Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swine flu toll inches towards 1,900
    PTI
    In Madhya Pradesh, 266 people have perished with 1,999 persons affected.

Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

• Madhya Pradesh ?Rewa
      PGI broken by swine flu victim died Friday, 20 March, 2015

Swine flu death reached PGI Lucknow treatment of swine flu victim died Thursday. With the death of swine flu deaths in the district has exceeded the figure 6. Reva. PGI treatment in Lucknow on Thursday moved the victim died of swine flu. With the death of swine flu deaths in the district has exceeded the figure 6.

Sidhi district Bgwar wife Anuradha Singh Prashant Singh, a resident of the village last fortnight of February Rewa avoidance during the stay was cold and cough complaint.

Some day treatment in a private hospital here goes, but the condition is not fixed Preethi Hospital here has been referred to Allahabad.

The sample report on the positive has to be admitted several days, then began the treatment of swine flu. Then things got even worse.

Two days before the family arrived at the victim PGI Lucknow, where she died during treatment. - See more at: http://www.patrika.com/news/rewa/swi....n5ASLWig.dpuf
      The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

• Madhya Pradesh ? Raisen Zila ? Bareli ? another patient with swine flu death in Bhopal
        Another patient died of swine flu in Bhopal
        Bhaskar News NetworkMar 20, 2015, 02:05 AM IST

Bareilly. Village of Tehsil Kpria Bareilly swine flu victims in Bhopal resident Suknandn Sharma died during treatment. Bareilly last ten years living in Shakti Nagar Panchayat Secretary Suknandn Sharma had been ill six March. The town doctor, he treated three, put them at the end Suknandn Sharma March 12 reached Bhopal renewable Hospital, where he was admitted. Suknandn Sharma's report on March 14 was reported to be swine flu. He admitted to the ICU were treated, but died on March 16. Bimo Dolnlini Kpria Goud said we had sent to the team but grams grams Arbiske Suknandn Sharma did not name any individual team. He later admitted in Bhopal. He died due to swine flu.

बरेली। स्वाइन फ्लू से पीडि़त बरेली तहसील के ग्राम खपरिया निवासी सुखनंदन शर्मा की भोपाल में इलाज के दौरान मौत हो...

Comment

• Swine flu toll inches towards 1,900; number of cases touches 32,000
          By PTI | 20 Mar, 2015, 07.50PM IST

In Madhya Pradesh, 274 people have perished with 2040 persons affected.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...campaign=cppst

Comment

• Swine flu deaths of two women, 70 per cent of women victims
            bhaskar news Mar 20, 2015, 11:55 AM IST

Swine flu deaths of two women, 70 per cent of women victims

Indore. Swine flu took two lives. On Thursday, the 55-year-old woman and 18-year Mway in hospital the woman died. Also in the womb of a woman who died seven months infant. Woman is on a ventilator. The samples are sent to Jabalpur.
            According to health authorities, two hours before the woman was brought Sanawad resident. Kjrana resident Alsubh woman also died. According to information from the Health Department, 111 patients have died so far. Of these, 70% were women. 460 reports have been positive. Simaco DR. Mahesh Malviya mortality in the quarter is positive patients. Most patients come to the hospital more than 48 hours did not live.

Swine flu deaths to 70 per cent of women
            Most of the patients died of swine flu in the state in Indore. Most are on ventilators. According to doctors, if they caught the H 1 N 1 virus, the longer it has been on a ventilator due to secondary infection. It was also difficult to protect. So far, there have been 111 deaths, of which 70 per cent are women.
            According to doctors, took several days before the ventilator to the patient are other infections. Mway several days in some patients are on ventilators and Baypep machine. Ward did not have swine flu, central oxygen supply. Death toll began to grow, then it was arranged. 10-15 days in private hospitals patients are on ventilators.
            Divisional Joint Director DR. Sharad Pandit are also seven days on a ventilator if the patient becomes secondary infection. Death Review will be seen in some of the dead patients had secondary infections. The hospital administration Mway deaths that deaths due to patient referral.

Comment

• Madhya Pradesh ?Satna daughter's marriage before the death of the farmer Saturday, 21 March, 2015farmar Maihar Guriya village resident farmer cold Tuesday morning complaining of fever were admitted to the district hospital. Farmers master-Friday during the intervening night of treatment died. Satna
              Guriya village resident farmer of Maihar cold Tuesday morning complaining of fever were admitted to the district hospital. Health is not improving family took Jabalpur Medical College. Master-Friday during the intervening night of treatment farmer died. Parents are told to be swine flu death. However, the district health authorities have no information of this kind.

Deceased wife Lakshmi Dwivedi, Ram Dwivedi (43), the cold-fever in the complaint was filed on March 17 Maihar civil hospital. But the farmer's condition was getting worse instead of improving. Jabalpur scared and took the family farmer. He was admitted to the medical college. According to family physicians feared swine flu. Swabs were taken for the investigation. According to Lakshmi, the victim of swine flu in the report has revealed. Medical College of Physicians call the next of kin to the deceased confirmed swine flu.

Tully daughter's engagement

Lakshmi said, the deceased had to be engaged to the daughter Priyanka Dwivedi Sunday. But after the death of his father, the whole family is in shock. Ram was the responsibility of maintenance for the whole family. He had fixed the date of engagement on Sunday. The program has now been postponed. - See more at: http://www.patrika.com/news/satna/fa....mHM0OCUR.dpuf

Comment

• Swine flu deaths at 1,895; number of cases near 32K mark

By Salarpuria Sattva
                In Madhya Pradesh, 279 people have perished with 2,069 persons affected.
                http://indianexpress.com/article/ind...near-32k-mark/

Comment

• Swine flu toll crosses 1,900 mark; over 32,000 affected

Sunday, 22 March 2015 - 8:32pm IST | Place: undefined | Agency: PTI

In Madhya Pradesh, 281 people have perished with 2,094 persons being affected.
                  http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report...fected-2071094

Comment

• Updated: March 23, 2015 19:52 IST
                    15 more succumb to swine flu; No. of cases at 32,482

there have been 284 swine flu deaths in Madhya Pradesh with 2,099 persons being affected.
                    http://www.thehindu.com/sci-tech/hea...cle7024671.ece

Comment

• Swine Flu Death Toll Rises to 1947; Total Cases Reach 33K
                      By PTI Published: 24th March 2015 08:00 PM Last Updated: 24th March 2015 08:01 PM

there have been 286 swine flu deaths in Madhya Pradesh with 2,120 persons being affected.
                      http://www.newindianexpress.com/nati...cle2728326.ece

Comment

• Swine flu: 28 more succumb to the virus; 32,995 cases reported
                        Last Updated: Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 21:03

Zee Media Bureau

there have been 291 swine flu deaths in Madhya Pradesh with 2,140 persons being affected.
                        http://zeenews.india.com/news/health...d_1567568.html

Comment

• Swine Flu Toll Inches Towards 2,000; Number of Cases Crosses 33,000
                          All India | Press Trust of India | Updated: March 26, 2015 20:52 IST
                          There have been 294 swine flu deaths in Madhya Pradesh with 2,158 persons being affected.
                          The swine flu toll was six short of touching the 2,000-mark as 19 more persons succumbed to the disease while the number of affected persons crossed 33,000.

Comment

• Madhya Pradesh ?Davos suspected swine flu deaths of pregnant Thursday, 26 March, 2015

Pregnant suspected swine flu death Sonkchc woman referred from the hospital was in the ICU ward shift of the swine flu. Dewas. Despite all claims to the district hospital fire front was the hallmark of spreading chaos. Wednesday afternoon brought to the hospital at about 12 pm mg Sonkchc referred to hospital suspected swine flu killed 22-year-old pregnant.

Significantly, when the poor woman was admitted to the ICU, later came on duty doctor hurriedly sent swine flu isolation ward, where he died four o'clock. Interestingly, the information to the doctor in charge of the ward Aisoleshn swine flu after the deaths of pregnant.

Admitted to ICU serious look

Due to fears of swine flu in the winter cough pregnant woman was sent to the hospital at 12 noon MG. The doctor in the emergency patients admitted to the ICU. Another change came after duty doctor woman on the third floor in a hurry sent Wardmen swine flu isolation, where he died shortly after. - See more at: http://www.patrika.com/news/madhya-p....lXC2NIji.dpuf

Comment

• Swine flu deaths cross 2,000 mark
                              By PTI | 27 Mar, 2015, 10.02PM IST
                              Madhya Pradesh has registered 296 swine flu deaths with 2,173 people being affected.

Read more at:
                              Swine flu deaths crossed the 2,000 figure with the contagious disease claiming 17 more lives while the number of affected people stood at 33,462.

Comment

• Swine Flu Claims 12 More Lives, Death Toll Reaches 2,023
                                All India | Press Trust of India | Updated: March 28, 2015 20:05 IST
                                A total of 298 swine flu deaths have been registered in Madhya Pradesh where 2,180 people have been affected.
                                http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/swine...s-2-023-750398

Comment

Working...
                                X