TMC physicians to examine the woman's blood sample sent Aijimsi Shimla. Aijimsi has reported positive. Women's health department has started monitoring and treatment. District Health Officer Dr. Hamirpur. Sanjay Jagota Tanda Medical College, said the woman was treated for. The samples were sent from. Aijimsi has reported positive. To improve the condition of women. Women come in contact with the seven other people were also bombed.

The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

First H1N1 death in Himachal

Shimla/Kolkata: Fresh cases of swine flu and related deaths were recorded from different parts of the nation on Tuesday. Himachal Pradesh recorded one death and six fresh cases while Kolkata recorded four fresh cases taking the toll in there to 31.
      In Himachal, a 37-year old man died due to swine flu on Sunday at the Indira Gandhi Medical College and Hospital in Shimla, Senior Medical Superintendent Ramesh Chand told IANS.

Latest News Updates from Onmanorama. Breaking News from Kerala, India, and World. Lifestyle, Entertainment and Sports News from English Manorama

Comment

One More Dies of Swine Flu in Himachal, Toll Rises to Two
        By PTI Published: 17th February 2015 10:15 PM Last Updated: 17th February 2015 10:15 PM

SHIMLA: One more person has died of swine flu in Kangra district of Himachal, taking the toll due to H1N1 influenza in the state to two.

A 72-year old man from Naura village in Palampur area of Kangra district died yesterday at Government Medical College hospital in Tanda (Kangra).

The test reports of his blood samples confirmed that he was infected with swine flu, state surveillance officer Dr Rajesh Guleri said.

Explore the latest news, opinions, and features from New Indian Express. Stay informed with breaking news, in-depth coverage, and expert perspectives on various topics.

Comment

Swine flu Havoc, the third death in Himachal

HP is becoming deadly swine flu. Swine flu take the life of a 66-year-old patient, third in the state, of Jaundhuta in Bilaspur, who was brought to the Indira Gandhi Medical College (IGMC) and Hospital here. Two women of Sanjauli and Bharari, respectively, became the first two patients from the Shimla who acquired the H1N1 virus.

Comment

Fifth swine flu death in Himachal
            IANS | Shimla February 23, 2015 Last Updated at 20:36 IST

Swine flu Monday claimed the fifth life in Himachal Pradesh and four new cases were detected, a health department official said.

The death of a woman due to swine flu was reported in the Indira Gandhi Medical College and Hospital in Shimla, surveillance officer Rajesh Guleri told IANS.

The 34-year-old patient belonged to Nirmand in Kullu district.

Comment

Four more swine flu deaths in Himachal
              Last Updated: Friday, February 27, 2015 - 00:05

Shimla: Swine flu claimed four more lives in Himachal Pradesh, raising the death toll to nine, a senior health official said on Thursday.
              A 64-year old woman Bhawani Sharma, hailing from Saproon in Solan died at IGMC hospital last night while a Namdhari, who was rushed to the hospital from Mandi on Thursday succumbed to the disease.
              Two patients were reportedly died of swine flue at Dr Rajinder Prassad Medical College Tanda in Kangra district.

They were identified as Shushama (50) from Dharman and Vijay Kumar (35) from Jogipur.
              Swine flu claimed four more lives in Himachal Pradesh, raising the death toll to nine, a senior health official said on Thursday.

Comment

Ninth swine flu death in the state
                Publish Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2015 01:00 AM (IST) | Updated Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2015 03:50 AM (IST)

News Team, Shimla: Swine flu in the state is less havoc. Hamirpur district suffering from swine flu has killed a woman who was undergoing treatment at Pijiai Chandigarh. Four more people were found positive for swine flu in the state, while three people are symptoms of the disease. The death toll from swine flu in the state has nine.
                Nadaun suffering from swine flu in Chandigarh Pijiai Ggal village woman died Friday night. The woman was taken to hospital on February 21 Nadaun. Two days after treatment DR. Rajendra Prasad Medical College and Hospital, Tanda (Arpijimsi) was referred. From there she was referred Pijiai Chandigarh. Three days his condition was serious. SDM Nadaun woman said Anil Mankotia Ggal funeral was Saturday. District Health Officer Dr. Sanjay Jagota that the arrangements have been made to deal with swine flu.
                जागरण टीम, शिमला : प्रदेश में स्वाइन फ्लू का कहर कम नहीं हो रहा है। स्वाइन फ्लू से पीडि़त हमीरपुर जि

Comment

Posted at: Mar 2 2015 7:16PM
                  Swine flu claims one more life in TMC; toll rises to 5 in Kangra
                  Kangra, Mar 2 (UNI) With one more swine flu death in Dr Rajinder Prasad Govt. Medical College (DRPGMC) at Tanda today, the death toll due to H1N1 virus has reached five in Kangra district and nine in Himachal Pradesh. DRPGMC Medical
                  http://www.uniindia.com/news/regiona...ngra/3747.html

Comment

Two more deaths from swine flu, 55 patients positive
                    BureauFriday, March 6th, 2015
                    Amar Ujala, ShimlaUpdated @ 12:33 AM IST

HP swine flu outbreak has not subsided. The death toll from the disease has reached 13 in the state. Ramnagar Shimla on Wednesday night and a patient suffering from a una woman died of swine flu. State the number of patients suffering from the disease has risen to 57. Aijimsi sixth swine flu have died in hospital. 53-year-old patient was brought for treatment of Ramnagar Shimla, which died last night. The Una, who hails from the region suffering from swine flu woman died during treatment at a government hospital in Chandigarh. Although female Chandigarh The living, but in a village maiden Ltiani her infection was coming. The number of patients suffering from swine flu in the state on Thursday reached 57. While the 206 suspected cases have been investigated. Tanda Medical College, three new cases of swine flu have been positive. The samples were sent to the hospital four cases. Three of the reported cases have been positive and the negative. Seven samples did not report until late evening.

Comment

Translation Google

Nandpur death of a young man with fever in Bhatoli

- views Monday, March 09, 2015-12:06 AM

Nagrota Surian: Nandpur Bhatoli resident Puneet Dhiman (30) with slight fever, died Saturday night. What is the cause of death, whether it is death from swine flu disease hospital doctors are silent on this point.

Surjit Dhiman Dhiman Puneet deceased father is accused of negligence by doctors. Friday, adding that his son had fever with a cold. Aspatal sent home by a doctor of medicine. Saturday's health suddenly deteriorated around 9 am sanctified. He was brought in Nagrota Surian community health center. Doctor on duty at the hospital was resting at his rented house. The nurse on duty tried to contact the doctor took the call on the phone.

About an hour after the expiry of the landlord where he rented the doctor picked up the phone and speak to the nurse in the hospital instead of coming home provided by the doctor on the phone started Daygnoj. According to the block medical officer Dr Surjit Dhiman. Mohan Choudhury Attand patient calls the doctor ordered. Puneet doctor came after half an hour without verifying referred to Tanda.

Tanda sacred in critical condition sent to carry him into the ambulance and another ambulance Lange turned to go when it held the sacred highlights due to the oxygen in the oxygen cylinder about 5 kilometers after he succumbed to the Gahlian.

But now the third day the patient cold, cold and fever at the time to investigate, he should have referred to the Tanda Medical College. Block Medical Officer Dr. about. Mohan Choudhury says that he is on vacation until March 15 and will be examined by the negligence of doctors. He acknowledged that the patient's father had called Surjit Dhiman. Why he was absent on duty in the hospital doctor will be investigated.

नंदपुर भटोली निवासी पुनीत धीमान (30) की शनिवार रात को मामूली बुखार से मौत हो गई। इस मौत का कारण क्या है, क्या यह मौत स्वाइन फ्लू की बीमारी से हुई है इस बात पर अस्पताल के डाक्टर मौन हैं।
                      "Safety and security don't just happen, they are the result of collective consensus and public investment. We owe our children, the most vulnerable citizens in our society, a life free of violence and fear."
                      -Nelson Mandela

Comment

Swine Flu death toll touches 16 in Himachal
                        Shimla – With the death of a 55 years old person due to Swine Flu here last night, the death toll due to this diseases has reached 16 in Himachal Pradesh. In addition, 63 samples have been found positive for Swine Flu in the state.
                        March 13th, 2015

http://www.divyahimachal.com/latest-...6-in-himachal/

Comment

Swine flu death toll climbs to 1731; number of cases touches 30,000-mark across India
                          Press Trust of India
                          @ibnlive

The disease has claimed the lives of 18 persons in Himanchal Pradesh
                          http://ibnlive.in.com/news/swine-flu...534233-17.html

Comment

Three more swine flu deaths in Himachal, toll rises to 18
                            Last Updated: Monday, March 16, 2015 - 23:33

"So far 300 blood samples have been tested and 79 patients tested positive for the H1N1 virus," State Communicable Diseases Surveillance Officer Dr Rajesh Guleri said today.

Three patients, two from Shimla and one woman from Solan district succumbed to Swine flu, taking the death toll from 15 to 18 in the state.

PTI
                            With three more swine flu deaths at Indira Gandhi Medical College (IGMC) here, the death toll due to the dreaded disease has risen to 18 in Himachal Pradesh.

Comment

20 swine flu deaths reported in Himachal Pradesh

The total number of deaths has crossed 200 and stares at 207 while total number of cases reported was 3,107.
                              By: Express News Service | Shimla | Published on:March 17, 2015 2:14 pm
                              Himachal Pradesh government on Tuesday said 20 swine flu deaths have been reported in the state, while 79 patients are still admitted in different hospitals of the state.
                              After leader of opposition Prem Kumar Dhumal raised the issue in the state assembly today and sought government?s attention to an alarming situation in the state, Health Minister Kaul Singh Thakur told the House that two deaths were reported on Monday from Indira Gandhi Medical College (IGMC) hospital Shimla. This has raised the toll to 20.

Comment

Working...
                              X