X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uttarakhand Influenza 2015, 15 fatalities

Swine flu claims one life in Haridwar, five more test positive in state
    ETV UP/Uttarakhand | Sun Feb 08, 2015 | 22:16 IST

#Haridwar #Uttarakhand Swine flu seems to be tightening its grip on the state as 24 suspected cases of the deadly virus have been reported so far across the state.
    According to an ETV report, one death has been reported in Haridwar and five persons have been tested positive of H1N1 virus.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Woman dies of swine flu
    Haridwar, February 8
    A 40-year-old woman from Roorkee died of swine flu yesterday. Mariyam was admitted to Jolly Grant Hospital earlier this week.
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Google translated;

Swine Flu: Kumaon Muat of another person
      BureauWednesday, 11 February 2015
      Amar Ujala, HaldwaniUpdated @ 2:01 AM IST

Swine flu Kumaon another person died in a hospital in New Delhi. The elder brother of the man suspected of swine flu have been hospitalized base Haldwani. Swine flu has killed four people in the state, which still UST Champawat resident and two Kumaon were living person. Earlier, on February 8 in the Kashipur a person died of swine flu in Delhi. Champawat district Ketikhan resident and working in Delhi last 20 days the person was hospitalized in New Delhi, Guru Tegh Bahadur, the 8 February died of swine flu. Big brother live with fever due to suspected that her brother was not swine flu. Tuesday evening, the fever intensifies Ketikhan (Champawat) Haldwani reached the base hospital. Doctors admitted to the isolation ward after asking details. Base Hospital physician Dr. PS Takuli saw the patient. Infectious Diseases and the District Surveillance Officer Dr. analyst NK Kandpal. JS Bisht reached the hospital. DR. Takuli said patient in A 'category and the early symptoms of swine flu are not visible. Suspected as a reason to stay with brother kept in isolation ward. Base Hospital Dr. CMS. SC Pant said patient Najo Fanrijayl swabs (from the back of the palate to stick cotton swabs), the sample was taken, the investigation will be sent to Delhi National Kanmunikebil Disease Center.
      स्वाइन फ्लू से कुमाऊं के एक और व्यक्ति की नई दिल्ली के एक अस्पताल में मौत हो गई।

Comment

Swine flu havoc in Uttarakhand, another death
        Bureau Wednesday, 11 February 2015
        Amar Ujala, Haldwani-Dehradun Updated @ 1:36 PM IST
        Four deaths occurred in Uttarakhand
        Swine flu is spreading in Uttarakhand feet. The death toll from swine flu in the state has four. Of the 41 infected patients in the same state so far received 6 positive.

Swine flu Kumaon another person died in a hospital in New Delhi. The elder brother of the man suspected of swine flu have been hospitalized base Haldwani. This is the second death from swine flu in Kumaon, the fourth in the state. Earlier, on February 8 in the Kashipur a person died of swine flu in Delhi.

Ketikhan Champawat district resident and working in Delhi last 20 days the person was hospitalized in New Delhi, Guru Tegh Bahadur, who died of swine flu on February 8. Big brother live with fever due to suspected that her brother was not swine flu.

Tuesday evening, the fever intensifies Ketikhan (Champawat) Haldwani reached the base hospital. Doctors admitted to the isolation ward after asking details. Base Hospital physician DR. PS Takuli saw the patient.

Infectious disease and the District Surveillance Officer Dr. analyst NK Kandpal. JS Bisht reached the hospital. DR. Takuli said patient in A 'category and the early symptoms of swine flu are not visible.

Suspected as a reason to stay with brother kept in isolation ward. Base Hospital Dr CMS. SC Pant said patient Najo Fanrijayl swabs (from the back of the palate to stick cotton swabs), the sample was taken, the investigation will be sent to Delhi National Kanmunikebil Disease Center.

Comment

State on high alert after 5 swine flu deaths
          Vineet Upadhyay,TNN | Feb 11, 2015, 10.42 PM IST

NAINITAL: All the hospitals and medical centres in the state have been put on high alert after swine flu two residents of Kumaon died from the disease in Delhi hospitals in the last two days.
          Forty one samples was sent for testing in Delhi out of which reports of 24 samples has been received by the state health department. Six patients have been found positive as per the reports.
          Five people from the state have died from swine flu within a week. Two from Haridwar, one from Udham Singh Nagar, one from Champawat and one from Roorkee. The latest victim Mohammad Harun (61) died in Delhi's Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital on Sunday. He was transferred to a Noida hospital after primary symptoms last week showed presence of swine flu and was sent to the Delhi hospital.
          All the hospitals and medical centres in the state have been put on high alert after swine flu two residents of Kumaon died from the disease in Delhi

Comment

First swine flu death in Dehradun
            Press Trust of India | Dehradun February 14, 2015 Last Updated at 17:25 IST

Swine flu has claimed its first victim in the city this year with the death of a 50-year-old man at a private hospital here.

The victim, who was admitted with swine flu-like symptoms at Max hospital on February 4, subsequently tested positive for the disease on February 7. He died on Thursday night, Chief Medical Officer S P Agrawal said here today.

This is the first swine flu death in the city and the second in Uttarakhand, he said.

Comment: It's difficult to reconcile the statement of 2 total deaths with earlier reports of up to 5. This seems to be the 6th death from Uttarakhand. It's possible that deaths that occurred in Delhi are not being officially counted by either the State or the Territory. - Ro

Comment

Posted at: Feb 21 2015 1:00AM
              Boy dies of swine flu, Health Dept yet to confirm

Precaution: Students wear masks as a precaution following swine flu scare in Dehradun on Friday. Tribune photo: Abhyudaya Kotnala

Rawat reviews steps to tackle swine flu
              Chief Minister Harish Rawat today took stock of the preparedness made by the district and health authorities to tackle H1N1 virus in the state.
              He asked the district hospital authorities to keep adequate stock of medicines and separate wards ready in their respective hospitals.
              The DMs have been asked to submit a daily report on the situation to Principal Secretary (Health) Om Prakash and Director General Health Dr GS Joshi.
              Tribune News Service
              Dehradun, February 20
              A boy studying in a local school reportedly died due to swine flu here yesterday. However, the Department of Health has not yet confirmed swine flu as the cause of boy?s death as it is awaiting the report of a surveillance team sent to Banjarwala, situated on the outskirts of Dehradun. If it is confirmed that the boy died due to swine flu, the toll from the deadly disease in the state will rise to three. ?The team has not submitted its report. We will be able to confirm the cause of boy?s death after studying the team?s report. The boy was reportedly undergoing treatment at a private hospital,? said Dr GS Joshi, Director General, Health.

Comment

Swine flu death in Devprayag resident
                BureauSunday, 22 February 2015
                Amar Ujala, Dehradun, Srinagar, DevprayagUpdated @ 2:54 AM IST
                Dunn was in the hospital treatment
                Swine flu and killed in Uttarakhand. Women admitted to a private hospital in Dehradun died during treatment. The hospital's chief medical office informed. Devprayag (Tehri) 42-year-old resident of hope in Jolly Grant Himalayan Institute on February 11, was admitted to the hospital. The primary symptoms of swine flu chief medical office, hospital received by February 12 samples were sent to Delhi for testing. Swine flu was confirmed in the investigation report. The deterioration was put on a ventilator at the woman. Saturday woman died during treatment. Chief Medical Officer Dr. SP Agarwal, chief medical officer of Tehri has been informed, so that the health of the woman's family to be investigated. reported earlier this month that is expected in a marriage of Devprayag Rishikesh came to join. feared that the marriage ceremony was the swine flu infection.

Comment

Swine Flu: constant increase in the number of victims
                  10, MAR, 2015, TUESDAY 03:43:51 AM

Confirmed 12 new victims, including 8 in the capital
                  Raipur ! The number of victims of swine flu in the state are constantly being added. Today, the Department of Health has received 12 reports of people being affected. Health Department has reported today in that capital to 8 people suffering from swine flu have been reported. The number of victims in the whole so far reached 102. The death toll from the swine flu in the state has been 6. Today, 37 people have been reported from Delhi Health Department. Which 12 people have been confirmed swine flu. So far, according to information from the Health Department of the state sample of 503 suspects were sent to investigate reports of which 457 have been today. So far 102 people are said to be suffering from swine flu. Including 54 men and 48 women. Today, 12 people who have been suffering from swine flu. 3 of them Raipur and Bilaspur 8 Bhilai 1 patient.
                  The same 6 people with swine flu have died so far. Which fortification 3, Bemetra 1, Bilaspur is suffering one of the first and Raipur. In addition, two mother-daughter relationship Kurud now get health department is investigating the report. His death took place in the past week and also Ambedkar hospital suffering from swine flu was reported to be. But now it is not confirmed by the Department.
                  रायपुर ! पूरे प्रदेश में स्वाइन फ्लू से पीडि़तों की संख्या में लगातार इजाफा होते जा रहा है। आज स्वास्थ्य विभाग को 12 और लोगों के पीडि़त होने की रिपोर्ट मिली है। स्वास्थ्य विभाग को आज जो रिपोर्ट मिली है उसमे राजधानी से 8 लोगों को स्वाइन फ्लू से पीडि़त होना बताया गया है।

Comment

Another death from swine flu in Uttarakhand
                    Bureau Thursday, March 12th, 2015
                    Amar Ujala, Dehradun Updated @ 1:29 PM IST
                    The woman had two heart attacks in the emergency room
                    CMI Dehradun hospital suffering from swine flu killed a woman. Dehradun district sixth death from swine flu. The health department is claiming two lives. According to information, power boating Mohanpur (Prem Nagar) resident Bharti Yadav (33) days prior to the deteriorating health of the family was hospitalized Indiresh abbot. On Monday night, the family took the woman to the hospital CMI. Dr. who treated. Rameshwar Pandey woman in the emergency room to have a heart attack were twice. Women's oxygen level was very low. The woman was on a ventilator at night. woman showing symptoms of swine flu in the private pathology lab blood samples sent for testing. Women in the investigation confirmed swine flu. Doctors had swine flu started to give medication. CMI director of. RK Jain said Tuesday night, killing a woman during treatment. Office of the Chief Medical Officer of female blood samples have been sent on Tuesday afternoon. Meanwhile, Chief Medical DR. SP Agarwal, they have not received a notice of death from swine flu. The report considers only authorized government lab in Delhi.

Comment

Woman dies of suspected swine flu
                      Shahla Siddiqui,TNN | Mar 12, 2015, 10.11 PM IST

DEHRADUN: A day after director general of health and family welfare claimed swine flu is in control in the state, a 33-year-old woman reportedly died of the virus here on Thursday. However, state chief medical officer SP Agarwal said the woman had not died of swine flu and maintained that the state-wide death toll by the virus is seven, as stated earlier. However, health department sources said as many as 15 deaths have been reported in the state. Officially, Dehradun has the most number of swine flu cases in the state at 20 followed by Haridwar at seven.

Comment

Dehradun: Swine flu swallowed a life
                        BureauWednesday, March 18th, 2015
                        Amar Ujala, DehradunUpdated @ 10:56 PM IST

Doctors gave the holiday
                        Dehradun, the capital of another person killed by swine flu. 13 days are admitted to a private hospital patient Doon was discharged by doctors. health Distort family took her to another hospital, where he died during treatment. Doon district health department in the third death from swine flu. Originally the village of Tehri Garhwal Karma (will strip) resident Hrshpti Garola (50) of the family lives in Rishikesh Shyampur gambier. Two years ago, were shifted to house Garola Raipur Vihar peace. Two weeks ago cough, cold and fever were admitted to the CMI to Garola. Swine flu symptoms checked into the hospital's private laboratory. Laboratory confirmed swine flu flu tablets so doctors begun to Tammy.

Comment

Swine flu took hold breath ventilation
                          Team Digital Friday, March 20th, 2015
                          Amar Ujala, DehradunUpdated @ 7:00 PM IST

Despite nine days on a ventilator swine flu victim could not be saved. woman died during treatment. This is the fifth death from swine flu in Dehradun. Amita Srgwan Husanganj resident of Mussoorie Library (49) to ten families were brought to the hospital on March CMI to deteriorating health. breathing problems due to serious condition doctors Amita was admitted on the same day. He was placed on a ventilator in ICU on March 11. The oxygen was being artificially Amita. Given the primary symptoms of swine flu, doctors began to give him tammy flu tablets. According to doctors, to Amita was cough and difficulty in breathing. Was wrong in their kidneys. In contrast to the lack of oxygen in other parts of the body was affected. The investigation report from Delhi Amita swine flu was confirmed. CMI swine flu Disease Control Officer DR. Rameshwar Pandey said Amita had multiple organ failure. Amita, died Friday afternoon during treatment.

Comment

Suspected swine flu death jerks UDS Nagar
                            Vineet Upadhyay,TNN | Mar 21, 2015, 09.45 PM IST

NAINITAL: Swine flu scare is back to haunt Udham Singh Nagar. The district administration swung into action after a 19 weeks pregnant woman from here reportedly died of swine flu on Friday. A medical team rushed to her house and collected blood samples of her family and immediate neighbours. The team also distributed some medicines and briefed the residents about preventive measures to check the virus.

"There has been no confirmation yet that the victim died of swine flu, but as a precautionary measure, we are doing everything to check the virus," said Hemant Kumar Joshi, chief medical officer, Udham Singh Nagar.

Comment

Taking everyday life Uttrakhandः swine flu, disclosure
                              Bureau Sunday, March 22, 2015
                              Amar Ujala, Rudrapur Updated @ 11:32 AM IST

The death toll continues
                              Uttarakhand getting swine flu death toll is rising steadily. The last few days, frequent deaths from swine flu in Dehradun. Now Ruhelkhand Medical College Bareilly in Rudrapur swine flu death of a pregnant woman, sensing the valley takes Vihar resident stirred the health establishment. Show fear in people. Facial health department team reached the spot in a hurry husband of the deceased, including eldest son and eight other passengers were investigating drug for five days. CMO DR. HK Joshi said lowland Vihar Colony resident Neetu Saxena (28) wife Kapil Saxena was five months pregnant. Her health had deteriorated in the past few days. The family members also be treated, but not cured when the doctors feared swine flu on March 19 when the family took him for treatment Ruhelkhand Medical College Bareilly. The doctors told the family that the swine flu Neetu Lucknow, advised him to take. It began when the family is preparing to take her in Lucknow, but died in the hospital. Neetu family's death, his body was cremated on Saturday morning and arrived Rudrapur. However, it is found in the district administration and the health establishment has stirred. HK Joshi led to hasty CMO Vihar colony health department team reached the valley and took the case to the families of the deceased. The health department team Kapil husband of the deceased, and the eldest son Shailendra Saxena important nose and throat To test sample. The nearly five other people around with the health department to investigate. The drug was given five days after all.

Comment

Working...
                              X