X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated: March 5, 2015 16:46 IST
    Four deaths of H1N1 reported in Tumakuru

S. BHUVANESHWARI

Four deaths have been reported due to H1N1 in the month of February alone in Tumakuru district.

According to District Health Officer Dr. Shashikala N., since January, 59 persons were tested positive for H1N1 out of which 51 have been discharged and four are still in the hospitals.
    .... Parvathamma (58) of Jyothinagar in Sira town in the district died at M.S. Ramaiah hospital in Bengaluru on February 25.She was tested positive in Tumakuru city on February 23.
    Though she has died on February 25, the death was reported on Thursday.
    http://www.thehindu.com/news/nationa...SS_Syndication

Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Swine flu: 41 more deaths takes toll past 1,200
      PTI, New Delhi | Updated: Mar 05, 2015 07:47 IST
      The disease has killed 52 persons in Karnataka
      http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-...1-1323433.aspx
      The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

H1N1 Swine flu: Another 50 dead as desease shows no sign of let-up
        By Press Trust of India @indiacom | March 06, 2015 10:10 PM
        In Karnataka, as many as 1,602 people are affected by swine flu while the death toll has reached 53
        http://us.india.com/news/delhi/h1n1-...let-up-307583/

Comment

Updated: March 7, 2015 13:30 IST
          Mob ransacks hospital after swine flu death in Bengaluru

IMRAN GOWHAR

Second time in a week that doctors in the city have come under attack after death of patient

Tension prevailed at Mahaveer Jain Hospital in the city on Saturday when a group of people vandalised the hospital following the death of a person due to H1N1 influenza.

This is the second time in a week that doctors in the city have come under attack after the death of a swine flu patient.

Medical director M.D. Marker told The Hindu that a group of people, carrying stones, smashed the glass pane of the Intensive Care Unit (ICU). The group then assaulted him when he went to enquire.

Comment

30 fresh deaths take swine flu toll to 1,319 in India
            Press Trust of India
            @ibnlive
            In Karnataka, as many as 1,707 people have been affected by swine flu while the death toll has reached 55
            http://ibnlive.in.com/news/30-fresh-...532580-17.html

Comment

HASSAN, March 8, 2015
              Two deaths confirmed to have been caused by H1N1

SATHISH G.T.

The medical examination of blood samples has confirmed that the death of two persons reported here on March 3 was due to H1N1 infection.

Yashoda (31) from Devarayapatna near Hassan and Veena (25) from Nandagowdanahalli had died at the Hassan Institute of Medical Sciences, where they had been admitted with complaints of high fever.

Comment

NATIONAL ? KARNATAKA

HASSAN, March 5, 2015
                Updated: March 5, 2015 05:45 IST

Two die of suspected H1N1 in Hassan

STAFF CORRESPONDENT

Two women died of suspected H1N1 in Hassan district on Tuesday. The cause of death has not yet been ascertained, as the examination of their blood samples is not yet over.

Yashoda (31), resident of Devarayapatna near Hassan, and Veena (25) of Nandagowdanahalli in Belur taluk, died on Tuesday.
                There are 92 houses in Devarayapatna. During the survey, the department staff did not find anyone with H1N1 symptoms.

However, in Nandagowdanahalli, four family members of Veena were found suffering from severe cold and fever. The medical officer of the primary health centre at Arehalli has recommended the final members for treatment in Hassan Institute of Medical Sciences.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

H1N1 victim's family members infected

Hassan, Mar 7, 2015, DHNS:

District Health and Family Welfare Officer Dr Venkatesh said that four members of the family of Veena of Nandigondanahalli, in Belur taluk, who recently died due to H1N1 fever, have also been diagnosed to be suffering from the fever.

Addressing a media conference, here, on Saturday, he however said that, they were responding well to the treatment.

?Among seven members, who had H1N1 fever, Veena and Yashoda succumbed. But, they died as they could not get the treatment at the early stage.
                District Health and Family Welfare Officer Dr Venkatesh said that four members of the family of Veena of Nandigondanahalli, in Belur taluk...

"Safety and security don't just happen, they are the result of collective consensus and public investment. We owe our children, the most vulnerable citizens in our society, a life free of violence and fear."
                -Nelson Mandela

Comment

H1N1 claims fourth life in Belagavi

BELAGAVI: A woman with eight months pregnancy succumbed to death at the private hospital here on Monday due to H1N1 epidemic.
                  Pratibha Vishwanath Nilaji (21) of Handigund village in Raibag taluk is the victim. With this, the toll of H1N1 death victims in Belagavi district reached to four just in fortnight. Last month, Pratibha had come to mother's home at Bhiradi village in same taluk.

Comment

By : Press Trust of India
                    Swine Flu toll inches towards 1,500
                    In Karnataka, a total of 1,801 persons have been affected by Swine Flu while the death toll has reached 58.

Comment

55 more swine flu deaths, first casualty in Manipur

Wednesday, 11 March 2015 - 6:26pm IST | Place: New Delhi | Agency: PTI
                      Karnataka 61
                      http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report...anipur-2067957

Comment

Swine flu: Toll reaches 1,587 as study warns of mutations
                        Posted on 12/03/2015 by Dailyexcelsior
                        Karnataka (65).

Comment

Swine flu claims 47 more lives, toll 1,674
                          on: March 14, 2015
                          The deadly virus has killed 71 in Karnataka

Comment

Death toll due to swine flu rises to 1809, but cases start reducing
                            Mar 18, 2015 19:10 IST
                            in Karnataka, 76 people have perished to the disease.
                            The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable on firstpost.com.

Comment

In Karnataka, the death of a patient with swine flu
                              Yadgir, Karnataka, March 18 (talks) in Karnataka today was the first case of swine flu death. District Health and Family Welfare Officer to identify deceased Vzzl Aunsar amaresh Kollur village Durgppa Dodamani (60) as has been. Her most

Comment

Swine flu toll inches towards 1,900
                                PTI
                                in Karnataka, following the death of another person, it has risen to 77.

Comment

Working...
                                X