Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two more die of swine flu, rain conducive for H1N1 virus
    TNN | Mar 14, 2015, 12.55 AM IST

INDORE: Two more suspected swine flu deaths were reported at state-run MY Hospital and at a private hospital on Friday even as a total of 94 confirmed deaths have been recorded in city since January this year. With sultry weather taking a U-turn after sudden rain showers coupled with thunderstorm on Friday, conditions have once again become conducive for the deadly H1N1 virus.
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c...w/46559538.cms
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

H1N1 breaks all records in Bhopal: 600 test positive, toll 64 this yr
      TNN | Mar 12, 2015, 12.58 PM IST

BHOPAL: H1N1 outbreak in state capital surpassed yet another record on Wednesday. With 26 more testing positive for swine flu, total number of swine flu infected in Bhopal since January crossed the 600-mark.

One more death was reported from a private hospital on Wednesday. Swine flu has led to 64 deaths in Bhopal.

H1N1 influenza, a respiratory disease that is common during winter, has lasted well into spring this year. Statistically speaking, since first case reported on January 7 in Bhopal, state capital has on an average reported more than 10 H1N1 positive cases daily.
      The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

With two swine flu deaths, toll touches 66 in Bhopal
        HT Correspondent, Hindustan Times, Bhopal/Jabalpur/Indore| Updated: Mar 14, 2015 16:31 IST

Forty-three fresh swine flu suspected patients and 20 swine flu positive cases were reported in Bhopal on Friday. Two deaths from swine flu were also reported from private hospitals here taking the total confirmed death toll in the district to 66 since January 1. Those who died from H1N1 included a man and a woman.

Chief medical and health officer Dr Veena Sinha said till now 1,048 have tested negative and 635 positive for H1N1 since January 1 in the district.

Comment

Swine flu claims 47 more lives, toll 1,674
          on: March 14, 2015
          The death toll in Madhya Pradesh reached 230 while 1,834 people have been affected.

Comment

Three swine flu deaths in Indore signal return of virus
            HT Correspondent, Hindustan Times, Indore| Updated: Mar 15, 2015 16:56 IST

Three swine flu deaths were reported in Indore in the last 24 hours, indicating a rebound of the deadly virus after a decline in the number of deaths and hospital admissions.

"It seems that a sudden change in weather has activated the virus again. The unseasonal rains leading to a drop in the mercury have changed the pattern again. If it had not rained, the virus would have been almost over," said Dr GL Sodhi, in-charge of the Integrated Disease Surveillance Project, Indore.

Two deaths were reported at MY Hospital late on Friday night and early morning, and one death at CHL.

Comment

Over 1,700 dead in country due to swine flu
              By PTI | 15 Mar, 2015, 07.02PM IST

In Madhya Pradesh, 237 people have perished and 1,866 are affected.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...campaign=cppst

Comment

Including 2 patients suspected swine flu death
                Published: Mon, 16 Mar 2015th 01:55 AM (IST) | Updated: Mon, 16 Mar 1:55 a.m. 2,015 AM (IST)By: Editorial Team

Jabalpur. Sunday, including two suspected swine flu deaths. Both were admitted in critical condition. Medical Hospital, 25 patients admitted to the ward Aisoleshn.

Damoh resident suspected swine flu patient died in hospital on Sunday morning Medical. Similarly, a patient with swine flu died Jabalpur resident. Both patients were hospitalized in serious condition. Medical Hospital Aisoleshn 195 patients admitted to the ward has been so far. Of these, 36 patients have died. Of which 21 are positive and 15 suspected cases. Two of these patients report is yet to come.

Patients suspected upset

Ward suspected swine flu patients' families say that their patients do not have swine flu, but they will find it on the report was admitted with flu patients. It is expected to spread infection. According to the hospital administration, which is suspected to be on drugs by patients admitted to him clad in masks also kept away from patients.

- See more at: http://naidunia.jagran.com/madhya-pr....f6xDhexk.dpuf

Comment

Another death from swine flu, just 50 patients in hospitals
                  Bhaskar newsMar 16, 2015, 04:04 AM IST

Another death from swine flu, just 50 patients in hospitals
                  Indore. City on Sunday and the patient died of swine flu. Ujjain 42-year-old man was admitted to hospital for several days.

According to information, including just Mwayac 50 patients admitted to 15 hospitals flu. Mway 14 patients. However, colds and flu by reducing the patient's health department to take a sigh of relief. Swine flu cases is declining. Professor of Medical College. DR. Sanjay Dixit said the event is a good indicator of patients. Disease is gradually transition.

Comment

Engg student among two die of swine flu

? By Our Staff Reporter | Mar 16, 2015 02:08 am
                    Indore : The deadly swine flu claimed two more lives, including a 23-year-old engineering student in the city, on Sunday. With this, the death toll crossed 120.

However, the Health Department officials said that the killer disease claimed 94 lives so far as no new reports were received on Sunday.
                    - See more at: http://www.freepressjournal.in/engg-....VEBWVz4m.dpuf

Comment

• Swine Flu: Death Review report was shocking, 43% of young victims
                      Rohit SrivastavaMar 17, 2015, 01:56 AM IST

EmailGoogle PlusTwitterFacebookCOMMENTS
                      Bhopal. However, the Government of the young swine flu infection is excluded from the list of high-risk patient, but the reality is the opposite. Swine flu deaths in the state, including the capital, 43 per cent are young. Their age is between 16 and 40 years. Analysis revealed that swine flu death reported to have occurred in the control room. Ripaert the youth because of swine flu infection disease at the beginning of the transition is to ignore him.

Swine Flu: Death Review report was shocking, 43% of young victims

Officials from the control room about the swine flu and the state capital are aware of the young, but they have a cold, cough and fever and general malaise considered. As a result, 104 youth in the state H 1 N 1 of the swine flu virus infection. Unless the person concerned to understand the severity of the illness, then had significantly increased their lung infections. That is why despite immunity in young doctors could not save them.
                      Cold-cough are considered minor, treatment delayed
                      the case
                      was still in charge after 6 days
                      of a 35-year resident of Hoshangabad road Smita Thakur (name changed), the People's Hospital, died in the second week of February. Assistant Professor Smita was a private engineering college. Smita cold-cough and fever, according to the report of the complaint was hospitalized after 6 days. There was a positive report on the swine flu.

Case-two
                      was initially detected
                      in the first week of February at the National Hospital Arora Colony resident Sanjay Pathak (22 name changed) was admitted after complaining of cough cold. After initial investigations Sanjay doctors suspected swine flu patient as a treatment. Investigation report was positive, but Sanjay died before the report.

Case-three
                      were still around Pachmarhi
                      Kolar Road resident, 28-year-old ramendra Shukla (name changed) lbs of swine flu in hospital died during treatment. After five days of infection with the swine flu was admitted for treatment. Ramendra cold-cough in the history of disease doctors also reported to be around Pachmarhi.

More havoc in urban areas
                      , according to a report in the capital city of swine flu in the state, including 171 patients have died. 68 people have died in the rural areas. This is the state government to control the swine flu awareness campaign in urban areas is consistent.

Two more deaths in Bhopal
                      different hospitals in the capital on Monday, two patients died of swine flu. The death toll from swine flu is 70. While there are 37 new suspected cases. The samples were sent for testing AMS. Check will report on Wednesday.

04 serious mistakes
                      - cold-cough and fever to a nearby hospital for treatment instead of coming directly from medical store medicine.
                      - cold - after cough did not stop crowded places.
                      - mouth to avoid infection imposed on the mask.
                      - 4-6 days after infection arrived to a nearby hospital for treatment. (Source: Swine Flu Control Room)

Comment

• Swine flu death toll touches 70
                        ? By FPJ Bureau | Mar 17, 2015 01:22 am
                        BHOPAL: With the death of four Swine Flu patients within the last two days in the state capital, the death toll has touched 70. The change in weather is likely to give a spurt to swine flu in Madhya Pradesh.

Comment

• 36 more swine flu deaths, CPI-M leader tests positive
                          Posted on 17/03/2015 by Dailyexcelsior
                          In Madhya Pradesh, 249 people have perished and 1,946 have been affected.
                          NEW DELHI: Swine flu deaths continued unabated as 36 more patients perished due to the virus pushing the toll towards the 1,800-mark while the number of affected people crossed 30,000 today with senior CPI(M) leader Gautam Deb among scores who tested positive. A medical bulletin issued by AMRI Hospital in Kolkata said 61-year-old Deb, a member of the party’s Central Committee, has tested positive for H1N1 and has been put on ventilator support. Data collated by Union Health Ministry said […]

Comment

• Death toll due to swine flu rises to 1809, but cases start reducing
                            Mar 18, 2015 19:10 IST
                            In Madhya Pradesh, 259 people have perished and 1,980 have been affected.
                            The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable on firstpost.com.

Comment

• bhaskar newsMar 19, 2015, 03:46 AM IST

Swine flu continues to Indore Havoc: a death in the city, 11 new patients admitted
                              Indore. swine flu, died on Wednesday again. The 39-year-old man Ujjain resident was admitted to hospital for several days. Overall, this year it was the swine flu death toll to 109.

Mway 44 patients, including 15 private hospitals are hiring now. Six critical condition is being placed on the ventilator. On Wednesday, 11 new patients were admitted. Although health officials expect the number of new cases has diminished. The death toll is rising because of the old admitted patients. Mway 8 patients are admitted to the hospital right now.
                              Of dengue alert, Rapid kit purchased Order
                              After freezing the Health Department mosquito fears. Department for dengue and malaria prevention to make a household survey. The district hospitals are also plans to investigate dengue. Rapid Detection of dengue officials try to be in government hospitals. Rapid kit for it that they purchase Simaco directed. Make department considers to be dengue ELISA after investigation, has denied the rapid investigation.
                              MGM Medical College system at the divisional level, but only now and Ujjain, Khandwa district hospitals will also make check-ELISA. These samples will be sent to hospitals now.
                              Moreover District Hospital, Civil Hospital and primary health centers is also planning to launch investigation. Rapid screening for the moment these hospitals are being prepared.

Comment

• Madhya Pradesh ?Indore teenager's death from swine flu during treatment Thursday, 19 March, 2015

swain flu: death of 16-yrs-old girl during the treatmeant swine flu are not to be the case at present. The teenager's death is reported to be the swine flu.
                                Indurlswain flu are not to be the case at present. So far, after the deaths and suspected cases is reported to be a teenager Mutswain Fluse. The teenager told Kjrana is resident. She was admitted to hospital in Indore Mway where she died during treatment.

According to information law Kjrana resident 16 years of age, was admitted to hospital for treatment Mway. Usmenswain flu symptoms were found. The doctor was treating him could not be saved due to serious. Then swine flu so far has been the increase in deaths.
                                - See more at: http://www.patrika.com/news/indore/s....tk2lOlYi.dpuf

Comment

Working...
                                X