X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chhattisgarh Influenza 2015, 53 fatalities

FIRST SWINE FLU CASE CONFIRMED IN RAIPUR
    Sunday, 01 February 2015 | Staff Reporter | Raipur | in Raipur

A person has been reported to have tested positive for H1N1 virus ( Swine flu) in the city. The patient is undergoing treatment in a private hospital and his condition is critical, but stable, Director, Health Services, R Prasanna informed on Saturday while confirming the first case of a person testing positive for Swine flu in Raipur city.

?A private laboratory report has indicated that he is suffering from Swine flu; however, we have now sent samples to the National Laboratory in New Delhi for further confirmation,? Prasanna told The Pioneer. According to him, the person admitted in the hospital is responding to drugs and there is no need of shifting him to any other city for treatment.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Chhattisgarh records first swine flu death
    Rashmi Drolia,TNN | Feb 5, 2015, 03.45 PM IST

Chhattisgarh records first swine flu death
    RAIPUR: Swine flu claimed life of a 27-year-old woman in Chhattisgarh capital while she was being shifted to another hospital, as her condition deteriorated late on Wednesday.

The woman who was also pregnant at the time of admission at the hospital, hailed from Abhanpur area near Raipur and was diagnosed with swine flu three days ago. According to doctors, the woman was admitted to hospital when she complained of severe stomach ache last week.

It was found that the baby had died in the womb itself, after which it was surgically removed. But as doctors also found symptoms of swine flu in the woman, samples were sent for test, which turned positive.
    India News: Swine flu claimed life of a 27-year-old woman in Chhattisgarh capital while she was being shifted to another hospital, as her condition deteriorated l
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Woman's death not due to swine flu in Chhattisgarh
      Anuja Jaiswal,TNN | Feb 6, 2015, 06.56 PM IST

RAIPUR: Two days after the so-called "first swine flu death" in Chhattisgarh, the state health department has now claimed that the deceased had tested negative for the H1N1 virus at the National Institute Communicable Diseases (NICD), Delhi.

According to officials, the samples of the 27-year-old women, sent to NICD, has tested "negative" and report to the effect was received on Friday. Confirming this health director, R Prasanna, said her death was not due to swine flu.

The pregnant woman, who hailed from Abhanpur area, died on Wednesday after her samples tested positive for swine flu at a private lab.
      Two days after the so-called “first swine flu death” in Chhattisgarh, the state health department has now claimed that the deceased had tested negativ

Comment - Problem persists all over India - Ignoring inconvenient data. This patient tested positive, therefore this is a flu-related death. - Ro

Comment

Swine flu claims 1 life in Durg, another tests positive

Swine flu on Friday claimed a life in Durg district of Chhattisgarh.
        According to reports, a 14-year-year old girl has also been tested positive of the disease too.

2007 assembly elections were the first poll where mobile technology played a key role, says Robert Jeffrey, the co-author of 'Cell Phone Nation'.

Comment

Google translated;

IAS, his wife, swine flu, and death
          Bhaskar newsFeb 14, 2015, 03:40 AM IST

IAS, his wife, swine flu, and death
          Raipur. climate change, because of the rain and cold in the number of suspected cases of swine flu in the state has increased unexpectedly. Swab samples of 20 patients Delhi on Friday sent to investigate. Samples were sent on an average day 4-5. In a private hospital in Raipur on Friday, killing one woman. The sample was sent to Delhi for investigation, but did not report. She was five months pregnant. Also, the number of flu deaths were injured.
          The six patients suffering from swine flu have been confirmed. It also has an IAS officer and his wife. The number of patients with swine flu in the state, the official figure is 21. Temperature of the clouds in the capital and the state does not increase the risk of infection, so doctors have told one or two days.
          The IAS officer and wife confirmed swine flu, they are connected to the municipal corporation. He is driving Delhi. Meanwhile, fears that they will die of the virus H1 N1.
          Officers are not office a week. His house is in the colony Devendrangr Officers located. According to doctors and patients who were confirmed in the capital, those two patients and one female patient postal Walfort City is living in the colony. Dr. CMO. The R Sonwani the officer and his wife have confirmed swine flu. On Friday, 20 samples of suspected cases of swine flu have been sent to Delhi for testing. So far, 103 samples have been sent to Delhi, of which 68 have been reported. 17 positive and private labs in the state lab has reported four positive.
          So far, three killed
          On Thursday, the 27-year-old fort, killing nine hospital sector was in Bhilai. Two suspects have been killed in the former capital. A pregnant woman was a resident of Snjaynagr Arng and another woman. The report was positive pregnant women in private labs and government labs in check was negative. The woman has not yet Snjaynagr report.
          State Nodal Officer Dr epidemic control program. Smm statue patients condition is met Friday. These are treated in private hospitals. Some are recuperating at home.

Comment

Another death from swine flu in Chhattisgarh, railway stations and schools to remain alert
            News18 | Mon Feb 16, 2015 | 09:59 IST
            # # Fortification and death from swine flu in Chhattisgarh Chhattisgarh government officials claim to have revealed. Swine flu on Sunday killed a woman in Bhilai. The state of the railway station, bus stand and alerts have been issued to schools.
            Chhattisgarh School Education Department, all private and public schools took special precautions to prevent swine flu are instructed. Bhilai swine flu so far has killed two people.
            How is the swine flu, is treated
            School Education Department Secretary Subroto said Sahu, the circular has been sent to private and government schools. Principal stated that a child cough, fever, weakness and immediately contact a doctor if you're being cold symptoms.

Comment

54-year-old dies of swine flu
              TNN | Feb 18, 2015, 01.29 AM IST

RAIPUR: A 54-year-old man died due to swine flu on Tuesday, making it the second death owing to the disease in Chhattisgarh.

State's Integrated Disease Surveillance Project (IDSP) deputy director Dr S M Murthy said the man, who was undergoing treatment, died at a private hospital in Bilaspur. He hailed from Seepat near Bilaspur.

Swine flu had earlier claimed life of a 27-year-old youth, a resident of Durg district.
              A 54-year-old man died due to swine flu on Tuesday, making it the second death owing to the disease in Chhattisgarh.

Comment

SWINE FLU DEATH TOLL REACHES 3 IN CHHATTISGARH
                Thursday, 19 February 2015 | Staff Reporter | Raipur | in Raipur

One more death was recorded due to swine flu in the State on Wednesday while taking the toll to three in Chhattisgarh. The number of swine flu patients in the State reached 26 with 4 patients testing positive in the report received from NCDC, New Delhi on Wednesday. A 25-year old pregnant woman had died at a private hospital on February 13 and the H1N1 was confirmed in the report received from National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) on Wednesday, said Director, Health Services, R Prasanna.

Comment

Swine flu, suspicious child deaths
                  Print Email

USER RATING: / 0
                  POORBEST
                  Details Sunday, 22 February 2015 03:35 Hits: 13
                  Bilaspur (Economic). Four-year-old resident of swine flu suspected in Simms died Bludabajar. The last two days the child was admitted to Simms. The child did not report the sample due to the swine flu in Delhi is not confirmed. Earlier, another died of swine flu in the district. According to information received half weeks before the breeze was cold, cough and fever. Thinking seasonal illness took kin nearby hospital for treatment child. The doctors examined the drugs to eat, but there was deterioration of the drug despite eating child. Family doctors showed him again, but this time it was altering drug. The entire child was in critical condition. Simms family with child at the hospital two days ago. Simms doctors found signs of swine flu in children during the investigation. She began treatment ward. The sample was sent to Raipur for the investigation. Simms went persistent child died Friday night despite treatment. Currently, the sample did not report. So it is not clear that the child was not swine flu. The incident has stirred the health department.

Comment

Woman Dies of Swine Flu in C'garh; Toll Rises to Four
                    By PTI Published: 23rd February 2015 12:09 AM Last Updated: 23rd February 2015 12:09 AM

RAIPUR: A middle-aged woman died of swine flu in Chhattisgarh's Durg, taking the death toll due the deadly disease in the state to four.

"A 53-year-old woman from Durg district died in a hospital on February 17. Her reports, which arrived from Delhi today confirmed she died of swine flu," Deputy Director, Integrated Disease Surveillance Project (IDSP), Dr S M Murty, told PTI today.
                    Explore the latest news, opinions, and features from New Indian Express. Stay informed with breaking news, in-depth coverage, and expert perspectives on various topics.

Comment

Another swine flu death takes state tally to 6; district collector also tests positive
                      ETV MP/Chhattisgarh | Avdhesh Mallick | Wed Feb 25, 2015 | 14:17 IST

A 30-year-old woman, believed to have contracted swine flu, died in Raipur on Wednesday. The woman was a resident of Mowa district of Raipur.
                      Sources said the woman was taken to a private hospital after she showed symptoms of swine flu. The hospital, however, refused to take her in. She was taken to Dr Ambedkar Hospital where she died.

Comment

Another death from swine flu, found two new patients
                        Bhaskar newsFeb 28, 2015, 05:23 AM IST

Raipur. Ambedkar hospital Friday afternoon and suspected swine flu patient died. Krishnanagar resident 52-year-old man was brought to the hospital in critical condition this morning. Meanwhile, in the capital on Thursday, two new cases of swine flu in Ramnagar and Lakshmi are met. 46 swine flu in the state has increased the number of patients. Swabs of 18 patients suspected of swine flu on Friday, the samples were sent to Delhi for investigation.

Comment

The death of a woman suspected of swine flu, was treated for three days running
                          Bhaskar newsMar 02, 2015, 04:10 AM IST

The death of a woman suspected of swine flu, was treated for three days running
                          Raipur. Ambedkar hospital on Sunday morning and a suspicious woman died of swine flu. He was a resident of Rohinipurm. Was being treated in the last three days.
                          45-year-old woman had symptoms of swine flu. So doctors that swine flu was admitted to the ward. The last three days have been reported from Delhi Kaei Health Department officials are upset.
                          State Nodal Officer Dr epidemic control. Smm Murthy said Monday that will be talked about Delhi Lab officials report that all is not being sent? From the daily average of 15 to 20 samples are being sent every day.

Comment

Apollo swine flu death
                            03, MAR, 2015, TUESDAY 01:12:41 AM

Deceased was resident shahdol
                            two suspects admitted Sims
                            Bilaspur! Simms two suspects in the hospital for treatment of swine flu have been admitted to the Apollo Hospital today, killing a man who was admitted a few days ago.
                            Health Department still The swine flu virus outbreak in the district have been ruled out, but every single day in the guise of suspected swine flu Simms and are admitted to the Apollo. Some victims have been found positive report. But today, a woman of 40 years and women 45 year resident shahdol Simms was admitted to the hospital as a suspect. Suave dip in the evening to check both doctors sent Raipur Medical College. One of the suspects in Bilaspur district continues to meet the suspects getting killed.
                            A few days ago, according to information Korba resident assuming Rtram 45 suspected swine flu and was admitted for treatment at the Apollo .
                            where he died during the treatments. Suave dip probe Delhi doctor sent her report but not yet reached the same value because Dctors are still suspicious.
                            swine flu disease department is not taking seriously the handling of this disease has only 400 Temiflu The tablet is available. The state government in Raipur growing number of swine flu victims and suspects, given the state of alert was issued. Two days of departmental staff teams were knocked door. Fever-cold, victims are taking information. Some medicines were also distributed to the wards. Health staff have now stopped the tour.
                            बिलासपुर ! सिम्स अस्पताल में स्वाइन फ्लू के दो संदिग्धों को उपचार के लिए भर्ती कराया गया है वहीं आज अपोलो अस्पताल में एक व्यक्ति की मौत हो गई जिसे कुछ दिनों पहले भर्ती कराया गया था। स्वास्थ्य विभाग अभी भी जिले में स्वाइन फ्लू वायरस फैलने की बात को खारिज कर रहा है, लेकिन स्वाइन फ्लू के संदिग्ध हर एक दिन की आड़ में सिम्स व अपोलो में भर्ती हो रहे हैं।

Comment

Swine flu death, hearse luck, officials are pleading
                              bhaskar newsMar 12, 2015, 07:17 AM IST

Swine flu death, hearse luck, officials are pleading
                              Bilaspur. Ratanpur a young man died of swine flu. She was referred to Simms. The disease prevention and rescue Government is spending millions of rupees, after the death of the young man had to deal with Pricitaen system. Compensation so far, not to the vehicle body. Financially vulnerable young people in society for the funeral hearse had to grovel in front of the officers.

Laxminarayan alias Munna Sony Kumharpara of Ratanpur lived with three daughters. Shortness of breath when cold and admit it was March 1 Simms. Not improve the situation, it was referred to Apollo on March 6. Laxminarayan breeds survival was singing a hymn. In the 12th and youngest daughter is now just six months. Kmjaer financially afford the responsibility of Apollo 1.50 lakh officials raised his society.
                              Apollo did not improve the condition of Lakshmi. Union president of the society satisfaction Sony 's Dactoron spoke. He was told that it is not expected to survive. Being taken to hospital on Wednesday when he was Ratanpur, then died on the way.
                              रतनपुर के एक युवक की स्वाइन फ्लू से मौत हो गई। उसे सिम्स से रेफर किया गया था। जिस बीमारी की रोकथाम व बचाव पर सरकार लाखों रुपए खर्च कर रही है, उसी से मौत के बाद युवक के परिचिताें का सिस्टम से वास्ता पड़ा। मुआवजा तो दूर, शव वाहन तक नहीं मिला। आर्थिक रूप से कमजोर युवक के अंतिम संस्कार के लिए समाज के लोगों को शव वाहन तक के लिए अफसरों के सामने गिड़गिड़ाना पड़ा।

Comment

Working...
                              X