Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first death from swine flu in Tikamgarh
    Bhaskar News NetworkMar 06, 2015, 04:30 AM IST

Victim patient died in Jhansi Baskrsnwaddata | Tikamgarh Jilemen has confirmed the first death from swine flu. This case has unfolded Mrgunwa of Lidura. Doctors have confirmed. Six patients had before adding the case, which has already had a report. On Thursday, three suspected cases have been reported negative. If a patient has Paajitiv Ripeart. Two days before the patient has died in Jhansi. However, the remaining two are to be reported. Mrgunwa village of the district hospital for a week already Ramshay Lidura little brother son was 35 winter colds and fever. He was brought to the hospital. Doa duty at the hospital. BK Katl primary treatment of the patient was referred for immediate Jhansi. Also, samples of swine flu patient in the hospital was concerned. The swine flu reported in Thursday's report Praajitiv has Ramshay. Nodal Officer DR. BK Gupta has received three reports which have been Projitiv Ramshay report. The patient was referred. Where he died in Jhansi Medical.
    पीिड़त मरीज की झांसी में हुई मौत भास्करसंवाददाता | टीकमगढ़ जिलेमें स्वाइन फ्लू से पहली मौत होने की पुष्टि हुई...
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

30 fresh deaths take swine flu toll to 1,319 in India
      Press Trust of India
      @ibnlive
      Madhya Pradesh 186 deaths and 1,389 affected.
      http://ibnlive.in.com/news/30-fresh-...532580-17.html
      The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Havoc of swine flu in Bhopal: The pregnant woman and two of swine flu death
        BHASKAR NEWSMar 08, 2015, 03:18 AM IST

Bhopal. Hamidiyah hospital Friday, including two pregnant women died from swine flu. In addition, 40 new suspected cases in two different hospitals are met. All the samples have been sent to investigate. The city is now 56 patients have died from swine flu.

Hamidiyah hospital four days before the 24-year-old woman was admitted. She was two months pregnant. Two days before the report, there was positive. He was put on ventilator support. Died late Friday. Before hiring eight days in Hamidiyah Friday, killing a 35-year-old youth.

Neonatal death
        Hamidiyah suspected swine flu patient died during treatment newborn baby this morning. The woman's condition is stable. AIIMS Bhopal on Tuesday Lebaeretri Suab her sample was sent for testing, the test report is not yet Aai.
        http://www.bhaskar.com/news/MP-BPL-s...25564-NOR.html

Comment

Five swine flu deaths in 30 hours, four women in Indore
          BHASKAR NEWSMar 08, 2015, 03:53 AM IST

Five swine flu deaths in 30 hours, four women in Indore
          Indore. The day after the summer move has little effect on the swine flu. During Friday and Saturday only five suspected cases of swine flu have died. One female patient was found positive samples, the rest has not yet been reported. All patients in different hospitals of the city were in critical condition Mway shift.
          After Mway brought only four to five hours, most patients died. 21 suspected swine flu patients are admitted to hospital just Mway. Five of these patients were admitted on Saturday, including two in critical condition. Female patients who died are the four Indore. Their ages 47, 37, 50 and 40 years, while 65-year-old resident of Ujjain was also killed.

Integrated disease surveillance program (Aidispi) reported in Indore DATA startling members
          - who has 89 swine flu deaths
          - 695 samples sent
          - reports of 556 samples
          - 343 samples were found to be positive
          - 213 samples were found Ingetiv
          - 139 Sample Report yet to come

Comment

Swine Flu claims two more lives

? By FPJ Bureau | Mar 08, 2015 02:18 am
            BHOPAL: Two more deaths have been reported from Swine flu on Saturday. Both the deaths were in Hamidia Hospital. Twenty one swine flu positives cases have been reported while 43 swab samples have been sent for the testing.
            - See more at: http://www.freepressjournal.in/swine....F3FBllWt.dpuf

Comment

51 more swine flu deaths, affected cases cross 25,000 mark
              Press Trust of India | New Delhi March 8, 2015 Last Updated at 19:42 IST

Madhya Pradesh 193 deaths and 1,461 affected.
              http://www.business-standard.com/art...0800640_1.html

Comment

Another suspected swine flu patient dies

? By FP NEWS SERVICE | Mar 08, 2015 02:20 am
                Ujjain : A 45-year-old Barnagar resident, a suspected swine flu patient under treatment at a private hospital in Indore died on Saturday.

With this the death toll due to swine flu reached up to nine. As soon as the information spread the local health authorities have started to screen the family members of the deceased. Health officials said it could not be clinically established through tests that the man had died of swine flu, but as his symptoms were similar to those seen in swine flu patients. The health teams undertook screening of his family members and those who came in contact with him.
                - See more at: http://www.freepressjournal.in/anoth....6D1gUB3H.dpuf

Comment

Guna, MP

Swine flu death Monday, 09 March, 2015Swine flu death of a woman of conscience colony died of swine flu. After getting the patient in the city has increased public concern. Fold. The city's discretion Colony resident died of swine flu in a woman. Another patient in the investigation are instructed to keep an eye on. Cases of swine flu in the city has increased public concern after receiving.

Are told that two days before the female resident colony queen Sharma cold prudence, had complained of fever. Then the rest of them but they did not show a private doctor. Gaurav Tiwari then showed government doctor. He admitted to the woman during treatment also be scrutinized. But the report, was there then came to a head women's health. They increased discomfort and fever intensified. Next Saturday Bhopal been referred. The woman died Sunday morning during treatment.

After news of the death disclosure
                  As soon as news of the death of a woman in the city stirred the people. The health staff were also active. Health staff at the discretion of the colony examined the patient came to the house where the woman lived Rani Sharma. The complaint led to an investigation of other women are also cold winter doctor instructed them to monitor.

Three suspects were patient
                  The district hospital has yet investigated three suspected patient. Which has not yet been reported. Are told that a suspected patient is still hiring. The improvement in his condition is reported. However, the swine flu ward Sunday magazine looked at the lock was hanging. While in the hospital Sunday night, sources said Saturday that some people were more winter colds and fever, but there is no provision of adequate treatment because they are forced to move to another location. - See more at: http://www.patrika.com/news/guna/swi....wetOou5g.dpuf

Comment

Swine flu toll crosses 1,400-mark; Assam reports first death
                    By PTI |Posted 09-Mar-2015
                    Madhya Pradesh with 194 deaths and 1,505 reported cases of swine flu.
                    - See more at: http://www.mid-day.com/articles/swin....3EswrTxO.dpuf

Comment

Swine flu toll inches towards 1,500; No. of cases crosses 26K on March 10, 2015 6:55 pm
                      Madhya Pradesh has seen 201 deaths and registered 1,608 cases of the disease.

Comment

55 more swine flu deaths, first casualty in Manipur

Wednesday, 11 March 2015 - 6:26pm IST | Place: New Delhi | Agency: PTI
                        The toll stands at 207 in Madhya Pradesh.

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report...anipur-2067957

Comment

Swine flu: Toll reaches 1,587 as study warns of mutations
                          Posted on 12/03/2015 by Dailyexcelsior
                          The total number of casualties was 219 in Madhya Pradesh.

Comment

Swine flu claims 40 more lives, toll crosses 1600 mark
                            Press Trust of India | New Delhi March 13, 2015 Last Updated at 18:32 IST
                            The death toll in Madhya Pradesh reached 221 while 1,774 people are affected.
                            http://www.business-standard.com/art...1300930_1.html

Comment

Swine Flu claims one more life; 93 critical in city

? By OUR STAFF REPORTER | Mar 13, 2015 02:06 am
                              BHOPAL : One more death has been reported due to Swine Flu in state capital on Thursday. Ninety-three are still critical in Bhopal and are undergoing treatment in various hospitals. Twenty-four new Swine Flu positive cases were reported on Thursday. Now the number of total positive cases is up to 628. The patient who died was undergoing treatment in LBS hospital.
                              - See more at: http://www.freepressjournal.in/swine....2k4tpeMS.dpuf

Comment

Transition: Swine flu death of two, 20 patients met Paajitiv
                                BHASKAR NEWSMar 14, 2015, 02:09 AM IST

Bhopal. Swine flu infection has been no change in the situation before, in the capital of rain on Friday the risk of dengue and malaria infections have also been created. In two different hospitals in the city on Friday, two patients died of swine flu. The death toll from swine flu in the capital is 65.
                                20 suspected cases of swine flu in two laboratory test reports have been positive. There are 33 new suspected cases. All the All India Institute of Medical Sciences of the sample probe (AMS) have been sent. These samples will be reported on Monday.

Swine flu control room officials said Wednesday Armarsiti to examine samples of 40 patients Suab Jabalpur and Bhopal Ames Laboratory was sent. Of these, 20 have been positive reports. Patients positive for swine flu in Bhopal figure has exceeded 600. Officials said that 10 of the patients were in serious condition is positive.

33 new suspected cases were found
                                , officials said Friday of the city government and private hospitals, 500 patients complaining of cough and colds, flu arrived in OPD. 33 patients had symptoms of swine flu C category. All of these sample Suab sent Ames.
                                Enhance the transition temperature decreases
                                Superintendent Dr. JP Hospital. Anil Shukla temperature is suddenly reduced. This increase of swine flu infection. The swine flu virus H 1 N 1 for season friendly. The low temperature all types of viruses and bacteria and moisture present in the atmosphere are the fastest growing. This progression of disease infection can not be ruled out.

Comment

Working...
                                X