Karnataka Influenza 2015, 99 fatalities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Handijvarakke of four killed
    Posted by: Madhusoodhan Hegde Updated: Tuesday, February 17, 2015, 19:02 [IST]

Bangalore, Feb. 17: Death of the H 1 N 1 to 4 people died balipadediddu number has risen to 24.
    In vain (60), Bidar, Geeta (32), Mysore and one each vijayapuradalli victims of H1N1. Infection and died at a private hospital in vain. [Photo: Swine flu drug is available on the hospital list]
    H 1 N 1 on the back of four killed
    42-year-old woman, a resident of Mysore jepinagarada 10 days of treatment, the 59-year-old woman mahamarige vijayapuradallina predisposed to have died in a private hospital. Sputum sample is sent to a laboratory confirmed dead from the disease.
    The number of H1N1 infection has risen to 285. 17 people infected in the hospital and there are a variety of Mysore suspected, treatment padedukolluttiddare. Chitradurga, Chikmagalur district and the infection was found. A total of 600 people were killed across the country so far handijvarakke. [H 1 N 1 symptoms? Vidhanagalenu warning?]
    A collection of essential medicines: Ibrahim
    Prayogalakke sputum samples were sent to 1,057 people, of which 285 were found infected taguliruvudu Khader said that the Health Minister.
    They have taken all the necessary precautions to prevent a press conference centers in all the essential drug supply, he said.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Swine Flu Death Toll Reaches 25 in Karnataka; 372 Test Positive
      By Roshni Mahesh February 18, 2015 19:28 IST

Swine flu killed six more people in Karnataka on Tuesday, taking the death toll from the airborne disease to 25 till date.

Three fatalities were reported from areas under Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP), while Tumkuru, Bengaluru Rural and Bengaluru Urban witnessed one death each, The Hindu reported.
      At present, 372 people are being treated for H1N1 in the state, according to The New Indian Express.
      Three fatalities were reported from areas under Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP), while Tumkuru, Bengaluru Rural and Bengaluru Urban witnessed one death each.
      The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Swine Flu death toll reaches 33 in K?taka; 602 Test positive since Jan

In Karnataka, 33 people have died and 602 confirmed positive of swine flu since January this year.

Health Department official Dr. Parimala told AIR Bengaluru Correspondent that nine people died of swine flu in January and 24 this month.

Two people aged 72 and 80 died of H1N1 influenza in Chitradurga and Davangere on last Wednesday.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	B-mupEwUIAM6XgU.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	725145
          via https://twitter.com/bsindia

Comment

Swine flu claims 51 more lives, over 16,000 affected
            PTI | Feb 26, 2015, 02.30 AM IST
            Telangana, Karnataka and Punjab too have witnessed 54, 39 and 38 deaths respectively.

Comment

Swine Flu Death Toll Reaches 25 in Karnataka; 372 Test Positive

Swine flu killed six more people in Karnataka on Tuesday, taking the death toll from the airborne disease to 25 till date. Three fatalities were reported from areas under Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP), while Tumkuru, Bengaluru Rural and Bengaluru Urban witnessed one death each, The Hindu reported.
              At present, 372 people are being treated for H1N1 in the state, according to The New Indian Express.

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/swine-flu-d...ositive-623885

Comment by Ronan: Article dated Feb 18th.

Comment

Swine flu claims 36 more lives, over 19,000 affected

By: Press Trust of India | New Delhi | February 28, 2015 8:19 pm
                Karnataka has reported 42 deaths till now, Haryana ? 21, Andhra Pradesh ? 12, Himachal Pradesh ? 8, Jammu and Kashmir and Kerala ? 7.

Comment

Updated: March 1, 2015 19:48 IST
                  Swine flu toll climbs to 1,075
                  The disease has claimed the lives of 46 persons in Karnataka

The government has asserted that it was "very serious" about combating the disease and has asked the people to not panic but remain alert.

Comment

Death of H1N1 patient sparks off protest in Bengaluru

The death of an H1N1-infected person during a power outage at the Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Chest Diseases (RGICD) early on Sunday triggered protests alleging negligence by the hospital.
                    B.V. Ganesh (53), an auto consultant from Mysuru Road who had been admitted to the institute with H1N1 and bilateral pneumonia on February 20, was on ventilator support.
                    Around 4 a.m. on Sunday, electricity supply to the Medical Intensive Care Unit was disrupted. It was during this blackout that Mr. Ganesh died, leading to protests by relatives and well-wishers.
                    ?When we called up the doctors to inform them of the power cut, they told us to ?adjust? and that there would be no problem. However, within half an hour, he passed away. The hospital is solely responsible for the death,? said Uma, Mr. Ganesh?s wife.
                    However, RGICD Medical Director Shashidhar Buggi maintained that there was no connection between the power outage and the death.

Comment

Fifth H1N1 death reported in Bidar

40-year-old Vanamala succumbed to H1N1 at the Bidar district hospital on Sunday.
                      She is the fifth victim of the disease in the district.
                      Initially her family had admitted Ms. Vanamala to a private hospital in Hyderabad. However, they brought her back as they could not afford the treatment, authorities said.

Comment

Shiroor woman dies of A(H1N1) influenza

Shiroor: A 33-year-old woman from Shiroor in Kundapura taluk, Udupi district, died of A(H1N1) influenza in a private hospital in Mangaluru on Monday.

Dakshina Kannada District Health Surveillance Officer Rajesh said that the woman was admitted to the hospital on February 24. However, she did not respond to the treatment and passed away.

Rohini, Udupi District Health Surveillance Officer, said that of the 22 cases reported in the district so far, in 18 cases, the patients had recovered and had been discharged.

The remaining four are being treated at Kasturba Hospital in Manipal

SahilOnline, Leading news portal from Coastal Karnataka, bringing you latest updates from the Coast, State, Nation and the World, in Kannada, Urdu and English

Comment

Updated: March 3, 2015 15:22 IST
                          Suspected H1N1 death in Hassan

SATISH G.T.

A 31-year old woman died here on Monday night due to suspected H1N1 (swine flu).

Yashoda (31), daughter of Range Gowda in Devarayapatna near here, was admitted to Hassan Institute of Medical Sciences with high fever around 10.30 p.m. on Monday and she breathed her last late in the night.

Comment

Updated: March 4, 2015 15:53 IST
                            H1N1: Death toll touches four in Kalaburagi

T. V. SIVANANDAN

The death toll due to the H1N1 virus attack in Kalaburagi district has risen to four with two more deaths, including that of a three-year-old girl reported on February 26 and 27, according to District Health and Family Welfare Officer Mohammad Zakir Ansari.
                            Dr Ansari said while Vijayakumar Malleshappa (68),

Comment

1,198 Swine Flu Deaths; Number of Cases Crosses 22,000-Mark
                              All India | Press Trust of India | Updated: March 04, 2015 19:11 IST
                              Swine flu has killed 51 persons in Karnataka
                              The swine flu toll in the country climbed to 1,198 today as 40 more deaths were reported while the number of cases of the disease has crossed the 22,000-mark.

Comment

Chaos in hospital after farmer dies of H1N1

BENGALURU: Chaos prevailed outside Koshys Hospital, Ramamurthy Nagar, east Bengaluru on Wednesday afternoon over the death of a 45-year-old farmer, suspected to be suffering from H1N1. Nagaraj Muniyappa was initially admitted to Koshys Hospital but was moved to Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Chest Diseases (RGICD) almost a week later where he was declared brought dead. Later the body was moved back to Koshys, where doctors claimed they were treating Nagaraj for low BP when he was in reality dead, his kin alleged. But Koshys Hospital authorities said they were only examining the body as per hospital norms. Nagaraj, a farmer from Chintamani in Kolar district, was brought to Koshys Hospital last Thursday with symptoms of pneumonia. On Wednesday morning, his family decided to shift him to Rajiv Gandhi hospital after his condition deteriorated.

Chaos prevailed outside Koshys Hospital, Ramamurthy Nagar, east Bengaluru on Wednesday afternoon over the death of a 45-year-old farmer, suspected to

Comment

Working...
                                X